Madara mhm

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I Actually like sakura as a character so im glad she's in team 7 but In all honestly none of the other female chars could of provided obito with enough chakra to save sasuke, or use that op byakugou technique

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That has nothing to do with the thread but ok
That has everything to do with it.

Sakura healed naruto, giving him enough strength to continue fighting against the juubi. Later after being solo'd by Madara, Sakura saved Naruto's life with medical ninjutsu which is why he's able to fight right now. After that she gave Obito the chakra necessary to bring Sasuke back who is one of the 2 most important people in the history of the world right now.

Thank you for confirming the latter.

NaNaNaaaaa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto would have died not only against the juubi, but against Madara. Are you blind, or just stupid?

Manipulated, meaning given a different female every technique, skill, and bit of knowledge that Sakura has? Then yes, you are right.

Give an ant everything Sakura has and you could replace her.
But this thread is about replacing Sakura, I would assume from the beginning of the story, so, also the story could have been manipulated for Tsunade to do the same thing. Really Sakura has all the power that Tsunade has, if Sakura had never existed, then Tsunade could have taken her place and she never would have been missed. This is just an alternate theory.

The story could easily have been told without Sakura and it would not have suffered at all, saying that, there are many characters in Naruto this could be said about.

Sakura is not completely useless, I just find her personality really, really annoying. But that is only my opinion, which doesn't count for very much *scratches head*

Madara mhm

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont think you read my post but ok lol

Me too
Fully understand where your coming from though, none of the other female characters would of produced anything near her level in my opinion, so i'd of just stuck with sakura anyway. Then again put konan in team 7 damn I'd of liked that... :(

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why are people saying stupid things like "Nardo and Sauce would be dead"

She would still have her abilities. She just wouldn't be on the same team. It's not like she doesn't exist anymore..

Temari on that team would be better than Sakura being on team 7

Last edited:

Fair Warning

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

She would still have her abilities. She just wouldn't be on the same team. It's not like she doesn't exist anymore..
This guy gets it ^^^^

everyone else is like

I WREKCED OP SO BADDD

You must be registered for see images

RedRobin

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes

Tenten - The one who hardly knows anything aside from weapons. Would have really made a great disciple to Tsunade and been a great part of the neo-Sanin.

Hinata - Not as smart as Sakura and chara control is no where near, climbing the tree would have been 10x harder for team 7. She had a special clan techinque but could hardly use it. She would sit and look at Naruto 24/7 same as Sakura did with Sasuke.

Ino- Mind transfer works best with Shika and Cho, she would be useless as no one would have the shadow possession justu to help her out.

Want to swap roles? Neji could have easily been Sasuke and Gaara could have easily been Naruto.

Sennin of Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One has to wounder what the heck Kishi was thinking with Sakura's development. He left no potential for growing to Naruto and Sasuke's general level, and is reduced to a mere tag-along at this point.

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Temari on that team would be better than Sakura being on team 7
Because replacing her just to have her live out the exact same situation and series of events is not replacing her.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes

Tenten - The one who hardly knows anything aside from weapons. Would have really made a great disciple to Tsunade and been a great part of the neo-Sanin.

Hinata - Not as smart as Sakura and chara control is no where near, climbing the tree would have been 10x harder for team 7. She had a special clan techinque but could hardly use it. She would sit and look at Naruto 24/7 same as Sakura did with Sasuke.

Ino- Mind transfer works best with Shika and Cho, she would be useless as no one would have the shadow justu help her out.

Want to swap roles? Neji could have easily been Sasuke and Gaara could have easily been Naruto.
What? Hinata is a sensor. The forest of death would of been a lot easier. So would the Land of waves arc. The Gaara retrieval arc. They would honestly be better off with that team comp. Sakura could be with team Kurenai and actually propser with genjutsu skills and tsunade's teachings.

Hinata would find confidence in team 7 with Nardo and kakashi and probably develop her abilities a lot better and faster

Last edited: