Fair Warning

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly there is nothing special about her that keeps the group together, she is also the weakest, and has broken apart the group at times.

Tenten, Hinata, Ino, anyone else could have been substituted and the effect would have remained the same, weaker, less involved sidekick. Except Naruto wouldnt hate Sasuke more for trying to kill his love

Nahm sayin'???

NaNaNaaaaa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You could replace Sakura with a bit of wood and no one would notice. Honestly Sakura is the token female character with no role to play other than to be the main characters obsession and to try and convince everyone that her crush on Sasuke is real love.Now Kishi is trying to make her stronger so that she has a purpose, its not working.

But, Naruto doesn't hate Sasuke at all, he gets mad at him but he also understands his plight. Honestly, I don't think Naruto is in love with Sakura, but that's just my point of view.

Last edited:

Fair Warning

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Except that Naruto would be dead and Sasuke would be stuck in the desert.
Sasuke and Naruto might not have gotten in that situation without trying to save Sakuras ass every second
Necromancer always soloing threads.
All i asked was a question, how do you "solo" a question? IMO its just being rude.

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke and Naruto might not have gotten in that situation without trying to save Sakuras ass every second
Naruto would have died not only against the juubi, but against Madara. Are you blind, or just stupid?

This is true, but Sakura could still have been substituted for another character if Kishi had manipulated things a bit differently.
Manipulated, meaning given a different female every technique, skill, and bit of knowledge that Sakura has? Then yes, you are right.

Give an ant everything Sakura has and you could replace her.

Reactions: Pumpkin Ninja

Peace Maker

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly there is nothing special about her that keeps the group together, she is also the weakest, and has broken apart the group at times.

Tenten, Hinata, Ino, anyone else could have been substituted and the effect would have remained the same, weaker, less involved sidekick. Except Naruto wouldnt hate Sasuke more for trying to kill his love

Nahm sayin'???
First, without ber obito wont be able to save, second, tsunade doesnt hav her chakra cos of figjting madara and the others is just a big bluh. I dont like sakura but thats the truth so deal with it beach!