novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Weird thing is that Osie is the only really concrete wolf pick in my PoE, the other are different shades of light scum to PoE by default 'cause I'm townread the rest more. Hmmm

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote count 3/ Day 1 at P#144
Osieorb18 - Rej > Haze_with_a_Z
Alice in Noodleland - Ansatsuken
Haze_with_a_Z - Poison
Odd - novaselinenever
Rej - Odd
Elmage G Ace - Alice in Noodleland > Poison
novaselinenever - osieorb18

VotesVoted Voters
2PoisonHaze, Elmage
1AnsaAlice
1HazeOsie
1NovaOdd
1OddRej
1OsieNova
3non votingPoison, Ansa, aa-dono

Please PM me for any mistake.

Last edited:

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images
That's a shame. I'm heading to bed, and very very unlikely that'll be present at EoD. Feel bad having missed everyone and showing up this late. Been re-reading some stuff but yeah I'm still at the same place having no direct interactions. Lynch Osie, sheep me and give me your energy my fellow townies.

Godspeed!

osieorb18

Regular
Kin
558💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First off

Unvote @Michelle

This is meh. Pretty basic stuff, random vote is alright. It's it being coupled with the bland greeting that sounds off. It's an entrance trying to do too many things at once and falls flat if that make sense lol. On the naughty list you go, Osie.
Uhh, what? It's an RVS vote.

Not a big fan of this post. This feels like very superficial reasoning for an easy scum read, doesn't feel like genuine ping. Think it's how they went on about it and the subtle aggressive tone here that reflects the mindset of someone not actually trying to figure their target out. It's too adversary. It's the kind of fake pings that scum use to get an scum read to navigate the early game and from it they can fabricate content.
You seem like you planned to scumread me before you started this post. I started aggressive on Haze to see how Haze reacted. The vote at first was because a miscellaneous townread for no reason in the early game is strange. But it became more serious when Haze's response about Ansa was unexciting. Now that Haze gave a more real explanation of things, I'm less bothered.

What kind of uncivilized people do not use 20 ppp? :p
My standard that I'm used to is 50ppp. It works pretty damn well.

I'm deep into conf bias with Osie here lol. Not sure if this is how they play, but the majority of their post are seasoned with a tone that is irking me. The pushes and observation are so schemy lmao
What agenda do you feel I have in my posts? It's not like I've even been super active this game. I had an RVS vote on Rej, then poked a bit at Haze, and that's about it. I wouldn't even say that I've done much solving. I'm in 3 games at the moment and was in 4 when this started. I've only really started giving more than brief attention to the game now.

Kind of forgot about what this post is referring, too lazy to look it up. I'd probably view it in a bad light lmaooo
I asked if the Odd vote was alignment indicative given how early it was.

Read this post.
You have a lot of this. It's easy to make a wallpost when a lot of it is filler.

Not cool.
I've never been much of a cool person. I got bullied a lot in middle school for that.

I'd prefer Nova lol.
Okay. I hope that's not what really caused your scumread on me. Where is it you don't go? (Joke.)

%%%

I hate Osie with a passion lol. Early scumread on Haze struck me as fake, doesn't feel like a genuine ping. They're kind of betrayed by their tone in it, the aggressiveness and immediate adversity isn't the signs of someone trying to figure another person out. Comes off as a wolf trying to establish an early scum read to navigate the game, the setup of the question is just basically inviting a war of exchanges lol. The superficial "they gave no reason for their read" is very very meh, and is in stark difference with how they seemed convinced of the read. Rest of their play so far has been kind of in the same veins, their posts have a schemy tone to them lol. Seem on edge and it kind of fits a wolf playing a decent of game of trying to appear like their contribution and generating reads. Problem is the lack of follow up or anything underneath the surface. I just don't feel like they've been trying to figure out people for real as opposed to appearing as if they're solving lol.
"Hate with a passion" = Just a scumlean.

This game has fewer than 200 posts. No shit that I don't have a ton of material for my reads.

I have no idea what agenda you think I'm running or why you think I'm on edge.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,802💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i would like to hear more about your measurement, thank you.

bad rej, bad.
You must be registered for see images

back, why is it bad?
I'm voting for novase so I'm not voting for myself
why should you vote yourself? lmao this is irritating fluff

I will be a bit more active later, I yet have to get back to novas, that was alot, way too much, like wild chaos

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
469💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wanna vote osie for essentially voting me.

vote: nova

they didn’t show up for a while and then had a giant wall thing with quotes that I both don’t wanna read most of and feels like they’ve been here.

aa-dono

Kin
215💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how do you feel about osie? you have good meta on him.
I honestly don't have his meta. I have poor memory to remember his games. (Oh except him being wrong multiple times but who doesn't in the pursuit to rightness - he probably dislike me saying it though)

I think his vote on Haze can be seen as opportunistic. Idk yet.
A lot of people (as far as I remember) said something positive about Ansa, and he seems to be fixed on getting Haze to answer it, instead of asking everyone.

Actually, I'm more interested why Ansa didn't question people saying him town. (My mistake, he did ask someone - Poison?)

Anyway, back to Osie, I would keep an eye on where he's going with his pressure since I don't think it was a good one, but otherwise, nothing much to tell.