Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's 2 am here and I was about to go to sleep when I remember this game :')
But I'm not gonna do anything more than skim.

Oh I townread someone! No surprise, it's Ansa.

Everyone else can be eliminated for all I care >:D

(Maybe not Poison - was it Poison, I think it was Poison - that Ansa mention to be townish)

Also did Haze just got townvibes from me?
Should I also mark him (correct me if I'm wrong and you care - I'm talking about pronoun) as town too?

I kinda like that carefree easy town vibe-ish. He gains nothing from reading a two-post unknown player.
Unless he has super power and know I give brownie points easily (at least tonight).
how do you feel about osie? you have good meta on him.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Poison did you just slip? o_O How do you know for certain that Alice is town?

And actually what I meant was I burned her when I was a mafia last game, Now I'm town and I can also do so if she's mafia

I like this point from Rej, this is actually the reason I decided to pressure vote Alice (Although, I seem to be doing a poor job there)

Current town leans:

Osie, Rej

Current sus:

Poison, Alice

The rest are null
I don't have anything to slip on, you said you would burn her as town this game. look at your post.

weird thing, after just misinterpreting that I know alice is certain town, you sus both of us?

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What make you read me as town so easily @Poison

I'm curious
the answer is two fold. i want to talk about one the other is an assumption that I don't want to talk about cause you softed it,

the one I wanna talk about is, you being yourself a nd not fake, your tone is not forced, and I am pretty confident and proud to have a read on you early on.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't have anything to slip on, you said you would burn her as town this game. look at your post.

weird thing, after just misinterpreting that I know alice is certain town, you sus both of us?
Well I'm not the one misinterpreting here. Except you didn't understand my post. I was obviously referring to myself as town. So if you didn't understand it, you could have asked. But you once again arrived at the wrong conclusion. Or perhaps you didn't want to understand it really...

VoteLynch: @Poison

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chaosssss
Town-ish entrance. Concise and straight to the point, not over compensating. I can feel your energy Poison, so you get a few townie points. Use them well
Where are people. Scum come forward. Town attack.
Loading my weapon as we speak.
Vote: Rej

How's it going?
This is meh. Pretty basic stuff, random vote is alright. It's it being coupled with the bland greeting that sounds off. It's an entrance trying to do too many things at once and falls flat if that make sense lol. On the naughty list you go, Osie.
Hey osie.....
Good girl Poison. What's with the ellipses though lol
Hello Everyone ! It's been a long time since the last game.

Let's all have a good game.
The scummiest townie of them all ...yes. it's me. At your service .:hs:
Lock town.
Vote :Ansatsuken .

No regrets .
That's how you do it.
Usually see peeps having their attention on players that haven't entered the thread yet a cheap way to get stuff going, especially if they're struggling to interact with the current happenings of the thread. Pretty legitimate here though since nothing was happening and it wasn't that quick as to pass off as fake concerns. 3 alrigth posts back to back to back, are you really the resident scummiest townie of them all? What happened to you?
Sup yall, I exist!
I can relate lol.
Vote Poison

why not?
Also i am opting into town reading ansa atm but idk if this is right.
I have a love/hate relationship with this post lol. Not a big fan of the pseudo caveat accompanying the read, doesn't really make sense especially at the stage of the game. Feels extremely weird for their first read. On the other hand, kind of in the territory of too wolfy to be wolf. Like I don't see any motivation or agenda behind it, I'd expect a wolf!haze here if they felt the need to come out with a quick read to navigate the game, it'd be a scum one. I guess they might not be too comfortable with that, and opted for a town one but that doesn't sell the solving vibe they'd want to show. Meh. Energy behind it feels like a townie just having a thought and sharing it without care, raw genuine stuff. GTH townish
You must be registered for see images

I am here guys, I am a real life detective, so I will use that skills to find scum in every day phase and end this game before we reach N3.

I am good wbu?

I was about to RVS Alice, but I like how she breaks the ice here. + that one

He hasn't posted yet so how is that an option?

@osieorb18 thoughts?
Lmao do you not have another gif? Good vibes and energy from this entrance, I believe in a town!Rej. Don't betray me.
Vote Haze_with_a_Z

Until you explain why you are townreading Ansa for no reason.

@Haze_with_a_Z
Not a big fan of this post. This feels like very superficial reasoning for an easy scum read, doesn't feel like genuine ping. Think it's how they went on about it and the subtle aggressive tone here that reflects the mindset of someone not actually trying to figure their target out. It's too adversary. It's the kind of fake pings that scum use to get an scum read to navigate the early game and from it they can fabricate content.

Definitely not w/w me think
Hello everyone.

You will regret it unless you're scum

So speak.
An ok entrance I guess. Like the confidence lol. What's up Ansa? Long time.
Guys my summoning technique worked on Ansatsuken. Hope he doesn't abandoned us mid game.

Is Rej your teammate?
Couple more townie points for you.
I don't have team mate but I do have someone special here.
It's me isn't it? :flirty:
Is it an imaginary friend?
I had one of those.
I can't tell more. Just use your imagination or knowledge
Initially thought this was some banter. Could still be, although kind of has mechanic vibes to it which wouldn't make sense to be blurted uninvited. I'm very sensitive to those lol.
Maybe we are team mates, who knows. if both me and Ansa flip green then we are team mates. Wbu? Can you bus your mafia mate please?
Green is Mafia color, are you scum Rej? nooooo
:vex:Juicy details. Tell me more Ansa.

Hi 👋 Osie!

Sure . @Elmage G Ace . Come here. We've been found by Rej. :sigar:
Juicy.
I didn't know this game started. Well it's almost 1am here, so later guys
This is fair. Initially thought, why did he feel the need to post just before dipping? Like wouldn't a townie knowing that they won't be here, just not bother and post when they're around next game and able to play. Was it because of the tag and people seeing them online through not being incognito? Then I thought I was dumb, and this is actually an alright look although very slightly 'cause it comes across as assertive rather than an excuse.
Oh god, three sites with 20 posts per page and then Discourse. I'm going to break down crying every time I read any of the games I'm in.
What kind of uncivilized people do not use 20 ppp? :p
It’s a bit hard to explain
Like the honesty rather than back justifying it lol
Tbh they should have more ppp available on here. Discourse doesn’t suck imo but I usually don’t try to read too many posts on it.
Would scum read this post on its own lol. It's the kind of off hand comment more likely to come from scum jumping on someone's observation to just get a post in when they're having trouble getting some content in. Usually depends on the player, having never player with Haze is meh. Here's it''s the contrast difference between this and their other posts.
Well well welll what we have here.....
I have read this post.
Well we need a teacher to correct you ;)
Townie emoji
I guess I’m just gonna explain my ansa town read as hope.
Lmao, what are we without hope?
Rej can be a big null cause I don't know how to play mafia anymore and how to make reads.

*dab*

Jk, hey rej, how you doin?
Meh
@Haze_with_a_Z - ... RVS is "Random Voting Stage", not "Random Townreading Stage". Just because T and V are close in the English alphabet, doesn't mean they're the same letter.

@Poison - Are you just going to do nothing all game?
I'm deep into conf bias with Osie here lol. Not sure if this is how they play, but the majority of their post are seasoned with a tone that is irking me. The pushes and observation are so schemy lmao
:nods: :nods:

Ansa is town guys why should you think otherwise?
Fair fair
I just woke up wdym.......... My eyes are like this atm... - _ -

Also, what about the fluffing phase????
It's protected by the constitution.
I don't believe in the fluffing phase. Mafia is SERIOUS BUSINESS.
This is true too. I have been playing very very scarcely in a while now as a side effect. Always get so emotionally invested, it's tiring lol.
Nice comeback. Rej Is witty and wise!

Ngl, I just got fond of 100ppp. 20ppp is um a but hard....
Wow. Town read rescinded...
Yeah and we are doing a business lunch atm lemme have my appetizer
I have read this post.
I will check this thread at night. RN Im busy at my workplace.
I have read this post.
Wassup everybody
Doing good, wbu? Long time.
Vote novaselinenever
Lmao
@Ansatsuken hello, I know what happened to you
Spicy.
I hope it's something good.
Crossing my fingers.
It's alright I suppose
Bless you
H-hope? I had a theory but I dont want to point fingers.

Jk? So you have a read on me? Xd I am okay, wbu?

Fluff is only for wolves. Wolves are fluffy. Humans are muscular.

Fluff is for fluffy wolves. Humans are muscular and sheep are naked. Mafia 101s xd
This is the best post of the game so far. Rej, I'm here by locking you town.

Interested in hearing the theory, don't disappoint.
vote lynch odd

This is an odd post for odd odd
Meh.
Also wdym with "comeback"? Xd
I have read this post.
Anyway I will start some smart plays here:

Alice seemingly shows differential behaviour towards Ansa which lets me think that Alice threats Ansa and others like me like players that arr not aligned to her. As a result and because Haze opts Ansa as town I think that I found my towncore. Yes its Ansa and Haze. That makes 3/10 and thins out the scumhunting.

This makes me read Alice as null and lock it.

Poison on the other hand less substance

Osie is fine, yet to unfold.

Odds vote on novas pings me. Odd generally in a spot thats hard to unfold. Relying now on novas taking the bait.

AA and novas yet tonpost

Elmage has yet to unfold.

Did I miss anything?
Beautiful. How are you locking a null read lmaoooo?
I like how Rej think. Not because he's correct. But effort.

@Poison time to do your wallies. Lemme see.

I'm curious about Odd's statement regarding Ansa. If only he can elaborate without getting mod warning. If he's pertaining about the game and not personal matter ofc.
Fair fair fair
From 1 to 10 how sure you are with Haze as Town.? @Rej
I have read this post.
Alright! See you soon...

Hey odd! Glad to play with you again.. ^^

Oh this is interesting... What happened to him?
I have read this post.
@Elmage G Ace . I want to hear also from you.

Lol after the last game..I will not put you to my TR right away. Burned Baby Burned. I've been Burned.
What happened last game? Story time
I'm sorry I'm not naked. I don't have furs. I have clothes. Watashi ningen da!

You know like phrasal comebacks like the witty replies.!
I have read this post.
That's a lot of stuff for 50 posts. Nice. Going rej. I think you can be towny but maybe just a gut read idk.
Not sure about the hesitance to commit here and branding it as gut when it's in response to his miniature wall that has content. Must have been pinged positively by some of the thoughts, so reducing it to gut is very meh.
I don't think I have anything to talk about yet. It is mostly greetings and RVS till now, let's see how it goes.
I have read this post.
:vex: aren't you supposed to say " Guys Ansa is Town "!
I have read this post.
Well, I burnt you as mafia last game, I may as well burn you as town this game

VoteLynch: @Alice in Noodleland
Very very meh
@Poison no more fluffs! We're just 10 players
@Rej why do you think Ansa is town again?
Fluff is good.
@Alice in Noodleland Even though it was indeed the last game, it has been a while since that game. How come it's still fresh in your memory. I seem to remember that we lost in the end.
Kind of like this observation. Comes off as a genuine one with how it relates to her handling of him, and the line of thinking could be construed as odd.
At work now. Mention me if you have questions. I'll reply if I can.
@Elmage G Ace
Now you know guys why he's my favourite 🤣.

.dude it's my last game . That's why I can remember it .
I have read this post.
8, I believe in her to know the basics and that she doesnt scumslip like that

If noone else does it...thats where the grandmaster comes into play. Lmao.

maybe a gut read? What does that mean?
Mindmeld.
Wut, albeit the 2 non posters, there is alot of stuff to engage in and question. As civ you should know that. This strikes me red.
True
Heya elmage glad to play with you again!
Because Haze thinks Ansa is town and I take the opt now aslong noone is opting against it and aslong Ansa isnt snapping at Haze for it.

It reminds me of....novas and Naomi that game. But this one has its own twist. Everyone should judge it for themselves I'd say and then we will see if I change my mind based on wrong conscious or right conscious.
Lolol the towniest duo. We haven't played in a long time, we used to kick ass
I must admit I nowadays like Elmage more as player than a year ago. A year ago he let town carry him in D1 and he rarely to almost never asked the right questions. Nowadays his D1 is generally better and funnier. Because of these constancies +1 townpoint.
Is this in general or him as Town, you are talking about in the "nowadays"?
Is there anything to that vote this early?
Kind of forgot about what this post is referring, too lazy to look it up. I'd probably view it in a bad light lmaooo
But i did!!! Here -

No one wants me to fluff... :')

But yeah I think we should play it as a super serious game cause we are playing after a long time.

Why do you wanna burn a townie?
Read this post.
Tbh, haze is a great player. I have only seen her improve in every game.
But I don't think Scumslips have anything to do with experience. Anyone can make a mistake.

And gut read like only a gut feeling read, I have no proper reasons to explain my read I meant.
Hmm did it not come after this thought post? What pinged you positively about it? That would be proper reason.
Nah nah, this feels more like a forced strike to talk about.

There's not a lot of stuff to engage to tbh. Or maybe I find it hard mostly because I have been playing with large volume d1s. 100posts are pretty normal with each new visit in the thread so I think I got used to that content and it seems more like greetings and early RVS and nothing more.

What exactly stroke you ted?
Read this post.
Read* this post :p
What did you find in his posts this day to give +1?

The last game which I remember he was not letting himself get carried D1. He was scum.

+1 for what?
Hmm spicy
I don't know that I would call any of her play a scumslip, just lame.
Not cool.
Osie

Townleans:

Rej - Lazy effort-read. I like the drawing blood from a stone.
Poison - Good talking with Rej.
Elmage - Solid, business-like entrance.

Better than Null:

Alice - Alice is doing stuff? Her responses to the game seem okay.
Ansa - Claim seems okay.

Null:

Awa - No posts.
Vaseline - No posts.

Scumleans:

Odd - A bit shifty.
Haze - Vote's become more serious since her follow-through was lame.
I'd prefer Nova lol.
I think Alice is Town here. Scum Alice never target vote me in the 1DP. It's either she abstain or bid her time to vote. If she is scum
Agree on the take, the reasoning is a little bit to easy though. Guess y'all know each other very well huh
Poison's posts so far sound/feel natural and sincere.
Fair
Its just that novas is a rumble. And he is a very busy person. Like voting novas doesnt give a reaction and is like the spaceholderistest vote you can place. So I dont see how this vote is a bait or gives info on novas. A strong odd (player) is more integrative. Doesnt mind to question interactions between top posters. Likes to find information and puzzle things together. RVSing novas is knownly one of the weakest RVS you can place in our enviroments.
Lol
It sounded very very unconfidenr, this "maybe" emphasized it. Like you were not sure if it is a gut read or not. That pinged me.

The need to fluff and the hard times to engage, for example with 4 votes in P1 literally and you still gave me vibes of having a hard time to integrate. 4 votes on 10 players is a great start. You literally have 4x2 players to engage and stance/side with them.
Carry me Rej
+1 for open confrontation with Alice and I feel he will also be open towards others. I feel Elmage was way harder to read back then. Like you could always gove him a -1 and then push him to no avail. You know what I mean? Recently he is different, maybe a bit more refined? Idk how to explain it. I just vibe with it.
Read this post.

Intermittence: I reached a state where I'm not sure exactly what each of these posts are responding to exactly lolol.
What happened?
I'd like to know too. Haze's been pretty reserved, not sure if it's the mafia rolecard and having trouble engaging with the game and creating content, or just her being disengaged in general due to other stuff and not feeling the game so far. That happens. Also depends on how she plays as town though. Osie's scumread of her, and mine on Osie is carrying her out of the PoE so far lolol
No, now without baby feeding. This was never a certified scum slip. And knowing how michelle forms setups, we have to expect that Haze could have done a town slip there. So its 50/50 literally and I wanna test my own optimism.

Anyway I am glad that you give is a controversity.
Read this post.
This one too.
Well your theory could be correct but idk. Also like honestly my town read may be from something that is not a good measurement.
Same old same old. You're free falling Haze, help me out here.
But but Alice dependance on an Ansa or Elmage reaction is lame. I agree since Alice mentality would be "**** the rest, if I wanna get townread I have ma bois Ansa and Elmage" xD
Am I close enough @Alice in Noodleland ?
Rej putting in the work.
Now you confused me, gratz. ._.
Read this one.
Idk what is wrong with poison fluffing if they do more than that.
You use "idk" a lot lol.
I have fun without fluffing :happy_peepo:
Lame.
Its fun to cut off someone elses fun. XD atleast in mafia.
Read this post.
Ansa might not necessarily be town. But I want them to be. So I will have hope. Also I think it happens more that they would be town in this situation than wolf.
Meh. Liked the original hope better, that felt like someone having an early gut town read on someone that's weak, and you just want it to be true. Hope perfectly encompasses that feeling lol. This is going at it the wrong way, it's meh.
I would disagree but yall can do it ig. Unless the fun involves defeating me. I shall not let my team lose. Hopefully. Unless I am defeated or not strong enough.
I want to believe in you.
Okay this comming from you is interesting. Like what is the experience with Ansa that makes you want him to be town?
Pertinent question.
People have different ways of having fun
True.
Meh.
I mean its the most fun if you are town and cut off a wolves fun, especially when the wolf thinks fluffing or cwacing is the way to play. Lol.
Facts.
Maybe look at one of their early posts.
Oh no what is u doing bby
That is not enough for me. Bye towncore :(
Lmao.
Brb driving home.
Hope you made it home safe broheim.
I have a comment but I’m worried about where it will end up so I won’t post it
Good post tbh. Comes off as a good kind of self conscience and it's the weird type of mindset that is townie. I can relate to it so much lol.

I'll be a safe ear, so tell it to me.
Ok sure whatever. I can be a town without being a towncore.
Dangerous road friendo
SERIOUS BUSINESS.

Lol
Will the defendant please answer the question?
Read this post.
Why worry? You should be mostly unfiltered if you're town!
Not really.
“Why worry? You should be mostly unfiltered if you are town.”(doesn’t want me copy pasting sorry)

ok I will share.

If a wolf thinks fluffing or whatever is the way, honestly we can’t stop them. Not until they die at least and sometimes it can be hard to lynch based on that.

And the reason I didn’t wanna share was cause I was imagining something bad to happen even if I doubt it will.
Lolol
Look at their first few posts.
Meh
Okay... What are you talking about?
Lmao I had the same thought.
Rip I completely forgot about this game. When is phase change?
Hello you fellow latecomer. Kind of a weird question, very easily to figure out on one's own. Guess it would make sense when on think EoD is very close so they're scrambling to get their footing and the thread is very active at that time. We selling an uninformed vibe here or are we for real? Meh that'd be a stretch lolol. GTH good-ish

I should be stop trying to read into every fucking thing :p
I think it is tomorrow morning my time, around 14:00-15:00 UTC I think too.

also it is only d1 so that is good
Good girl Haze
I kinda town read a but I don’t really know why and it feels like it is for a stupid reason
Lmao we only do stupid, so share away.
It's 2 am here and I was about to go to sleep when I remember this game :')
But I'm not gonna do anything more than skim.

Oh I townread someone! No surprise, it's Ansa.

Everyone else can be eliminated for all I care >:D

(Maybe not Poison - was it Poison, I think it was Poison - that Ansa mention to be townish)

Also did Haze just got townvibes from me?
Should I also mark him (correct me if I'm wrong and you care - I'm talking about pronoun) as town too?

I kinda like that carefree easy town vibe-ish. He gains nothing from reading a two-post unknown player.
Unless he has super power and know I give brownie points easily (at least tonight).
I like your style. I knew it, latecomers are the cool kids.
Uh oh. Osie voted for Haze. 何で何で何で
Hmmm
Her lack of explanation for the townread on Ansa and then not really doing anything else.
Lololol
@Poison did you just slip? o_O How do you know for certain that Alice is town?

And actually what I meant was I burned her when I was a mafia last game, Now I'm town and I can also do so if she's mafia

I like this point from Rej, this is actually the reason I decided to pressure vote Alice (Although, I seem to be doing a poor job there)

Current town leans:

Osie, Rej

Current sus:

Poison, Alice

The rest are null
Hmm not sure how he's reconciling the Poison and Alice reads here.
I'll go over the thread in the morning before deciding who to lynch
Just sheep me tbh

that is true

pardoning poison? you read her town?

nice reads, I can follow them
No, follow me lol.
ill also go sleep now
Sweet dreams.
expand more on odd please...

ansa is town. never question me.
Hmmmm
that's a really good point and diving into a very simple read. ngl, I like this.

yes I was definitely not confident.

i think you just like his engagement more?>
I'm lost lol
i would like to hear more about your measurement, thank you.

bad rej, bad.
Read this.
this is weird. sounds like a TMI.

nothing in early posts, you don't have much meta on him + it sounds like TMI.
TMI is the new opportunistic lol.
you mean "aa" who posted once before this post. that too NAI stuff? are you forcing reads?
Meh.
how do you feel about osie? you have good meta on him.
Read this post.

This one too.
readlist

town

ansa
probably osie?

townish
rej

null
elmage
aa

scummy
haze

alice
alice

who am i missing?
Me. Create a new category on the top called lock town, and put me in it. All will be forgiven.

Has elmage not given you anything?
There's certain situation where knowing about meta isn't needed. We call it.....
I have no idea lol
What make you read me as town so easily @Poison

I'm curious
It's insulting, isn't it?
indeed not, but she sounds rather too confident for the conclusion from the thread activity from both you and her.
Ok
I think you can find a clue if you read her posts and mine. Try it.
I will.
the answer is two fold. i want to talk about one the other is an assumption that I don't want to talk about cause you softed it,

the one I wanna talk about is, you being yourself a nd not fake, your tone is not forced, and I am pretty confident and proud to have a read on you early on.
Fair.
hm then I think someone else can be scum . my assumption was wrong.
What? lol
what do yo think of different people reacting to your posts. and the fact that you are widely town read, do you think anyone of them is unnatural if not many?
I'm voting for novase so I'm not voting for myself
I am you.
If you think I should be voting elsewhere let me know
I'm town af so if you are, you definitely should be voting elsewhere lol. Have you read anything?

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This has been certainly an interesting exercise
There are a few questions in there but they're mostly rhetorical and some voiced out that theories/thoughts. Not really expecting answers just writing out my thoughts. on post by post basis. Helps feel out the void of missing almost 48 hours and interacting directly with stuff

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is roughly where I'm at I think

Town -

Rej
Alice
Poison
AA dono

Haze

PoE -

Ansa

Elmage
Odd

Osie

The setup is 8v2, so assuming a successful kill each night we get 2 free lynches before a MyLo situation. So a good PoE to start with would be 4. I'd say I'm somewhat confident in my top 4 town to different degrees though. Rej is the frontrunner by far followed by Alice, I'll revisit the remaining 3 a little bit later to flesh out more of my thoughts from the earlier wall. If anyone's slipped in to them, gth it'd be Poison I think. Has the highest equity. Haze's been a weird one, I haven't been really confident in my take about how reserved she's been so far. Could very easily be a wolf having trouble engaging the thread and fabricating content, any meta knowledge here would help. One thing pushing me the other way is her tone at times, the disconnect and the troubles participating feel genuine. That happens to townies, and her reflection on her thoughts was another good thingy. That kind of self awareness is usually reflecting in wolf through how they carefully format their posts and the train of thoughts in general with timely posts. Definitely not w/w with Osie which is a plus for her now. Ansa is just PoE'd by default, I haven't really been pinged by much. Same kind of for Elmage, will have to revisit these two.

Odd's been a pretty tough nut to crack. He hasn't really done anything, the rvs is alright on its own. Lack of anything following it and seemingly being content with it, at least not actively trying to reach personal conclusions is meh. Feels weird though, I'd expect him to try to take charge of the narrative since the game has been moving at a pretty slow place. It's very scum friendly. One thought would be that they'd rather not participate in pushing the activity of the game and keeping the thread dead I guess? Would like to hear more, otherwise it's PoE hell.

I hate Osie with a passion lol. Early scumread on Haze struck me as fake, doesn't feel like a genuine ping. They're kind of betrayed by their tone in it, the aggressiveness and immediate adversity isn't the signs of someone trying to figure another person out. Comes off as a wolf trying to establish an early scum read to navigate the game, the setup of the question is just basically inviting a war of exchanges lol. The superficial "they gave no reason for their read" is very very meh, and is in stark difference with how they seemed convinced of the read. Rest of their play so far has been kind of in the same veins, their posts have a schemy tone to them lol. Seem on edge and it kind of fits a wolf playing a decent of game of trying to appear like their contribution and generating reads. Problem is the lack of follow up or anything underneath the surface. I just don't feel like they've been trying to figure out people for real as opposed to appearing as if they're solving lol.