Last edited:

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean its the most fun if you are town and cut off a wolves fun, especially when the wolf thinks fluffing or cwacing is the way to play. Lol.

I have a comment but I’m worried about where it will end up so I won’t post it
“Why worry? You should be mostly unfiltered if you are town.”(doesn’t want me copy pasting sorry)

ok I will share.

If a wolf thinks fluffing or whatever is the way, honestly we can’t stop them. Not until they die at least and sometimes it can be hard to lynch based on that.

And the reason I didn’t wanna share was cause I was imagining something bad to happen even if I doubt it will.

aa-dono

Kin
215💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's 2 am here and I was about to go to sleep when I remember this game :')
But I'm not gonna do anything more than skim.

Oh I townread someone! No surprise, it's Ansa.

Everyone else can be eliminated for all I care >:D

(Maybe not Poison - was it Poison, I think it was Poison - that Ansa mention to be townish)

Also did Haze just got townvibes from me?
Should I also mark him (correct me if I'm wrong and you care - I'm talking about pronoun) as town too?

I kinda like that carefree easy town vibe-ish. He gains nothing from reading a two-post unknown player.
Unless he has super power and know I give brownie points easily (at least tonight).

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do you wanna burn a townie?
@Poison did you just slip? o_O How do you know for certain that Alice is town?

And actually what I meant was I burned her when I was a mafia last game, Now I'm town and I can also do so if she's mafia

But but Alice dependance on an Ansa or Elmage reaction is lame. I agree since Alice mentality would be "**** the rest, if I wanna get townread I have ma bois Ansa and Elmage" xD
Am I close enough @Alice in Noodleland ?
I like this point from Rej, this is actually the reason I decided to pressure vote Alice (Although, I seem to be doing a poor job there)

Current town leans:

Osie, Rej

Current sus:

Poison, Alice

The rest are null

Reactions: Rej

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a comment but I’m worried about where it will end up so I won’t post it
You must be registered for see images

Ok sure whatever. I can be a town without being a towncore.
that is true

It's 2 am here and I was about to go to sleep when I remember this game :')
But I'm not gonna do anything more than skim.

Oh I townread someone! No surprise, it's Ansa.

Everyone else can be eliminated for all I care >:D

(Maybe not Poison - was it Poison, I think it was Poison - that Ansa mention to be townish)

Also did Haze just got townvibes from me?
Should I also mark him (correct me if I'm wrong and you care - I'm talking about pronoun) as town too?

I kinda like that carefree easy town vibe-ish. He gains nothing from reading a two-post unknown player.
Unless he has super power and know I give brownie points easily (at least tonight).
pardoning poison? you read her town?
@Poison did you just slip? o_O How do you know for certain that Alice is town?

And actually what I meant was I burned her when I was a mafia last game, Now I'm town and I can also do so if she's mafia

I like this point from Rej, this is actually the reason I decided to pressure vote Alice (Although, I seem to be doing a poor job there)

Current town leans:

Osie, Rej

Current sus:

Poison, Alice

The rest are null
nice reads, I can follow them

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Osie

Townleans:

Rej - Lazy effort-read. I like the drawing blood from a stone.
Poison - Good talking with Rej.
Elmage - Solid, business-like entrance.

Better than Null:

Alice - Alice is doing stuff? Her responses to the game seem okay.
Ansa - Claim seems okay.

Null:

Awa - No posts.
Vaseline - No posts.

Scumleans:

Odd - A bit shifty.
Haze - Vote's become more serious since her follow-through was lame.
expand more on odd please...
I think Alice is Town here. Scum Alice never target vote me in the 1DP. It's either she abstain or bid her time to vote. If she is scum
ansa is town. never question me.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its just that novas is a rumble. And he is a very busy person. Like voting novas doesnt give a reaction and is like the spaceholderistest vote you can place. So I dont see how this vote is a bait or gives info on novas. A strong odd (player) is more integrative. Doesnt mind to question interactions between top posters. Likes to find information and puzzle things together. RVSing novas is knownly one of the weakest RVS you can place in our enviroments.
that's a really good point and diving into a very simple read. ngl, I like this.
It sounded very very unconfidenr, this "maybe" emphasized it. Like you were not sure if it is a gut read or not. That pinged me.

The need to fluff and the hard times to engage, for example with 4 votes in P1 literally and you still gave me vibes of having a hard time to integrate. 4 votes on 10 players is a great start. You literally have 4x2 players to engage and stance/side with them.
yes I was definitely not confident.
+1 for open confrontation with Alice and I feel he will also be open towards others. I feel Elmage was way harder to read back then. Like you could always gove him a -1 and then push him to no avail. You know what I mean? Recently he is different, maybe a bit more refined? Idk how to explain it. I just vibe with it.
i think you just like his engagement more?>

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards