Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know that I would call any of her play a scumslip, just lame.
No, now without baby feeding. This was never a certified scum slip. And knowing how michelle forms setups, we have to expect that Haze could have done a town slip there. So its 50/50 literally and I wanna test my own optimism.

Anyway I am glad that you give is a controversity.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Alice is Town here. Scum Alice never target vote me in the 1DP. It's either she abstain or bid her time to vote. If she is scum
But but Alice dependance on an Ansa or Elmage reaction is lame. I agree since Alice mentality would be "**** the rest, if I wanna get townread I have ma bois Ansa and Elmage" xD
Am I close enough @Alice in Noodleland ?

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ansa might not necessarily be town. But I want them to be. So I will have hope. Also I think it happens more that they would be town in this situation than wolf.
Okay this comming from you is interesting. Like what is the experience with Ansa that makes you want him to be town?

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would disagree but yall can do it ig. Unless the fun involves defeating me. I shall not let my team lose. Hopefully. Unless I am defeated or not strong enough.
I mean its the most fun if you are town and cut off a wolves fun, especially when the wolf thinks fluffing or cwacing is the way to play. Lol.