Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Here's some good info that the Mini Series may cover.

An a recent interview Masashi said,"Sasuke has gone out into the world to find the answers to all of the unanswered questions. For example, who and what was Kaguya exactly? Sasuke wants to find out how her plan for revival was executed the first time around so it could be avoided in the future."

4th Paragraph
Kishi really hates Sasuke with that useless journey.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:|
Don't know y u r trying to put on airs, but Sasuke has dawned a new personality since 699. U don't like it then tough. Bolt and Sarada have the same daddy issues. They both aren't around enough for them and in Bolt's case he acts out. In Sarada's case she gets pissed.

I can speak in plain English because my conclusion is logical. Urs is just mindless bashing
He's always like this.He will just deny everything that supports Sasuke and even goes against Sarada simply because she is his child.

Kishi really hater Sasuke.
Then why would he have created him? And have him be the 2nd main character for 700 chapters/15 years of making the story,and have him be as important to the story as Naruto,and why would he have the main character's goal for years be about helping him?

Last edited:

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even Femme has her moments of being right, however rare. This is one of those...

Sasuke loves his family deeply, and undoubtedly does his best to make them happy. It's precisely because he doesn't want the things that happened to him to happen to them that he'll act his ''nicest''. In fact, i'm willing to bet he's being the typical overprotective dad and workaholic husband, so that he can secure his family's future.

Ty and Sasuke rules.

Mikasa Hagaromo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man...it's as if some of you don't know Sasuke at all.

Sasuke is NOT a deadbeat father, BUT he IS absent A LOT.

Why? Because Sasuke has laser sharp focus and when he fixates on something, nothing else matters.

To Sasuke, protecting the peace tht Itachi suffered for and ensuring the Kaguya stuff never happens again is supreme.

When he had a kid, the kid became an ADDITIONAL motivation for him dedicating himself even more to his work. To him, ensuring Sarada never suffers the way he did is a very real concern.

To him, being away a lot is a NECESSARY part of the mission.....if he can't see his child, so be it....the mission is supreme...

It doesn't mean he doesn't care about his child, it just means his responsibilities, his life mission requires him to be away a lot, but it's also for her sake.

Sasuke has never been one to learn from other's mistakes....in fact, he tends to repeat them....so, I predict he'll be just like Itachi and his father was toward him: DISTANT...but motivated by love....everything he does is bc of love, but he'll never show that love until she's about to die or something...Sarada won't know how much she means to her daddy until something extreme happens, then she'll come to understand him....

...his ACTIONS will be driven by love, but he won't show it.....we will NEVER, EVER see Sasuke smiling and joking around with Sarada...

Instead, he'll invest in making her as strong as possible bc that's how he shows his love....making her strong for her own good and to enable her to continue protecting the peace when she gets older...

....Sasuke will be a "good" dad...but a good dad HIS way.....Sasuke has always been about doing things his way.....he will never be a typical dad....

....Sarada is frustrated with him bc she doesn't understand why everything else seems to come before her and her mom....that's also why she thinks Bolt is an idiot....yea, she thinks he's dumb for misbehaving, but also bc to her, wtf is he acting up for? At least he gets to see his dad every day.

I picture Sasuke like Gin from Hunter X Hunter....he keeps tabs on Sarada, probably knows how her grades are, but an every day presence giving her piggy back rides and shit?....NOPE.....that Sasuke is gone.....the pre-massacre Sasuke is gone....the most we'll get is the part 1 Sasuke who never really showed his feelings, but would put his life on the line for you....

Also...IDK where this "she called him papa stuff comes from"...in Viz she says, "when it comes to dads, we're both totally oh yea".....she never specifically called Sasuke papa...she was talking about dads in the general sense.....yea "dad" is an informal way to refer to one's father, but she's clearly unhappy with him....based on the context, she clearly thinks he's a jerk.

Last edited:

End of Days

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes he is. Her own daughter says she is similar to Bolt when it comes to dad's, which is being neglected by them.

And I think kishi said in his interview that he couldn't see sasuke living the village normally after all that has happened and so he travels doing things nobody cares about.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My analysis is a pert commendation of verified manga commentary. Your classless assault at other characters in frantic manner of veiling the facts that don't dispense your revered characters, whom yourself won't accept is pitiful. The axiom of this confabulation was Sarada and Sasuke's fatherhood. Your condemnation of remarking Bolt and Naruto was a disgracefully extraneous scheme of bashing.
Not once did I bash, all I said is that Sarada said that Sarada noted that her and Bolt are similar when it comes to fathers. The fact that u leave that out proves that u r just full of hot air. Tbh, I am still waiting for proof of your statement. All u have been saying for the longest is your assumption is better than mine because u feel the manga backs u up, but u deny everything that proves u wrong.

Anyway whatever characters like u r a dime a dozen :coffee:

take it easy

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Then why would he have created him? And have him be the 2nd main character for 700 chapters/15 years of making the story,and have him be as important to the story as Naruto,and why would he have the main character's goal for years be about helping him?
Irrelevant post. I said he hates him with this useless journey.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Why? Because Sasuke has laser sharp focus and when he fixates on something, nothing else matters.

To Sasuke, protecting the peace tht Itachi suffered for and ensuring the Kaguya stuff never happens again is supreme.

When he had a kid, the kid became an ADDITIONAL motivation for him dedicating himself even more to his work. To him, ensuring Sarada never suffers the way he did is a very real concern.

To him, being away a lot is a NECESSARY part of the mission.....if he can't see his child, so be it....the mission is supreme...

It doesn't mean he doesn't care about his child, it just means his responsibilities, his life mission requires him to be away a lot, but it's also for her sake.

Sasuke has never been one to learn from other's mistakes....in fact, he tends to repeat them....so, I predict he'll be just like Itachi and his father was toward him: DISTANT...but motivated by love....everything he does is bc of love, but he'll never show that love until she's about to die or something...Sarada won't know how much she means to her daddy until something extreme happens, then she'll come to understand him....

...his ACTIONS will be driven by love, but he won't show it.....we will NEVER, EVER see Sasuke smiling and joking around with Sarada...

Instead, he'll invest in making her as strong as possible bc that's how he shows his love....making her strong for her own good and to enable her to continue protecting the peace when she gets older...

....Sasuke will be a "good" dad...but a good dad HIS way.....Sasuke has always been about doing things his way.....he will never be a typical dad....

....Sarada is frustrated with him bc she doesn't understand why everything else seems to come before her and her mom....that's also why she thinks Bolt is an idiot....yea, she thinks he's dumb for misbehaving, but also bc to her, wtf is he acting up for? At least he gets to see his dad every day.

I picture Sasuke like Gin from Hunter X Hunter....he keeps tabs on Sarada, probably knows how her grades are, but an every day presence giving her piggy back rides and shit?....NOPE.....that Sasuke is gone.....the pre-massacre Sasuke is gone....the most we'll get is the part 1 Sasuke who never really showed his feelings, but would put his life on the line for you....

Also...IDK where this "she called him papa stuff comes from"...in Viz she says, "when it comes to dads, we're both totally oh yea".....she never specifically called Sasuke papa...she was talking about dads in the general sense.....yea "dad" is an informal way to refer to one's father, but she's clearly unhappy with him....based on the context, she clearly thinks he's a jerk.
U do realize that in the next movie we are supposed to get more of their family interactions right. So he is definitely going to be with his family. Sasuke is only in the same position as Naruto. They bother care about their families a lot, but they have duties that take precedence. Don't compare him to someone like Ging who abandoned his kid cuz being a hunter was more fun.

Also yes she was unhappy with Sasuke, but that doesn't mean he is a jerk, just that she is frustrated with him.

And looking at it if Sasuke was willing to show affection towards Sakura in 699, then I doubt he will be the type to hide his feelings. I agree that we won't see a doting Sasuke, but his daughter will at least know she is loved

Last edited:

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Viz changes up words.As you can see,since you saw it.They had Sarada say "oh yea" instead of Shannaro.Either way she referred to him happily yet angered that she doesn't spend alot of time with him.

MAN OF SIN

Elite
Kin
30💸
Kumi
273💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke left Konoha in chapter 700, came back in THE LAST to protect the village,smashed Sakura and then left again . He hasn't spent time with her or Salad at all
I wouldn't go so far to say at all. Her home as Uchiha symbols. So I'm sure Sauce visits his daughter for time to time.

What do you mean?since when did 3 panels of Sasuke imply he is deadbeat.He is probably out on a mission considering Kishi said we will get SS interactions in Part 3

Sasuke loved his family a lot and all the shit he did till now was because he was starving for love

At least Salada doesn't call Him a shit dad like Borito
He's most likely still founding answers about Kaguya. He doesn't even show up for his "best friend's" wedding. So he seems like he would be the busy type of father.

Last edited:

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes he is. Her own daughter says she is similar to Bolt when it comes to dad's, which is being neglected by them.

And I think kishi said in his interview that he couldn't see sasuke living the village normally after all that has happened and so he travels doing things nobody cares about.

@Bold

Yeah,what Sasuke is doing while he's traveling doesn't matter.

Irrelevant post. I said he hates him with this useless journey.
You really are stupid huh? How is his journey useless? He's ensuring the world stays in peace by finding answers to unanswered questions,like about Kaguya.He's gaining knowledge that no one else has in order to better the world.

If Naruto was out doing this then you wouldn't call it useless.But Sasuke rustles your jimmies so it's useless right? Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: SSStylish

Mikasa Hagaromo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
U do realize that in the next movie we are supposed to get more of their family interactions right. So he is definitely going to be with his family. Sasuke is only in the same position as Naruto. They bother care about their families a lot, but they have duties that take precedence. Don't compare him to someone like Ging who abandoned his kid cuz being a hunter was more fun.

Also yes she was unhappy with Sasuke, but that doesn't mean he is a jerk, just that she is frustrated with him
What movie? Link that says we're going to see Sasuke happily frolicking around with his family pls? What I saw said it would feature Sarada and Sasuke....The Last also featured Sasuke....for all of 10 seconds....so link pls.

Viz changes up words.As you can see,since you saw it.They had Sarada say "oh yea" instead of Shannaro.Either way she referred to him happily yet angered that she doesn't spend alot of time with him.
Come on man....shanaroo is like dttaebayo...it has no english equivalent....so they translate it according to context....that "oh yea" indicated frustration.....you know that....your claim holds no water....stop diminishing VIZ, the OFFICIAL translation to fit your whims....smdh.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What movie? Link that says we're going to see Sasuke happily frolicking around with his family pls? What I saw said it would feature Sarada and Sasuke....The Last also featured Sasuke....for all of 10 seconds....so link pls.

Come on man....shanaroo is like dttaebayo...it has no english equivalent....you know that....this statement holds no water....stop diminishing VIZ, the OFFICIAL translation to fit your whims....smdh.
Never said anything about frolicking, I also edited my post. This movies focus is Bolt and Sarada. He also made note that it will feature her parents. Seeing how Sasuke has direct relation to one of the MCs I would think he'd get more screen time this time

Last edited:

Mikasa Hagaromo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think in 700 Sasuke is speaking after his journey, so in 700 that should be over
NOPE...in VIZ He speaks in the PRESENT tense in 699 (he doesn't speak in 700)....he's STILL traveling

You must be registered for see images

SASUKE is Naruto's GIN....there is too much of the world to see and learn and correct to sit in that old raggedy village.....Sakura doesn't have what it takes to keep him home, and he feels his mission is for the good of his child....the Leaf can't hold a Sasuke Uchiha....dude is traveling and stops in once in a while like Jiraiya.

Last edited:

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I wouldn't go so far to say at all. Her home as Uchiha symbols. So I'm sure Sauce visits his daughter for time to time.

He's most likely still founding answers about Kaguya. He doesn't even show up for his "best friend's" wedding. So he seems like he would be the busy type of father.

I encourage you to stop selectively reading.Masashi said,"Sasuke has gone out into the world to find the answers to all of the unanswered questions. For example, who and what was Kaguya exactly?"

It's not just about Kaguya.If you reread chapter 699,you will see Sasuke talking about how he and Naruto were able to come to understand one another,and he says it may not be like that for others,and he talks about how with bigger things it'll only get harder.

Sasuke want to ensure there continues to be peace,not just stuff about Kaguya.

Last edited: