Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama arrives... Well...isn't this awkward! >_> Ok, I'll RP as myself. Ubber godlike entity of the NW, capable of unleashing tides of wood and stuff throughout. All hail the all mighty god of decay.

*thunder roars and lightning strikes all around*

anywho, tell me, what is Chakra, what is life, what is wood, what is water and what is earth?

-Cobalt-

Legendary
Kin
132💸
Kumi
5,134💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama arrives... Well...isn't this awkward! >_> Ok, I'll RP as myself. Ubber godlike entity of the NW, capable of unleashing tides of wood and stuff throughout. All hail the all mighty god of decay.

*thunder roars and lightning strikes all around*

anywho, tell me, what is Chakra, what is life, what is wood, what is water and what is earth?
Chakra

Chakra is the energy that resides within living beings and is created by the combination of the Phyisical and Spritual energy. The physical energy is tied to the body while the spiritual energy is tied to the persons mind, it's spiritual being.

Life

Life is basically the condition which separates animals, plants and humans from inorganic matter. Anything that lives breathes, eats and drinks to survive.

Wood

Wood in general is the hard fiber tissue which forms trees and branches. Wood is harvested from trees and used for building, heating oneself etc.

Wood Release or Mokuton in the Narutoverse on the other hand is a Kekkei Genkai which originates from Hashirama Senju. It is created by combining earth and water chakra to create the wood release techniques. It represents life and growth in a symbolic meaning. It is the most versatile KG seen so far, being able to produce and create basically anything imagined through the usages of it's techniques. It is weak to lightning since it can easily cut and rip through it as seen when Sasuke used Nagashi against Yamato's wood, and it is strong to earth and water, earth because it breaks through it and water because it can't simply do anything to the wood. It is also strong against Bijuu chakra and techniques as seen when Hashirama used it against Madara.

Water

Water is a liquid consisted of hydrogen and oxygen atoms. It is the life source of all living beings and no being can survive without water.

In the Narutoverse Water Release or Suiton is an element with which the user can manipulate, create and use water as they wish. Projectiles, streams, waves, dragons, blasts etc. Another very versatile element it is used to create several KG among them Mokuton. It is weak to earth, strong against fire out of obvious reasons.

Earth

The earth is the substance on the land, basically dirt, rocks, stones, etc.

Doton or Earth Release is yet another versatile element that allows the user to manipulate earthen surfaces such as rock, dirt and similar. It is used for the creation of Mokuton along with Suiton. Strong against water, weak to lightning.

I know the description is a bit thin ~_~

Last edited:

-Cobalt-

Legendary
Kin
132💸
Kumi
5,134💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wood... Tell me...is this a KG from Hashirama?

*looks at fingernails, pretending not to care*
Well he is the original user of it. Even though no one in his clan could use it, he could. All other users of Mokuton have Hashiramas cells which allow them to use Mokuton, so yes it is a KG from Hashirama.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wood Release is a power derived from the Shinju, the Juubi. It was toned down and refined through the blood lines until it manifested into Hashirama, but its bound to the Shinju. More importantly and specifically, its body. Its likely that, when Hagaromo was the Jinchuriki of the 10 tails, and he bared his sons, that the inherent ability to use Wood Release or what later became Wood Release passed to Ashura. If it manifested or not, we don't know. Its likely that it might not have manifested until Hashirama but I think we'll come to know that it manifested in Ashura as well. Hagaromo passed to his kids the two traits of the shinju: the eyes of the shinju (sharingan) and the body of the shinju (wood/vitality).

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its not 100% stated but the juubi was a plant and its ultimate technique is an omega plant that feeds off of humans... Lol

Anywho, Wood release has a special quality that makes ti differ from all other elements and KG seen so far. While with other elements you can use your chakra to give life-like qualities to elements, the truth is that you never create life. With Wood you actually create life. The secret behind wood release is how you transform chakra and will and imagination, into life. In a way, its almost Yang Release based. Which bounds well together with Ashura's line which focused or inherited the Yang side of the Sage.

Now, what can you tell me about Natural Energy?

-Cobalt-

Legendary
Kin
132💸
Kumi
5,134💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Natural energy is the energy used to enter Sage mode. It is everywhere, in the ground, the air, basically in the terrain and atmosphere. Natural energy can be gathered which allows the user to enter sage mode. That is achieved by absorbing the Nautral energy from the immediate vicinity and adding the natural energy to the existing mixture of physical and spiritual energy, creating a perfect balance between the three and enhancing the users abilities. Not being able to balance the three energies leads to petrification.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, the key here is what is Natural Energy. As far as the few times it was explained, Natural Energy is the energy of the world. Its a passive energy, surrounding the world, linked to both living and inerte things but not produced by either. Its external to the user itself and to anything living yet its somehow related to life.

Now, why is this important and what does it mean or make it otherwise a good thing to manipulate and learn? Well, lets consider this: all ninjas have chakra and chakra ultimately was something that belonged to the Shinju entity. Natural Energy however, belongs to no one. Its completely separate. We can even reason that one without chakra could learn to manipulate natural energy just the same. They are two independent powers.

Problem is, all ninjas have chakra and so do you. So how can you manipulate two powers at the same time? Balance. In this case, you need to learn to balance both your physical and spiritual energies (chakra) in tandem with natural energy. If you achieve this correctly, you'll gain what is called senjutsu chakra. While some learn it from wise animals, we will learn it by our connection with life and the forest. I could go and dwell on the connections it has with Ashura and the Hashirama's inherited powers and what not but you seem in a hurry so I'll keep it basic. And for that we need to get you focusing and manipulating natural energy.

If you are ready, please create a large forest all around us and sit in the base of a tree, legs crossed, hands clapped. Listen and feel your surroundings until you listen and feel no more.

-Cobalt-

Legendary
Kin
132💸
Kumi
5,134💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not in a rush really, I'd love to hear any knowledge you have to pass on.

Hashirama does two hand seals, causing a mass of trees to erupt around him and Scorps creating a dense forest. Hashirama then sits down among the roots slithering on the ground of this freshly created forest with his legs crossed and hands clapped together. He focuses on his breathing and heart beat. Once he has calmed his pulse and breathing he closes his eyes entering a completely calm state. He focuses on the sounds around him on the feeling of the roots and the forest around him. Hashirama slowly starts to feel as if he has abandoned his own body and become one with the forest and trees surrounding him. He stops to feel his body seperately from the forest, but begins feeling as if his body has become one with the forest, merged into it's system and become one sentient being.

(Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Koutan) - Secrect Wood Style: Birth Of Dense Woodland
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user, after making the Tiger → Snake, creates a forest that can either Attack, Defend, Imprison the enemy or simply support the user. The technique that gave birth to the immense forest surrounding Konohagakure, the scale of the technique is only limited by the amount of chakra spent in it.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tell me, young one...what do you hear? What do you sense? Can you see what surrounds you without looking? Can you hear, without hearing?

-Meditate a bit more and focus on the natural world and its properties...hear until you hear no more-

-Cobalt-

Legendary
Kin
132💸
Kumi
5,134💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tell me, young one...what do you hear? What do you sense? Can you see what surrounds you without looking? Can you hear, without hearing?

-Meditate a bit more and focus on the natural world and its properties...hear until you hear no more-
I hear the trees, the rustling of their leaves. I hear the water withing the trees moving slowly within the roots, draining the earth to preserve their life. I sense the energy radiating from the trees, they power they have within them.

Hashirama focuses even more on his meditation, feeling, listening. As he meditates and becomes one with the forest and it's nature he starts feeling a strange energy from the forest. The energy spreads from each tree, each particle of earth beneath, around and above him. A massive energy with which the trees radiate. It is so massive that it is overwhelming. Hashirama sits, hands clapped listening and feeling until suddenly he does not hear or feel no more as the energy surrounds him.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good...you've attained the state of perfect meditation. You can hear it all yet hear nothing. Now, that immense energy. Try to open yourself to it. Don't be afraid. Your overwhelming chakra will be enough to keep it from overwhelming you. This doesn't mean to forget your balance though. Remember that you must balance you're energies just the same. Spiritual, Physical and this new energy. They all must merge and be in tune. Open yourself. Open your mind. Lose all restraints.

-Cobalt-

Legendary
Kin
132💸
Kumi
5,134💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good...you've attained the state of perfect meditation. You can hear it all yet hear nothing. Now, that immense energy. Try to open yourself to it. Don't be afraid. Your overwhelming chakra will be enough to keep it from overwhelming you. This doesn't mean to forget your balance though. Remember that you must balance you're energies just the same. Spiritual, Physical and this new energy. They all must merge and be in tune. Open yourself. Open your mind. Lose all restraints.
With the energy at the brink of his being, Hashirama in the perfect meditative state slowly opens up allowing the energy, little by little to infuse into him. Balance. Balance is the key. He let's more and more energy slip into his being, little by little accumulating within him. Knowing the strength of his chakra and being good at balancing it he manages, slowly, to balance his energies making them sync with each other, becoming one energy within him.

-Cobalt-

Legendary
Kin
132💸
Kumi
5,134💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes...yes... Open your eyes and relax...tell me, what do you feel?
Hashirama opens his eyes having molded the energy around him into his being balancing them.

I feel everything around me. The energy around us is overwhelming. I can literally see the natural energy surrounding us.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good! Now, you entered Sage Mode

( Sennin Modo ) – Sage Mode
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: 70 (-15 per turn, adds 450 chakra points)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user, by clapping his hands together and concentrating will draw into him natural energy which he will then blend with their own chakra adding a new dimension of power to it. By doing this, the user gains access to what is called senjutsu chakra. This new chakra allows the user to enter an empowered state called Sage Mode, which then drastically increases the strength of his techniques and his physical prowess (speed, strength, stamina, etc). This variation is used by Senjun Hashirama bios and it was first seen in the flashback of Hashirama's fight with Madara. Apparently, Hashirama, through his wood techniques, can gather natural energy and enter sage mode with only a small delay and effort when compared with other users, indicating he can enter sage mode in an easier way than previously considered. Unlike other Sage Mode variants, Hashirama's Sage Mode seems un-related with any animal contract. When he activates sage mode, Hashirama's face gains markings around and under his eyes as well as one in the middle of his forehead reminiscent of a third eye. During the time the user is gathering Natural Energy (1 full turn), Hashirama can still control and use techniques, although he can't physically do any movement, including handseals. His physical strength, speed, stamina, reflexes, and durability dramatically increase, with much more emphasis on strength, endurance and stamina rather than speed and reflexes. While sage mode is active, minor wounds heal slowly as time passes and the user gains the ability to passively sense his surroundings through the natural energy, in a similar but more precise and enhanced way as normal chakra sensing. Unlike other techniques, the user will not feel any depletion in terms of stamina and energy and will feel revitalized and strong while its active. However, once it ends, the exhaustion of sustaining such a delicate chakra balance takes over the user until he can recover. While Sage Mode is active, the user will take little damage from techniques C-Rank and below, and A-Rank and below Taijutsu and their incredible chakra levels will increase their resistance to genjutsu, being immune to C-Ranks and below and taking -10 damage from all other genjutsu. When Sage mode ends the user then experiences physical exhaustion reducing their capabilities the following turn preventing him from using techniques above S-Rank and Taijutsu above B-Rank for 3 turns. The user can prevent this by using a shadow clone to collect natural energy and dispelling them before sage mode ends or by ending sage mode before it times out. Taijutsu gains +25 damage, Wood Release techniques gain +20 damage, Water and Earth gain +15 damage and Genjutsu gains +5 damage.
Note: Sage Mode lasts for a total of 6 turns, unless a clone is used.
Note: This variation can only be used by Senju Hashirama bios with Senjutsu.

Now, what are the main changes you feel right now? (PS- read the technique and in character, state what are the main differences your bio would be feeling by now)

Status
Not open for further replies.