Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My farewell gift to you all for making NB such a fun place to be. I am teaching the following as the rules state I can not teach my S rank's:

Light Reflection

(Fuwafuwa Mira Kiri) Light Reflection Mist
Type: Supplementry
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: This justu begins with the user building and molding their Suiton chakra and then slowly allowing this to leave there body as a mist, visible to the naked eye as a light grayish colour for the first few seconds. After the few few seconds the mist becomes invisible to the naked eye. This mist is make of thin, sharpened Suiton chakra droplets and surrounds the user like an oval cacoon. Using Light Reflection, all of the tiny water droplets are angled like mirrors and reflect the light from behind the line of sight where the user is stood, meaning when you look at the user, the light from behind the user is reflected infront making the user seem invisible. When used, the user will appear to merge with the background. *Desciption below* Anyone using a Doujutsu will see an oval blur of were the user is stood, meaning they can not make out any features such as posture, handseals, chakra being channeled etc, as all they can see is the Suiton chakra surrounding the user. When the user moves, the mist is still emitted from their body so is effective at any angle but any movement faster then a run (made by the user) will mean the wind resistance acting against the body will be to high and the mist would be blown back faster then it can be produced making the user visible again. Where a Doujutsu user will see the mist moving (still as a blur) it will leave a trail of Suiton charka for where the user once was, (much like a plane does when flying. This however disapates after a minute or two). If the user performs any other jutsu while using this then after the handseals are formed, the jutsus own chakra will push apart the mist, bringing the user back into vision momentarily. As long as the user has paid the chakra cost for that turn however then the mist will continue to flow out of the body and simply forms around the user again in a couple of seconds.

~Must have Mastered water and have a bio with a water affinity.
~Lasts 3 turns (unless released earlier) and can only be used 2 times per match (while waiting 3 turns from when it was last used).
~Each turn that this is active, the chakra cost is deducted and the user can only use 2 other jutsus.
~Can only be used by Rasnall (link to approval )
*Description*
You must be registered for see images

Using the image above, the light from behind the user is bounced around the user and then into the eye of the opponent. This give the user the appearance of being invisible when in fact the user hasn't moved and the no change to any physical matter has taken place. Visibility depends on the eyes of the observer and/or the instruments used. Thus an object can be classified as "invisible to" a person, animal, instrument, etc.

A Sharingan or Rinnegan user will see this:

(Fuwafuwa Mira San) Light Reflection Sun.
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 50
Damage: +10 each turn
Description: The user will start by forming the "Ram" handseal, then using the Light Reflection Mist technique the user will manipulate the water particles beneath the opponent by rising up water from the water source they are standing on to totally engulf them in a mist (in every direction, depth of their short range and blocking their vision). The user will them manipulate the water particles so that they are all angled towards a light source, Sun, Fire, a bright Light etc. This will then cause the opponent to be totally engulfed in every direction with blinding Light (the weaker the light source the less the effect).
Notes:
~ Requires a light source. Due to the amplifying of the light by multiple reflective surfaces it can be effective with a large fire or even Moon light.
~ Opponent must be stood on a water source.
~ Must have mastered water and have learnt "Light Reflection Mist".
~ Can be used only twice per match.
~ Blinds opponent while they are engulfed and for one turn after.
~ Useable only by Rasnall unless taught

(Fuwafuwa Mira Hateshinai Akuma) Light Reflection Endless Nightmare
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 80
Damage: n/a
Description: While there is a downpour of rain that the user has created using their own chakra then they will form the seals "Ram-Tiger-Snake-Dragon-Ram". They will then use the water droplets falling and the water accumulated on the ground to quickly form a massive dense mist that surrounds everyone. The user will manipulate the water droplets, and using light reflection, will angle the water particles to reflect the image of themself towards the opponent in multiple directions so they would see a seemingly endless amount of image of the user in every direction. If more then one opponent is on the field then this justu can be used to reflect the image of the two opponents at each other (again looking like seemingly endless copies). Due to the illusion the opponent might lose all sense of direction and the terrain around them if they use the naked eyes to try and distinguish the real location of the user. If either the user or opponent uses a jutsu that can physically interact with the mist then it will be momentarily disrupting along the path the justu takes. It would quickly reform and reflect the users image again once the jutsu dissipates. The user will also lose the ability to navigate using the naked eye but as the water was produced using the user's chakra, the user can sense the location of the opponent.
Notes:
~Can only be used twice.
~ Lasts for 3 turns.
~ User can perform no jutsu's above B rank until the mist has cleared.
~ Must have created a downpour using the user's own chakra.
~ Can only be used by Rasnall unless taught.
Approved ( )

Ready?

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My farewell gift to you all for making NB such a fun place to be. I am teaching the following as the rules state I can not teach my S rank's:

Light Reflection

(Fuwafuwa Mira Kiri) Light Reflection Mist
Type: Supplementry
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: This justu begins with the user building and molding their Suiton chakra and then slowly allowing this to leave there body as a mist, visible to the naked eye as a light grayish colour for the first few seconds. After the few few seconds the mist becomes invisible to the naked eye. This mist is make of thin, sharpened Suiton chakra droplets and surrounds the user like an oval cacoon. Using Light Reflection, all of the tiny water droplets are angled like mirrors and reflect the light from behind the line of sight where the user is stood, meaning when you look at the user, the light from behind the user is reflected infront making the user seem invisible. When used, the user will appear to merge with the background. *Desciption below* Anyone using a Doujutsu will see an oval blur of were the user is stood, meaning they can not make out any features such as posture, handseals, chakra being channeled etc, as all they can see is the Suiton chakra surrounding the user. When the user moves, the mist is still emitted from their body so is effective at any angle but any movement faster then a run (made by the user) will mean the wind resistance acting against the body will be to high and the mist would be blown back faster then it can be produced making the user visible again. Where a Doujutsu user will see the mist moving (still as a blur) it will leave a trail of Suiton charka for where the user once was, (much like a plane does when flying. This however disapates after a minute or two). If the user performs any other jutsu while using this then after the handseals are formed, the jutsus own chakra will push apart the mist, bringing the user back into vision momentarily. As long as the user has paid the chakra cost for that turn however then the mist will continue to flow out of the body and simply forms around the user again in a couple of seconds.

~Must have Mastered water and have a bio with a water affinity.
~Lasts 3 turns (unless released earlier) and can only be used 2 times per match (while waiting 3 turns from when it was last used).
~Each turn that this is active, the chakra cost is deducted and the user can only use 2 other jutsus.
~Can only be used by Rasnall (link to approval )
*Description*

Using the image above, the light from behind the user is bounced around the user and then into the eye of the opponent. This give the user the appearance of being invisible when in fact the user hasn't moved and the no change to any physical matter has taken place. Visibility depends on the eyes of the observer and/or the instruments used. Thus an object can be classified as "invisible to" a person, animal, instrument, etc.

A Sharingan or Rinnegan user will see this:

(Fuwafuwa Mira San) Light Reflection Sun.
Type: Offensive
Chakra Cost: 50
Damage: +10 each turn
Description: The user will start by forming the "Ram" handseal, then using the Light Reflection Mist technique the user will manipulate the water particles beneath the opponent by rising up water from the water source they are standing on to totally engulf them in a mist (in every direction, depth of their short range and blocking their vision). The user will them manipulate the water particles so that they are all angled towards a light source, Sun, Fire, a bright Light etc. This will then cause the opponent to be totally engulfed in every direction with blinding Light (the weaker the light source the less the effect).
Notes:
~ Requires a light source. Due to the amplifying of the light by multiple reflective surfaces it can be effective with a large fire or even Moon light.
~ Opponent must be stood on a water source.
~ Can be used only twice per match.
~ Blinds opponent while they are engulfed and for one turn after.
~ Useable only by Rasnall unless taught

(Fuwafuwa Mira Hateshinai Akuma) Light Reflection Endless Nightmare
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 80
Damage: n/a
Description: While there is a downpour of rain that the user has created using their own chakra then they will form the seals "Ram-Tiger-Snake-Dragon-Ram". They will then use the water droplets falling and the water accumulated on the ground to quickly form a massive dense mist that surrounds everyone. The user will manipulate the water droplets, and using light reflection, will angle the water particles to reflect the image of themself towards the opponent in multiple directions so they would see a seemingly endless amount of image of the user in every direction. If more then one opponent is on the field then this justu can be used to reflect the image of the two opponents at each other (again looking like seemingly endless copies). Due to the illusion the opponent might lose all sense of direction and the terrain around them if they use the naked eyes to try and distinguish the real location of the user. If either the user or opponent uses a jutsu that can physically interact with the mist then it will be momentarily disrupting along the path the justu takes. It would quickly reform and reflect the users image again once the jutsu dissipates. The user will also lose the ability to navigate using the naked eye but as the water was produced using the user's chakra, the user can sense the location of the opponent.
Notes:
~Can only be used twice.
~ Lasts for 3 turns.
~ User can perform no jutsu's above B rank until the mist has cleared.
~ Must have created a downpour using the user's own chakra.
~ Can only be used by Rasnall unless taught.
Approved ( )

Ready?
And I thought we were lovers
Yeah well, he adopted me so :p

Rasnall

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok so it's Reborn, Nemo, Sharingdork and Priest.

To start please answer these questions off the top of your head, if you dont know thats fine. I just want to get a picture of your understanding.

1) What is Light?
2) What is line of sight?
3) If you look around your room now can you see the light reflecting off things? If so you may see a thin line of light going down the side of something I.e. I can see a thin white line going down my Armani Code aftershave bottle. Thinking of question 2, why do you think it is only a thin line?

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

To start please answer these questions off the top of your head, if you dont know thats fine. I just want to get a picture of your understanding.

1) What is Light?
3) If you look around your room now can you see the light reflecting off things? If so you may see a thin line of light going down the side of something I.e. I can see a thin white line going down my Armani Code aftershave bottle. Thinking of question 2, why do you think it is only a thin line?
What is this? Physics test?

Okay, here is my horrible explanation..
1)Light... Yeah, what is it..? Light cannot be touched, yet it can be altered. It is like sound, it's there, however sound has waves and light is more of a beam. Light makes you see as it reflects on things, displaying them with their colour and form. Without light we cannot see for there would be nothing to reflect into our eyes. Normal light, 'white light' consists of a full colour spectrum. It has all colours except for black, but that is not considered a colour. That is it in a nutshell @_@
2)Line of sight.. Everything you can see? If I understand correctly, this is my explanation: Everything you can see whilst looking at one direction is in your line of sight. For example, if you are looking at a field with one tree in the middle of it, and one at your side, you will see the tree in front of you, but not what is behind it because it blocks your line of vision. The tree beside you can be seen either partly in the corner of your eye, or not at all, depending on the exact location. But, this all has nothing much to do with light and thus I will elaborate it a bit. Now, imagine the same place, but then at night. Because the only light in this place is from the reflection of the moon you are not able to see the tree in front of you that clearly. It will be a shadowy shape of the tree since the light is coming from above. You need the light to see the tree.
3)Of course you can. If you could not, you could not see anything. But yeah, I see a thin white line on the glass of water beside me.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

1) What is Light?
1. light is a form of electro-magnetic wave/energy...monochromatic or not.. Light with its basic form can be propagated and seperated into spectra using a splitting medium..preferably and simply a glass prism. High wavelength and opposite frequency..as of every electromatic wave..the have inversly varying wavelenght and frequency...

2. line of sight as simple as i can put it is the focus of one's eye lenses.. An image is form on the retina i think where the lense(converging) focus the object being viewed into the retina..

3. Yes ofcos. Light reflect on many things as long as they are opaque.. A mirror is a good example that reflects light and give a laterally inverted image.. And its not just a thin light..it comprises of different light which can only be view at different wavelenght

all that i said may be abstract but ... ^^

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Does my best to not see anything of Nemo.. or Priest's posts so they don't influence my answers... LALALALALALALALALALALA!!!!!~~ I'M NOT LISTENING!!!!!!~~*

1) Light is a form of energy which requires no medium to travel through, as shown when the light emitted from the sun travels through the vacuum of space and reaches earth. As light travels through a medium, it becomes refracted, causing the light to bend and slow down (very slightly), which makes the location of an object underwater slightly off of where it truly is to the eyes of a person above the surface of the water. Light is currently the fastest-moving substance in existence, traveling at a speed of approximately 3.00X10^8 m/s (also known as "the speed of light"; duh... As a variable, it's "c") (I'm not taking into account newly discovered neutrino's which are currently undergoing tests to replicate the "faster-than-light" speed). Light is comprised of photons and travels in transversal waves (I hope that's the right kind... I always get the two types mixed up. xd), which have peaks, troughs, amplitude, wavelengths, frequencies, etc. (all that good stuff). The wavelength of light which is reflected off of an object is what gives said object its color; on one end of the light spectrum (the long wavelength side) is red, and on the other side (short wavelength) is violet (beyond these are spectrums of light we can't see; infrared and ultraviolet, respectively). As you go down the spectrum, you go down the rainbow of colors. Because of light scattering in the sky, short wavelengths are more dominate than long ones in the sky, which makes the sky blue (though why it's not violet is unknown to me). Because light travels in waves, the double-slit experiment causes multiple sections of light to appear on the surface because the waves bounce off of each other. However, because light is comprised of photons, it also acts like particles, hitting the surface for observation individually for each photon.
(Would you like me to continue about everything I know about light?)

2) (Guessing FTW! :D) Line of sight is what you can immediately see. When you look in a specific direction, everything you can see is within your line of sight. Line of sight is important when aiming a projectile; the narrower the line of sight, so long as the projectile can follow the intended path, the more accurate the projectile will be. (I have no idea what I'm doing... I'm bsing that whole description. xd)

3) I actually have no idea! :ghehe: You said just off the top of my head, right? Well, I don't really have any idea for this one... Perhaps as light becomes reflected off of a rounded surface, only a certain angle of the round surface reflects the light back to you, and so only that angle of the object will appear to be reflecting the light at all in your perspective? Making a vertical line of light along the one angle of the object which reflects the light properly so you can see it as a reflection?

Rasnall

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have been checking this guys waiting for Reborn.......... -___- I will give him a little more time then we must continue without him.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

1) What is Light?
1) Light is a visible radiation that travels, in wavelengths and frequencies like Sound though these wave lengths are a visibil entity while sound waves are those that can be picked up ear and the sense of hearing. I suck at physics, so that's about the extent of my light knowledge.

2) Sight is one of the five basic senses of the human body. Sight governs what can be visually picked up by the eyes. Through the visual stimulus, like light for example, the eyes take it in, and the stimulus reacts with the nerves, traveling through the eyes which then sends a coded message to the brain to process what is taken in by the eyes. We see with our eyes themselvse, but we do not process what we see with our eyes, rather our brains. If there is a disconnect between the eyes and the brain, people would still see, however they would not process what they see and it's almost essentially the same thing as being blind. The disease of agnosia deals with the disconnect between the senses and sending the stimuli message from the sensory organs (such as the eyes and ears) to the brain to be translated.

3) I'm blank on this one too, possibly due to the light being reflected around the entire surface of something, therefore we only see a glimer of light where the light is most concentrated, which would be the thin line and is the reason we can distinguish it since the wavelenth provides a strong enough stimuli for the eyes to send the coded message to the brain and tell us "this is a thin line of light"