Norman Bates

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmfao ty Norman! It makes sense sorta lol Mother is the Hobbes to your Calvin :snick:
What a splendid comparison, actually. Very well done, Tyris! I never thought about it that way before. Next time Mother and I go on a little date-hike, which is rarely because I'm not the outdoors type honestly, but the next time it happens, I'll treat it like an adventure.
Good for them. Let them be. It's not like anyone's butthurt opinion matters and i hope there wil be no change in it.

Not everyone should follow the other countries like sheeps.

Go cry about countries still doing executions then gays being banned on Television
What a very sad person you are. You are correct about people being killed, but still. Mother and I are not religious, but I hope someone who is prays for you.

slimreaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You shouldn't have been put war and sexual attraction in the same sentence; spurious indeed.

Aversion to homosexuality has not universally always been so; it's just a flaw that appeared as societies progressed. The fact of the matter is that homosexuality was not originally condemned in most cultures, but openly practised, and often not even distinguished. Ancients Rome, China, Egypt, Japan, India and Greece all being examples.
literally every time someone counters the naturalness point, the bold is always the response.

We can compare homosexuality with anything we want

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't know why they did ban those images, but for sure it wasn't for religious reasons. In China religion is forbidden
Religion isn't forbidden, though it isn't embraced by the state.

Religion meaning what? It is under the very ancient religions that homosexuality was accepted. Regardless, as these news clearly demonstrate there are a lot of irreligious who oppose it.

Contrary to the statements of certain members who said that religious were the only ones opposing it.

It wasnt universally accepted either. Also its funny how you fail to mention the fact that the majority (if not all) of the accepted homosexual behaviour was largely focused on boys rather than grown men. Pedophilia has a strong historical connection with homosexuality.

You also didnt mention the fact that many ancient civilizations greeks for one justified homosexuality on the grounds that women are inferior beings and as such love between men was superior.

But shovinism and pedophilia dont look very nice do they now?
You're failing to understand, or not reading properly.

Where societies originally accepted homosexuality, it was religion that changed the perceptions to something negative. The spring of Islam and Christianity that occurred was responsible for the once normative acceptance.

Before the rise of Abrahamic religions, homosexuality was normal worldwide. Granted, certain nation's cultures disagreed like the Israelite's, but there's no such thing as a universally accepted concept; there'll always be opposing parties.

Your ignorance prevails. That is not a fact; that is a lie based on a lack of awareness and knowledge. The truth is that the age of a person perceived to be old/aware enough for sexual relations was quite different, and not even most of same-*** relationships revolved around children. In Rome, adult men having a relationship, and even marriages were known to occur. In Greece, homosexuality was *not* "justified", because its existence rose with the rest of culture. Justification is for that which is previously undone and no such idea that love between men was superior was ever the norm. The only remotely similar thing is what Plato (which is not representative of an entire culture) is his phrasing about *** between men being special and having something which heterosex didn't.

All in all, the structuring of homosexual relationships in the ancient Grecian world was based on age, exactly the same as heterosexual relationships; of which were samely based on adult men and adolescents mainly, similar to the rest of the world. But you don't hear people saying heterosexuality has a strong historical connection with paedophilia do you? Why? Because just like the homosexual relations of the time, they were based on the belief that a younger age was appropriate.

Reactions: Yatori

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
literally every time someone counters the naturalness point, the bold is always the response.

We can compare homosexuality with anything we want
The same comparison can be said for heterosexuality but isn't. You'd get up your own arse and offended (no pun intended) and rightly so, because it's not a just comparison, just as it isn't. Both comparisons would be, and are spurious and show a lack of logical depth and insight.

Tyris

Veteran
Kin
238💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What a splendid comparison, actually. Very well done, Tyris! I never thought about it that way before. Next time Mother and I go on a little date-hike, which is rarely because I'm not the outdoors type honestly, but the next time it happens, I'll treat it like an adventure.

What a very sad person you are. You are correct about people being killed, but still. Mother and I are not religious, but I hope someone who is prays for you.
Oh Norman.. if only you knew just how much of the outdoors type you rlly are.. you & Mother have plenty an adventure lol ask Bradley :sweat:

slimreaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The same comparison can be said for heterosexuality but isn't. You'd get up your own arse and offended (no pun intended) and rightly so, because it's not a just comparison, just as it isn't. Both comparisons would be, and are spurious and show a lack of logical depth and insight.
you know what shows lack of logical depth? Trying to justify an act because it's found in nature. Hard core hypocrisy