Forest

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And all they got out of that was more probation. Probation for tertiary murder.

Please stop right there. I don't know where you're from, but if you aren't American, take solace in the fact that quite a large number of us aren't this stupid. If you are American, look around you and ask yourself if those people are just as stupid as this couple.
stop right where? i'm entitled to state my opinion, and yeah i am from America, live in one of the most densely populated areas on Earth, and i Know PLENTY of people who refuse to use healthcare/ medicines... and resort to prayer or herbal remedies, not that i do that myself, but this is not something that is completely out of the blue. Secondly, i was not assuming that everyone who does not want to use healthcare do the same things that these people did... i was just saying that being American, people have a choice whether they want to see a doctor or not....... Everyone has different beliefs how are you going to argue against that? don't assume shit that you think i am implying, go by what i said. all i said was "here are plenty of cultures that chose not to use hospital/medicines/ science to treat illness." the next sentence is a completely different idea....... Don't get it twisted....