Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Fuuton Kamaitichi (Great cutting wind technique) to cut through my tentacles and ur still trapped so i use: Suiton Mizu Taman no jutsu(Water ball technique) so ur blinded while ur in the tentacles then (Gokan Sakusou)-5 Senses Confusion Disorder to confuse uur senses

ChidoriNagashi

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
crap. but i use chidori nagashi! to destroy all of the suiton jutsu u have on me but am still confused and cant see or hear so im going to use
(Raiton:Rairyuu No Tatsumaki)-Lightning Style:Lightning Dragon Tornado

* Type:Attack
* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra cost:30
* Damage Points:60(+10 for a strike that hits opponent if the attack misses for a total of 2 strikes)
* Descripton: Lightning that covers the user and spun around there body till its shape like a dragon of wind and lightning which doesnt need to hit the opponent directly to cause damage.If it misses a bolt can leap from it and strike the opponent on the users order.

so that even though i dont know where you are, i'll still hit you anyway even if it doesnt hit you directly

Ino_Yamanaka

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Fuuton Reiki Kaze no jutsu!(Aura of the winds) which avoids lightning attacks and leaves me unharmed, after the tornado passes i release the aura and then i use:
Suiton ? Mizuame Nabara [Water Release ? Starch Syrup Capture Field]

ChidoriNagashi

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
alrite i use katon ryuuka no jutsu at the clouds and along with the clash of your suiton and my katon jutsu earlier, cumulonimbus start to form and it rains a little bit, barely diluting the starch syrup. in the mean time,
(Raiton:Ikadazumi No Kiba)-Lightning Style:Lightning Bolt Fang

* Type:Attack
* Range:Short-Long
* Chakra cost:20
* Damage Points:40
* Descripton:Sends a charge into the sky that then calls down a bolt of lightning from the sky to strike the opponent.
which is really powerful now that its already raining

Ino_Yamanaka

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Genjutsu:Flower Petal Escape
to dissappear from ur lightning fang and now i appear and use:Wind Release ? Whirlwind Column [Fuuton ?Senpuu Hashira no Jutsu] and add in kunai so your caught in a whirlwind with sharp objects to keep you still

ur move

Last edited:

ChidoriNagashi

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
im sorry but sharingan sees through genjutsu that didnt fool me and the rain dilutes the starch a little more as the rain gets stronger. i use katon ryukka no jutsu for the 4th time lol which does a large number of things.
1 it consumes the whirlwind and ur attack makes mine stronger
2. the fire hardens the syrup starch and i break out
3. now that the wind is gone the kunai fall out and attack me
4. because of the whirlwind, the clouds around my area were pushed away from me

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
If she trapped you in a whirlwind you've made yourself trapped in a fire tornado. Think about it. If you have a whirlwind around you and you shoot fire, the wind will pick it up. Since your already inside youve trapped yourself in a fire tornado.

Ino_Yamanaka

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
but ill do my attack still while ur stuck in there:
Suiton ? Ijin Ryouiki Mizu Goumon [Water Release ? Devil's Domain Water Torture]
--A skill in which has to be used when the opponent is within the presence of a large body of water. The chakra quickly flowing through the water, causes more then fifty percent of the water to rise up around the opponent and come crashing down upon them like a circular flowing wave. Once crashing into the opponent, it begins to condense itself smaller and smaller. Increasing the pressure until the opponent bursts

ChidoriNagashi

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
lol no i used my katon at you. the wind tornado yes did pass me but it was on the back side and only as a wind jutsu. that and the weapons were what caused me damage. but now a strong wave of spinning fire is coming towards you. counterattack

ChidoriNagashi

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
was this your last move?
Suiton ? Ijin Ryouiki Mizu Goumon [Water Release ? Devil's Domain Water Torture]
--A skill in which has to be used when the opponent is within the presence of a large body of water. The chakra quickly flowing through the water, causes more then fifty percent of the water to rise up around the opponent and come crashing down upon them like a circular flowing wave. Once crashing into the opponent, it begins to condense itself smaller and smaller. Increasing the pressure until the opponent bursts

ChidoriNagashi

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
ok kage bunshin no justu !!!!! x 5 and 2 go back and climb into some trees and the other three throw 8 kunai per person (by putting a kunai between the fingers of both hands) and now there are 24 kunai coming towards you and i use katon! housenka no jutsu! so u have to avoid all of the fire balls and kunai

Ino_Yamanaka

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i use Suiton Okashi Mizu Yoroi (Candy water armor), this water is sticky so the kunais all stick to me and also the fire ont harm me, nice try

now i use:
Wind Release ? Great Cutting Whirlwind Technique [Fuuton ? Dai Kamaitachi] which levels all the area so ur clones r hit inside the trees and there arent any more trees, now i use mind derangement jutsu on u

ChidoriNagashi

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
oohh nice counter ino. but getting a little a head of yourself here. i use goukakyu on the wind which still hits me, but the wind passing through it makes it stronger and the mind derangement jutsu i have to be perfectly still for so its very unlikely it hit. thats the disadvantage to yamanaka jutsu. they need to have the target still to be accurate.