ChidoriNagashi

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
mmm no rules except 7 dispel substitutions or escapes (total) we both can use 2 elements and i pick my fire and lightning and there are trees behind me and beside me. o and only use jutsu weve been taught or 1 level higher than the one were at. sound good?

Ino_Yamanaka

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ninpou:Gekka Bijin)-Ninja Arts Beauty Under the Moonlight
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The user will create a sworm of sakura(cherry blossoms)petals to surround there opponents abd swril around them causing confusion.The user can then attack there opponent from any angle they choose.Blinds opponents eyes for the turn this jutsu is used.

ChidoriNagashi

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
alrite i use (Katon:Gouryuuka No Jutsu)-Fire Style:Great Dragon Fire

* Type:Attack
* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra cost:30
* Damage Points:60
* Descripton:Fire shape like dragon heads that is best used to make clouds for Kirinbut can be used to also attack the opponent(this jutsu is made of multiple bursts of fire) .
which turns your water into a huge amount of rising steam which would be great for kirin but im not a high enough level!!!! gahhhhh
anyway then i use (Chidori No Yaiba)-1000 Birds Sword

* Type:Attack
* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra cost:30
* Damage Points:60
* Descripton: Chidori in the form of a sword that can split in all direction once its stabbed it`s target.
this attacks you and electrocutes you all around because of your water armor

Ino_Yamanaka

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ok so i take it ur hit by the pillar since u didnt block and now i use:
Suiton Suijinheki(Water encampment wall) to block the fire jutsu but im hit by some of the lightning that made it through.....ull pay for that

Fuuton Senpuu Hashira no jutsu (Whirlwind column) to ttrap u in a wind vortex

ChidoriNagashi

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
"which turns your water into a huge amount of rising steam" i sed that. anyway its ur turn since u used urs to counter a move i didnt make and to counter your wind jutsu i use katon goukakyou no jutsu!!! the wind causes my fireball to become stronger and to spin around really fast making katon rasenkakyu (fire style spiraling fireball) a jutsu i just made up 2 seconds ago :D no but seriously.....

Ino_Yamanaka

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
like that will work.....Suiton Suijinheki(Water encampment wall) to block that beautiful tornado and then i use Kanashibari no Jutsu)-Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
combined with Suiton Hachi Shokusho(Eight tentacles technique) to hold u still

ChidoriNagashi

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
its a combination. the sharingan copies jutsu and can put people in genjutsu. what i did was copied your jutsu and put you in a genjutsu. youre in a genjutsu so u didnt notice i copied your jutsu and did it to you. like i sed been done before.