Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yea that is true it doesnt affect you to try... i use
(Chidori Senbon)-1000 Birds Needle

* Type:Attack
* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra cost:30
* Damage Points:60
* Descripton: Chidori in the form of needles that can be thrown to pin down an opponet or to injure them

which rip right through your whips and stream and poof your clones and to damage you. to stop the water, i use
(Katon:Karyuudan)-Fire Style: Dragon Flame Bullet

* Range:Short
* Chakra cost:15
* Damage Points:30
* Descripton: A Flame projectile shaped like a dragon and much stronger then dragon fire.It can also be used with Earth Dragon Bombto make the earth bombs lava.

which evaporates your water because of the intense heat. look its obvious were evenly matched and its getting late. you want to call this a draw?

ChidoriNagashi

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
ughh fine then same thing as last time
(Raiton:Rairyuu No Tatsumaki)-Lightning Style:Lightning Dragon Tornado

* Chakra cost:30
* Damage Points:60(+10 for a strike that hits opponent if the attack misses for a total of 2 strikes)
* Descripton: Lightning that covers the user and spun around there body till its shape like a dragon of wind and lightning which doesnt need to hit the opponent directly to cause damage.If it misses a bolt can leap from it and strike the opponent on the users order.

that blocks your water ball and doesnt make a difference if my senses are screwed up or if i hit cuz it still inflicts damage. then i top it of with a good old fashioned chidori!

Ino_Yamanaka

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
good i can take the damage, kage bunshin no jutsu for 2 clones and I use Shunshin no Jutsu)-Body Flicker Technique to avoid ur chidori charge at me and then my clone uses Suiton Hachi Shokusho(Eight tentacles technique) on u to get u still

ChidoriNagashi

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
too bad cuz i have my sharingan and even though i was moving fast, i still tracked your movements and used my chidori to cut the tentacles. now i use
(Katon:Hibashiri)-Fire Style:Racing Fire

* Chakra cost:15
* Damage Points:30
* Descripton: Fire that can circle around the opponent on the ground or be a fire ring in the air for a combo with a wind element.
to trap you and jump in the air, then use goukakyuu on you

Ino_Yamanaka

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
hehe i got u! ur still under the five sense confusion disorder and the description:
..."exploseive kunai at there targte and he mist spreads thrw the air.This jutsu cause he opponent to be hit buy attacks even thouhg they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns."

so u think u countered the tentacles but u didnt! now ur stuck and cant move so i make hand signs and use Koudo Shintenshin no Jutsu

Ino_Yamanaka

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
2 turns

so its is still in effect
(Gokan Sakusou)-5 Senses Confusion Disorder
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:
Damge Points:
The user throws an exploseive kunai at there targte and he mist spreads thrw the air.This jutsu cause he opponent to be hit buy attacks even thouhg they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.

Last edited:

Blind

<div class="bbWrapper">Good luck to both of you. =)<br /> <br /> LY Ino</div>