Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Civillian/Town/Villager

I could ISO mothbomb, also that guy is funny, but all in all that guy hasn't done harmful pushes nor he tried to do autorunners. So he feels more like game solving, but indeed I feel it's his personality. I played 2 others games with him, he seems to be a solid player and wouldn't deliver such empty space to be read as scum.
He posts alot and some of them are cwac, but the cwac is not harmful.

English is not my native language, I don't know how should/could/would affects in-depth meanings of sentences.
Alice is good to ping down for now. Also Demon has to properly contribute now besides spitting out justifications for himself!
Poison Chan is town cus she is super dedicated.

Sagebee is suspicious cus he rarely posts.

Alice must suffer vengeance

Rej, well, I don't think you are scum cus you seem analytical like Poison but maybe that's part of some play, but I don't think so.

Mothbomb, well, I guess I don't have hard evidence of him other than he suspects me, but when I played dn games I got suspected a lot for no reason so maybe that's just me.

Aa dono, I don't even know who that player is.

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
demon seems innocent and carefree
aa is probably town
poison has had moments

sulit is too chill to be bad but she doesnt care about this game lol

rej is town

XD has disappeare

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wait what? XDDDDD is gone? That is suspicious.
Also didn't alice say she wanna catch up?
I have a bad feeling about Izaya and Alice too, but I have a feeling Izaya would kill me as mafia because I am one of the survivors that played with him before and he knows my capabilities. So I am unsure.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
btw the one-shot vig flip tells us we are in setup 3 or 9, that's why he tried to fish for the invest, to see if possibly scum will also fish for the invest so he could maybe possibly shoot this person. anyone knows that I mean?

XDDDDD

Kin
239💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is dumb, I made some minor error in my text and letters kept deleting each time I write something in middle of it, annoying.

What I was meant to post, I find it weird that Houtarou got lynched without countertrain, people just said he was scummy and left it at that.
Now I see same thing happening, people proclaiming Izaya is scum and not much debate for that.

What's up? Scum controlling the game and townies just sleeping?

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, I am making a train.

I have other things irl that requires my attention.

What? If you're suspicious of us for making a train on you, why not push us for more info? It's easy to say you have no confident suspect. No one does, we're all just trying to find scum. Even if you don't have a confident suspect to vote, why are you not reading your other suspects? Do you have any?

What did you find from your note?

What makes you think you'll be lynched for two votes? Sounds to me like you're caught scum with no defense or anyone to push for.
My issue is more loved and you followed more based on a lie which makes me think you dont care who you vote

Izaya-X

Kin
45💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tbh I’m liking aa_dono a lot rn
Interesting ^^
I kinda want to to lynch between Izaya and Alice. Really, really need to iso Rej but I need to find the time.

Izaya because they were borderline active yesterday and I remember them questioning townreads on red that seemed kinda scummy. Their one post earlier

This seems just so off and fake. Would lynch off of this.

Alice was Red’s top scumread iirc, and red was nightkilled. Alice said they wouldn’t vote yesterday because they might be wrong, which is ridiculous, and they continue to have barely contributed any reads.
I’m sick rn ,fever but hey I try to post anyway.
You think it’s fake?
What was fake about it , you only only repeated something someone else said.
Please explain,
bcuz it was quite a normal reaction when town lose two member in such a short time.

XDDDDD

Kin
239💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting ^^

I’m sick rn ,fever but hey I try to post anyway.
You think it’s fake?
What was fake about it , you only only repeated something someone else said.
Please explain,
bcuz it was quite a normal reaction when town lose two member in such a short time.
You don't agree with aa-dono being town?

Izaya-X

Kin
45💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You don't agree with aa-dono being town?
aa-dono is more active in this game than others what let’s him look like he’s town.
I find it only interesting that sulit jumps blindly on this push against me.
And deceived to cuddle with aa-dono and goes immediately offline after that imo.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So my suss list are moth and aa dono besides there rational for votes they dont respond when on the thread.

Also had suss vibes from rej cant remember specific reason but pretty sure it was his voting pattern

Also had suss vibes of xddd think be ause I felt they were bandwagon sussing and only active when sussed

Not going to vote but if I'm lynched and when I'm revealed town let the attention go to aa dono and moth

Status
Not open for further replies.