Not open for further replies.

sulit

Kin
70💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I kinda want to to lynch between Izaya and Alice. Really, really need to iso Rej but I need to find the time.

Izaya because they were borderline active yesterday and I remember them questioning townreads on red that seemed kinda scummy. Their one post earlier
For real tho :uruhara:
Another town
This seems just so off and fake. Would lynch off of this.

Alice was Red’s top scumread iirc, and red was nightkilled. Alice said they wouldn’t vote yesterday because they might be wrong, which is ridiculous, and they continue to have barely contributed any reads.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, I looked into aa and moths posts again and currently I find nothing scummy with them

but tb Sagebee gives me off civ vibes for being careless and still active, even when noone hears him out.

@Poison chan can you explain your vote? I don't understand it.

@Demon is pretty much openly fluffing and sheeping, I wanna hear from you, why you should be a civillian?

Also bad feelings from Alice, she already been in focus and then does no good replies...
@Alice in Noodleland whats uppppppppppp?

aa-dono

Kin
215💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, I looked into aa and moths posts again and currently I find nothing scummy with them

@Demon is pretty much openly fluffing and sheeping, I wanna hear from you, why you should be a civillian?
I thought moth bringing up about Sage's game when she subbed out was scummy. + not showing the game when I asked. I'm shrugging it off as his personality for now, but how do you read into that as not scummy?

I don't like how you said "should be". I'm not really sure why, but it pings me weird.

Reactions: Rej

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

but tb Sagebee gives me off civ vibes for being careless and still active, even when noone hears him out.

@Poison chan can you explain your vote? I don't understand it.

Also bad feelings from Alice, she already been in focus and then does no good replies...
@Alice in Noodleland whats uppppppppppp?
If I wasn't innocent, I wouldn't have killed off All Red she was on my side.

Status
Not open for further replies.