Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rej is my top townread, 2nd is red.
youre gonna have to gimme a hell of a powerpoint to convince me of rej being scummier than you
I find it pretty weird you only give town reads to the players who play safe and for the fact, the only mafia plays safe... you need to change your town reads. And I am offering you scum lol

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
I arrive on my trusty steed
Moth, what do you think about the hout situatuon? I personally Im stuck between him being scum because of how lackluster his defence was and how commited he was to lynch xd... Before he ended up voting rej. What do you think of that situation. As well as who do yoy consider scum out of rej, xd and Hout. Or are none scum in your eyes?

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
I find it pretty weird you only give town reads to the players who play safe and for the fact, the only mafia plays safe... you need to change your town reads. And I am offering you scum lol
Now ima have to disagree with you on this point. Moth gave town reads to me and rej, and I will disagree if you call ky playstyle "safe"

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote tally at post 410:

Aa-dono: XDDD, Alice in Noodleland

Mothbomb: All_Red, Sagebee, Houtarou, Waindo, Houtarou

All_Red: Alice in Noodleland, Houtarou, Alice in Noodleland, Izaya-X

Demon: Poison Chan, All Red, Alice in Noodleland, Houtarou, Unvote, NoLynch, Houtarou

Rej: Houtarou, Unvote, Houtarou, Unvote, XDDD

Izaya-X: Houtarou

Houtarou: XDDD, Rej

VotesVotedVoter
3HoutarouMothbomb
Izaya-X
Demon
1XDDDRej
1Izaya-XAll_Red
1Alice in Noodlelandaa-dono
1RejHoutarou
6 Non votingAlice in Noodleland
Sulit
Sagebee
Waindo
Poison Chan

If you find any mistake please PM me.

I can only search for one word. As exception i searched again today but i will not consider DP 2 the votes in other format. Please use votelynch in one word

Last edited:

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Votes are locked

Cheeses were talking all day long about which one is tastier and more loved and more useful.
Something happened and their right judgement were shaded by a misunderstanding. They put as criteria the nutritional value and considered that this cheese doesn't deserve to live because it contains too many calories so it's not good for diet. No one really checked if this is true or not actually.
But they took the decision and Houtarou were lynched.
They were
Parmiggiano, town 1 shot vigilante.
You must be registered to see images

Living players

1 All_Red
2 aa-dono
3 Poison chan
4 Rej
5 Mothbomb
6 Izaya-X
7 Houtarou
8 Sulit
9 Alice in Noodleland
10 Sagebee
11 XDDD
12 Demon
13 Waindo

Last edited:

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The night's darkness made the cheeses insecure. One of them was kidnapped by three of them, whom with evil intentions hided their true intentions until the last minute. They overpowered the light and small cottage cheese with their stronger flavours. It was an easy task, poor cottage cheese couldn't breath and died...
All Red were Cottage Cheese, a vanilla townie.
You must be registered to see images

When they realised she is really dead they made a cheese pie, with raisins, and put on top a layer of sugar and ate the pie. Of course they had to break some eggs and mixed them with the cottage cheese and sugar and put the mix filling between 2 layers of pastry dough.

They kept for further receipes the remains of Parmiggiano, and so the day starts without other big events.

Is Day 2 you can post in the thread

Living players

1 All_Red
2 @aa-dono
3 @Poison chan
4 @Rej
5 @mothbomb
6 @Izaya-X
7 Houtarou
8 @sulit
9 @Alice in Noodleland
10 @Sagebee
11 @XDDD
12 @Demon
13 @Waindo

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oreki played like a retard and he knows it tbh. Always one of us has to go lol and I wasn't even voting him. I tried to help him and lol he tried to backstab a fellow townie.

gimme a reason why rej is scum
I think there won't be an answer for this, thanks for complimenting me, but I think I play neutral on a wifomic level, which should rather give null reads to everyone.

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stranger Things Mafia
(2 games ago)

Sagebee
Lucas Sinclair
Welcome,
You are Lucas,
Abilities: You vote to help the town lynch a threat. You are a vanilla townie.
Wincon: You win when all the threats to town are eliminated.

Michelle
Jonathan Byers

Welcome,
You are Jonathan,

Abilities: You are the town’s vigilante, the monster slayer. You have one shot killing power. In any Night Phase you can choose your target to kill.
Wincon: You win when all the threats to town are eliminated

• Wow
Reactions: Poison
Status
Not open for further replies.