salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You’re right that it’s shadow and light style that he taught Obito. But the technique to absorb chakra through them and completely immobilized people/control bodies is the six path jutsu that Madara taught Obito in the cave as well.
Every rinnegan user that had the black rod received it from the gedo mazo or god tree.
The problem is that the Mezo is a just the lifeforce and shell of the Jyubi. It doesn't grant shadow and light style. And as for the Jyubi it's just a mass of natural energy and doesn't fit into shadow and light style either. The fact Madara could use them, create them and manifest them shows that it's not contingent on the Mezo. Rather it is a skill he gained post gaining the Rinnegan.

It’s not a rinnegan ability. I looked back into the databook where the rinnegan was first introduced and it said that the ability the receivers enables you to do is not credited to the rinnegan and its origins is unknown.
Blind Madara, Obito, and Jigen attributed to the confirmation that black rods are NOT a rinnegan technique. Even Sasuke did not show this ability to use it but defend it.
It's not a Rinnegan ability it's a rokudo chakra ability. Having the Rinnegan just means you have activated rokudo chakra and access to it. The Rinnegan also grants one access to the 6 elemental styles including the shadow and light styles, iirc.

Also kishi is supervising Boruto as well and the current leader of this Boruto project was part of the original pretimskip Naruto series.
This is not true, Kishi doesn't supervise anything. They just send him a copy before everybody else. Not even Kodachi or Ikemoto have direct contact with one another. Kishi moved on and didn't want to do a shitty successor series, but shueisha wanted to milk it and continued it. They use Kishi to keep people's interest in it.

I’m not surprised that Naruto and Sasuke lost because Isshiki is an Ohtutsuki that is on par with Kaguya at the minimal.
I wouldn't go that far, this guy's not even a JJ, let alone anywhere near Kaguya's level. They just lost their plot armour, Sasule even ran out of chakra, lol.

What surprises me is how they lost to a weakened vessel and how their chakra levels were nerfed to the point that it was half the amount they had when they were kids.
The plot armour wore off, and anybody claiming Sasuke had Madara level chakra reserves took an L Yesterday. And the fact Sasuke didn't bother using any real combat jutsu, raiton variants or Rinnegan jutsu should tell you what Kodachi's doing to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Animegoin

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The problem is that the Mezo is a just the lifeforce and shell of the Jyubi. It doesn't grant shadow and light style. And as for the Jyubi it's just a mass of natural energy and doesn't fit into shadow and light style either. The fact Madara could use them, create them and manifest them shows that it's not contingent on the Mezo. Rather it is a skill he gained post gaining the Rinnegan.
The mazo is the shell of the juubi but it’s still the juubi non the less. Those were means of how Madara and Obito were able to obtain the shadow and light style weapons known as the black rods.
The jubi is the exact opposite of what you’re saying. It’s the pinnacle of shadow and light style because the jubi is what created the power to use truth seeking orbs. So for you to say that the jubi has nothing to do with shadow and light style at all is like saying that truth seeking orbs is not shadow and light style.

The rinnegan has absolutely nothing to do with the black receivers shadow and light style and I’ve shown countless evidence on that. When Madara was in the cave, his first feat of black receivers came when he was not in access of the rinnegan. Obito’s first visual of black receivers sprouting from his body came in his kid MS version of himself.
Same deal with Nagato. All those training he did with Jiraiya with no black rods until we finally see the Gedo mazo implant it into his body should be enough evidence that the rinnegan doesn’t give you black rods.

You can literally see the gedo mazo implanting rods into Nagato here:

You must be registered for see medias

And you can see that the rods self hold the mazo here:

So you can’t deny the fact that the rods come from the statue when he have 3 instances where we see the rods come out from the gedo mazo.
Jigen also who is not a rinnegan user is able to utilize the black rods so my fact stands in both canon of the Boruto and Naruto series.

It's not a Rinnegan ability it's a rokudo chakra ability. Having the Rinnegan just means you have activated rokudo chakra and access to it. The Rinnegan also grants one access to the 6 elemental styles including the shadow and light styles, iirc.
I know it’s a rikudou chakra ability and that’s why it’s funny to me that dumbasses like Animegoin insulted/argued with me years back only to find out that he’s a stupid kid full of stupid headcanon. Once more proving that pathetic clown that I was right once again.
Rinnegan grants you power over all the elements and the basis of basic ninjutsu, as for shadow and light style that’s not mentioned to be a rinnegan thing.
That’s just a generic property of a rinnegan holder because their descent is naturally the Sage Of Six Paths. Like for an example, Kakashi isn’t going to gain shadow and light style just by implanting the rinnegan however someone like Sasuke and Madara will because their Uchiha base power is genetically linked to Hagormoo’s Mental energy and the implant that they get to receive the rinnegan came from Hagormoo’s physical energy.

This is not true, Kishi doesn't supervise anything. They just send him a copy before everybody else. Not even Kodachi or Ikemoto have direct contact with one another. Kishi moved on and didn't want to do a shitty successor series, but shueisha wanted to milk it and continued it. They use Kishi to keep people's interest in it.
That’s not what I heard or read. Where did you get this information from?

I wouldn't go that far, this guy's not even a JJ, let alone anywhere near Kaguya's level. They just lost their plot armour, Sasule even ran out of chakra, lol.
I would because we just saw him absorb chakra directly from the jubi. Kaguya at one point started off without the jubi and she was significantly strong for an Ohtutsuki.
Sasuke and Naruto running out of chakra didn’t make sense, I understand that much.

The plot armour wore off, and anybody claiming Sasuke had Madara level chakra reserves took an L Yesterday. And the fact Sasuke didn't bother using any real combat jutsu, raiton variants or Rinnegan jutsu should tell you what Kodachi's doing to them.
Sasuke did use rinnegan jutsus. He swapped spaces and he used the rinnegan based space time ninjutsu twice.
He used Perfecr Susano’o right out the bat and he used Amaterasu.
The only thing he didn’t use was chibaku tensei and his lightning style variants but we’ve seen him use it against other foes in the Boruto series so it’s not like Sasuke forgot about them or the author retconned it. Sasuke said that traveling dimensions took too much chakra from him but from what I remember it was never this much.

We can’t compare Sasuke’s chakra levels to Madara because Rinnegan Madara only lasted for like 1 chapter. Every time we saw him he was either with unlimited edotensei chakra or juubi jinchuuriki chakra.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

@Rikudou Tobi ’s dumbass has been getting his ass kicked in topics about the Rinnegan for years. 😂

Here’s two of the countless threads:

Oh and this is the first one Tobi and I spoke on the Rinnegan:

Arguing with him is like arguing with early Uver (who coincidentally also sided with the dumbass in that post).

I can only imagine the posts that were there before the moderators deleted them lol.

• Haha
Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The mazo is the shell of the juubi but it’s still the juubi non the less. Those were means of how Madara and Obito were able to obtain the shadow and light style weapons known as the black rods.
The jubi is the exact opposite of what you’re saying. It’s the pinnacle of shadow and light style because the jubi is what created the power to use truth seeking orbs. So for you to say that the jubi has nothing to do with shadow and light style at all is like saying that truth seeking orbs is not shadow and light style.
That's not true, a shell is just a container and not that which is contained. Also since Madara who couldn't summon or use the Mezo as an Edo, could form black rods. They are from Rokduo chakra. Onmyodon can't be used by the Jyubi only by the Jyubi Jin. It comes from Rokudo chakra and the 10 tails chakra merging to give RSM. Here's the thing you're forgetting Rokudo chakra remains even when one doesn't have the Rinnegan. The Rinnegan itself shows thee awakening of the rokudo chakra and that's it. The rokudo chakra in an Uchiha incarnate produces the Rinnegan, however the chakra isn't contingent on the Rinnegan.

The rinnegan has absolutely nothing to do with the black receivers shadow and light style and I’ve shown countless evidence on that. When Madara was in the cave, his first feat of black receivers came when he was not in access of the rinnegan. Obito’s first visual of black receivers sprouting from his body came in his kid MS version of himself.
Same deal with Nagato. All those training he did with Jiraiya with no black rods until we finally see the Gedo mazo implant it into his body should be enough evidence that the rinnegan doesn’t give you black rods.
Yes it's the awakened rokudo chakra that grants the potential for it, but it's not associated with the bodily chakra. The TSBs are different and come from the Jyuubi side of things and are associated with it exclusively.

As for Nagato, I believe Madara booby trapped the Mezo. As neither Obito nor Madara were ever affected or crippled by the Mezo. It would be similar to how Madara had traps inside Obito. Even though this isn't shown, I think Obito taught him how to use the shadow and light styles.

You can literally see the gedo mazo implanting rods into Nagato here:

And you can see that the rods self hold the mazo here:

So you can’t deny the fact that the rods come from the statue when he have 3 instances where we see the rods come out from the gedo mazo.
Jigen also who is not a rinnegan user is able to utilize the black rods so my fact stands in both canon of the Boruto and Naruto series.
I can deny that, as I believe the Mezo was booby trapped by Madara for Nagato's manipulation. I've mentioned the how and why above. Also the false Rinnegan Madara who couldn't use or summon the Mezo could use the rods, make the rods and even control the ones inside Obito to takes over his body. Therefore, they can't be connected to the Mezo per se. I will accept Madara may have used the Mezos lifeforce to make them stronger, much like spiral Zetsu borrowed it to break the boulder.

I know it’s a rikudou chakra ability and that’s why it’s funny to me that dumbasses like Animegoin insulted/argued with me years back only to find out that he’s a stupid kid full of stupid headcanon. Once more proving that pathetic clown that I was right once again.
Rinnegan grants you power over all the elements and the basis of basic ninjutsu, as for shadow and light style that’s not mentioned to be a rinnegan thing.
That’s just a generic property of a rinnegan holder because their descent is naturally the Sage Of Six Paths. Like for an example, Kakashi isn’t going to gain shadow and light style just by implanting the rinnegan however someone like Sasuke and Madara will because their Uchiha base power is genetically linked to Hagormoo’s Mental energy and the implant that they get to receive the rinnegan came from Hagormoo’s physical energy.
At that time the only users of rokudo rods were Rinnegan users now you have Jigen using it. That's why the narrative is slightly different. Although the rods only seem to be available to the rokudo descendants of the Rinnegan side and not the bodily side.

That’s not what I heard or read. Where did you get this information from?
Several months back, Ikepedo gave an interview. You'll have to google search it as I'm a little busy.

I would because we just saw him absorb chakra directly from the jubi. Kaguya at one point started off without the jubi and she was significantly strong for an Ohtutsuki.
Sasuke and Naruto running out of chakra didn’t make sense, I understand that much.
It doesn't really work that way, as a Jin is manifold superior to one who has absorbed chakra. Anyway, Sasuke and Naruto gained unlimited chakra during the war arc and now Jodachi has decided to plot restrict them once again. You have to remember it's not their story anymore.

Sasuke did use rinnegan jutsus. He swapped spaces and he used the rinnegan based space time ninjutsu twice.
He used Perfecr Susano’o right out the bat and he used Amaterasu.
The only thing he didn’t use was chibaku tensei and his lightning style variants but we’ve seen him use it against other foes in the Boruto series so it’s not like Sasuke forgot about them or the author retconned it. Sasuke said that traveling dimensions took too much chakra from him but from what I remember it was never this much.
You misunderstand, Sasuke used Ameno much like Madsra uses Limbo, but he doesn't emply the paths. The pretax path could easily absorb the rods, but you know. And Sasuke couldve beheaded Jigen had he streamed Chidori, but you know plot.

We can’t compare Sasuke’s chakra levels to Madara because Rinnegan Madara only lasted for like 1 chapter. Every time we saw him he was either with unlimited edotensei chakra or juubi jinchuuriki chakra.
We know Madara's chakra reserves even without becoming a rokudo were monstrously huge. Big enough to fight a 24hour death match against Hashirama and other Senju. Then the second time to push Hashirama to exhaustion. He had naturally massive chakra reserves, that's why the comparison is still pretty valid.

Having said a that, Kodachi can right the story however he wants. Naruto was getting clapped by Delta and the only reason he won there was because of Kawaki and Delta overheating so he may rewrite everything.

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's not true, a shell is just a container and not that which is contained. Also since Madara who couldn't summon or use the Mezo as an Edo, could form black rods. They are from Rokduo chakra. Onmyodon can't be used by the Jyubi only by the Jyubi Jin. It comes from Rokudo chakra and the 10 tails chakra merging to give RSM. Here's the thing you're forgetting Rokudo chakra remains even when one doesn't have the Rinnegan. The Rinnegan itself shows thee awakening of the rokudo chakra and that's it. The rokudo chakra in an Uchiha incarnate produces the Rinnegan, however the chakra isn't contingent on the Rinnegan.
No this is actually wrong. The gedo mazo is literally the shell of the jubi. A husk: means outer layer.
It’s not a container, it’s the actually body of the ten tails without its complete chakra. You can’t create a ten tails with just nine bijus together otherwise Naruto and Sasuke’s Susano’o would’ve turned into the ten tails when they combined the bijus chakra together in battle. The gedo mazo is the cocoon state of the ten tails.

Madara used black rods when he was old in the cave and when he was blind. Edo Madara using black rods because of his fake rinnegan is completely wrong. It has nothing to do with his eyes at all.
I don’t know why you’re so bent on black rods being a rinnegan power when the manga proved countless times that it’s not.
Even the 3rd databook said it’s not either.
Truthseeking orbs is the power of the jubi and the shadow and light style of the jubi is natural energy Sage Power in nature. Six path chakra has little to do with it at all.
Senjutsu chakra and chakra are different. That’s why Sasuke who has six path chakra does not have the power to use truth seeking orbs.

The rest I have no idea on what you’re trying to imply.

Yes it's the awakened rokudo chakra that grants the potential for it, but it's not associated with the bodily chakra. The TSBs are different and come from the Jyuubi side of things and are associated with it exclusively.

As for Nagato, I believe Madara booby trapped the Mezo. As neither Obito nor Madara were ever affected or crippled by the Mezo. It would be similar to how Madara had traps inside Obito. Even though this isn't shown, I think Obito taught him how to use the shadow and light styles.
Bodily chakra in the series always refer to senjutsu chakra. Not what you’re trying to say here.
When Madara first gained the rinnegan, it took the Hashirama tissue that was transplanted in his body to awaken the ocular chakra in his eyes. So the six path chakra isn’t only stored in his eyes, it’s also spread throughout the rest of the body. This is why black rods come out from the body and not the eyes. It’s everywhere. Same thing with uchiha bloodline limit, it’s not only limited to their eyes it’s also in their blood/dna.

The reason why Nagato was crippled is because the rods where forcibly stabbed into his back, Madara had senju tissues attached to the mazo making it easier for him to absorb chakra from the mazo, this includes the black rods. Obito has the same tissue from Hashirama and the gedo mazo attached to his body according to Swirl Zetsu, so he can also use a tether like Madara and swirl Zetsu to absorb chakra from the mazo.

I can deny that, as I believe the Mezo was booby trapped by Madara for Nagato's manipulation. I've mentioned the how and why above. Also the false Rinnegan Madara who couldn't use or summon the Mezo could use the rods, make the rods and even control the ones inside Obito to takes over his body. Therefore, they can't be connected to the Mezo per se. I will accept Madara may have used the Mezos lifeforce to make them stronger, much like spiral Zetsu borrowed it to break the boulder.
You can not deny my the manga for anything because you’re speculating that a false rinnegan is responsible for the black rods.
And for whatever reason you believe that Madara “booby trapped” the gedo mazo to implant the rods into Nagato, know that it was done by a Madara who did not have the rinnegan at all.

Are you denying that the black rods came from the navel of the mazo? You’re saying that the two pages I posted to you is wrong? You can’t deny anything the manga is literally showing you.

At that time the only users of rokudo rods were Rinnegan users now you have Jigen using it. That's why the narrative is slightly different. Although the rods only seem to be available to the rokudo descendants of the Rinnegan side and not the bodily side.
This is wrong. Black rods were not from Rinnegan users because old Madara used it without the rinnegan, as did kid Obito and Hamura.
The manga never said that the black rods is the power of the rinnegan, people speculated as such and Jigen clarified that it is not.
Even the gedo mazo produced the black rods from its navel doesn’t have a rinnegan at all.

Several months back, Ikepedo gave an interview. You'll have to google search it as I'm a little busy.
I heard that Kishi is supervising this work.

It doesn't really work that way, as a Jin is manifold superior to one who has absorbed chakra. Anyway, Sasuke and Naruto gained unlimited chakra during the war arc and now Jodachi has decided to plot restrict them once again. You have to remember it's not their story anymore.
Naruto and Sasuke did not have unlimited chakra.
And absorbing chakra directly from the Jubi overtime is powerful, I didn’t say that it was on par with a jubi jinchuuriki. Naruto and Sasuke were overpowered by jubi jinchuuriki as kids and their only success was either to extract the biju or the sun/moon seal that was their weakness.

You misunderstand, Sasuke used Ameno much like Madsra uses Limbo, but he doesn't emply the paths. The pretax path could easily absorb the rods, but you know. And Sasuke couldve beheaded Jigen had he streamed Chidori, but you know plot.
Once again Sasuke does not have Gakido or any of Pain’s powers. He can absorb chakra but he cannot absorb the black rods at all. Black rods are a shadow and light style that can nullify/deflect ninjutsu.
Streaming chidori isn’t going to behead Jigen, you’re gravely underrating the Ohtutsuki’s power. Jigen literally kicked Sasuke out of Perfect Susano’o, what chidori variant is going to do anything to a guy who can overwhelm the strongest form of Susano’o and a full nine tails jinchuuriki avatar?
The only thing that was nerfed really is the level of their chakra. All their arsenals were accounted for.

We know Madara's chakra reserves even without becoming a rokudo were monstrously huge. Big enough to fight a 24hour death match against Hashirama and other Senju. Then the second time to push Hashirama to exhaustion. He had naturally massive chakra reserves, that's why the comparison is still pretty valid.
EMS Madara? That level of chakra is child’s play to any six path level character.

Bsm Naruto, Hachibi, and Obito fought 48hrs straight yet they would get manhandled by any Ohtutsuki member in a fight.
I’m talking about Rinnegan Madara. Not EMS Madara. When you’re using six path level powers for a long period of time it drains the body significantly more than it does a standard uchiha or senju power alone.
Having said a that, Kodachi can right the story however he wants. Naruto was getting clapped by Delta and the only reason he won there was because of Kawaki and Delta overheating so he may rewrite everything.
They literally said that the only reason why naruto was holding back was because of the kids that were in the way.

He even used Lava style rasenshuriken on Delta, the same power that pushed back Jubi jinchuuriki Madara and sent him flying threw the god tree.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

LMFAO bruh, did this dunce really just say:

So the six path chakra isn’t only stored in his eyes, it’s also spread throughout the rest of the body. This is why black rods come out from the body and not the eyes.
:lmao: Lmfao classic Tobi, can you imagine if Kishimoto was as dumb Rikudou Tobi?

“Let me just have all users of the chakra rods snatch them out of their eyes. Oh Asura Path’s missiles, those fly out of Nagato’s eye too since they’re from the Rinnegan, so does the black sphere of the Chibaku Tensei and the Demonic chains. Yeah that’s a great idea ”
-Kishimoto

Last edited:
Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No this is actually wrong. The gedo mazo is literally the shell of the jubi. A husk: means outer layer.
It’s not a container, it’s the actually body of the ten tails without its complete chakra. You can’t create a ten tails with just nine bijus together otherwise Naruto and Sasuke’s Susano’o would’ve turned into the ten tails when they combined the bijus chakra together in battle. The gedo mazo is the cocoon state of the ten tails.
Sorry this is wrong it is a container, a shell is an out layer or husk.

Madara used black rods when he was old in the cave and when he was blind. Edo Madara using black rods because of his fake rinnegan is completely wrong. It has nothing to do with his eyes at all.
I don’t know why you’re so bent on black rods being a rinnegan power when the manga proved countless times that it’s not.
Even the 3rd databook said it’s not either.
Truthseeking orbs is the power of the jubi and the shadow and light style of the jubi is natural energy Sage Power in nature. Six path chakra has little to do with it at all.
Senjutsu chakra and chakra are different. That’s why Sasuke who has six path chakra does not have the power to use truth seeking orbs.

The rest I have no idea on what you’re trying to imply.
I think you misunderstood what I said, in the initial series Rinnegan users used black rods and that's why people have that impression.

I actually said, yes they're a rokudo chakra ability, the Rinnegan users have awakened or have rokudo chakra, which is why they can use it. Not that it's connected to the Rinnegan
The Rinnegan itself is proof rokudo chakra has been awakened that's all.

Bodily chakra in the series always refer to senjutsu chakra. Not what you’re trying to say here.
When Madara first gained the rinnegan, it took the Hashirama tissue that was transplanted in his body to awaken the ocular chakra in his eyes. So the six path chakra isn’t only stored in his eyes, it’s also spread throughout the rest of the body. This is why black rods come out from the body and not the eyes. It’s everywhere. Same thing with uchiha bloodline limit, it’s not only limited to their eyes it’s also in their blood/dna.
I don't know how you read that, I never said that. I said once an Uchiha awakens rokudo chakra(in the body yes) they gain the Rinnegan or the eye undergoes the change. Also chakra is a product of spiritual energy(brain iirc) and physical energy(body). Howevr, it is different to the bodily application of rokudo chakra or the 6psm.

The reason why Nagato was crippled is because the rods where forcibly stabbed into his back, Madara had senju tissues attached to the mazo making it easier for him to absorb chakra from the mazo, this includes the black rods. Obito has the same tissue from Hashirama and the gedo mazo attached to his body according to Swirl Zetsu, so he can also use a tether like Madara and swirl Zetsu to absorb chakra from the mazo.
That's not true, otherwise the Mezo would've stabbed them as well. Nagato was forcibly stabbed because it was designed that way, also Nagato is referred to as a Senju descendant so he had the necessary tissue. There's no proof the Mezo produces black rods otherwise Obito would've used it to launch rods at Naruto and Bee. It's just a shell that contains the Jyubi's lifeforce.

You can not deny my the manga for anything because you’re speculating that a false rinnegan is responsible for the black rods.
And for whatever reason you believe that Madara “booby trapped” the gedo mazo to implant the rods into Nagato, know that it was done by a Madara who did not have the rinnegan at all.
What're you smoking man, I never said any of that. I said I rokudo rods aren't connected to the Mezo because false Rinnegan madara used them. That doesn't mean the Rinnegan is responsible either, it just means they're generated by rokudo chakra.

Are you denying that the black rods came from the navel of the mazo? You’re saying that the two pages I posted to you is wrong? You can’t deny anything the manga is literally showing you.
They also came out of Obito's body and Madara's body and they clearly didn't have the Mezo. Are you saing the Mezo is responsible for that as well? I'm saying Madara implanted the ones in Mezo and likely showed Obito how to make them. I will repeat once more the Rinnegan is proof Rokudo chakra exists, not necessarily the cause of the rods. They are a rokudo chakra jutsu, not a Mezo or purely Rinnegan jutsu.

This is wrong. Black rods were not from Rinnegan users because old Madara used it without the rinnegan, as did kid Obito and Hamura.
The manga never said that the black rods is the power of the rinnegan, people speculated as such and Jigen clarified that it is not.
Even the gedo mazo produced the black rods from its navel doesn’t have a rinnegan at all.
Read all the responses above.

I heard that Kishi is supervising this work.
He's not, he's writing his own manga. Even the two current writers don't meet, Kishi has nothing to do with this manga. You of all people should know from the trash quality of the writing. He's given Ikepedo and Kodachi creative control and that's about it.

Naruto and Sasuke did not have unlimited chakra.
And absorbing chakra directly from the Jubi overtime is powerful, I didn’t say that it was on par with a jubi jinchuuriki. Naruto and Sasuke were overpowered by jubi jinchuuriki as kids and their only success was either to extract the biju or the sun/moon seal that was their weakness.
Don't you remember when Madara was hit by Deus ex machina and they were rivaling him. Or how Kaguya went fill retard and was getting whooped. While this nobody is scrubbing the floor with them?

Once again Sasuke does not have Gakido or any of Pain’s powers. He can absorb chakra but he cannot absorb the black rods at all. Black rods are a shadow and light style that can nullify/deflect ninjutsu.
You know my stance on the six paths, and since Obito confirmed he could use human pathe they're all available to a Rinnegan user. As for the black rods I don't know if the non TSB ones can nullify jutsu. If they can't then they can be absorbed.

Streaming chidori isn’t going to behead Jigen, you’re gravely underrating the Ohtutsuki’s power. Jigen literally kicked Sasuke out of Perfect Susano’o, what chidori variant is going to do anything to a guy who can overwhelm the strongest form of Susano’o and a full nine tails jinchuuriki avatar?
The only thing that was nerfed really is the level of their chakra. All their arsenals were accounted for.
Come off it, Jigen manifested some matter to counter the sword. A Chidori stream would've cut clean through him like it did the Jyubi Jins.

Their chakra wasn't nerfed, Kodachi just reminded us it's not their story.

EMS Madara? That level of chakra is child’s play to any six path level character.
It really doesn't work like that.

Bsm Naruto, Hachibi, and Obito fought 48hrs straight yet they would get manhandled by any Ohtutsuki member in a fight.
I’m talking about Rinnegan Madara. Not EMS Madara. When you’re using six path level powers for a long period of time it drains the body significantly more than it does a standard uchiha or senju power alone.
Nobody was talking about getting manhandled in a fight, I was talking about chakra reserves. And the only one who legitimately fought for all that time was Obito. Naruto had to keep resting so did Hachibi. The drain rate is speculation there's no proof of that.

They literally said that the only reason why naruto was holding back was because of the kids that were in the way.

He even used Lava style rasenshuriken on Delta, the same power that pushed back Jubi jinchuuriki Madara and sent him flying threw the god tree.
Nah, that was the excuse for Naruto getting scrubbed. The point is Delta was going to kill Naruto irrespective of if he was holding g back or not. Kawaki saved his life, there's no discussion to be had there. Kodachi can and will write ot however he wants, that was the point.
LMFAO bruh, did this dunce really just say:

:lmao: Lmfao classic Tobi, can you imagine if Kishimoto was as dumb Rikudou Tobi?

“Let me just have all users of the chakra rods snatch them out of their eyes. Oh Asura Path’s missles, those fly out of Nagato’s eye too since they’re from the Rinnegan, so does the black sphere of the Chibaku Tensei and the Demonic chains. Yeah that’s a great idea ”
-Kishimoto
RT has fallen or he's high today, he pretty much misunderstood most of what I said, lol. And yes, he did say it

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I think you misunderstood what I said, in the initial series Rinnegan users used black rods and that's why people have that impression.

I actually said, yes they're a rokudo chakra ability, the Rinnegan users have awakened or have rokudo chakra, which is why they can use it. Not that it's connected to the Rinnegan

I don't know how you read that, I never said that. I said once an Uchiha awakens rokudo chakra(in the body yes) they gain the Rinnegan or the eye undergoes the change. Also chakra is a product of spiritual energy(brain iirc) and physical energy(body). Howevr, it is different to the bodily application of rokudo chakra or the 6psm.

That's not true, otherwise the Mezo would've stabbed them as well. Nagato was forcibly stabbed because it was designed that way, also Nagato is referred to as a Senju descendant so he had the necessary tissue. There's no proof the Mezo produces black rods otherwise Obito would've used it to launch rods at Naruto and Bee. It's just a shell that contains the Jyubi's lifeforce.

What're you smoking man, I never said any of that. I said I rokudo rods aren't connected to the Mezo because false Rinnegan madara used them. That doesn't mean the Rinnegan is responsible either, it just means they're generated by rokudo chakra.

They also came out of Obito's body and Madara's body and they clearly didn't have the Mezo. Are you saing the Mezo is responsible for that as well? I'm saying Madara implanted the ones in Mezo and likely showed Obito how to make them. I will repeat once more the Rinnegan is proof Rokudo chakra exists, not necessarily the cause of the rods. They are a rokudo chakra jutsu, not a Mezo or purely Rinnegan jutsu.

Read all the responses above.

He's not, he's writing his own manga. Even the two current writers don't meet, Kishi has nothing to do with this manga. You of all people should know from the trash quality of the writing. He's given Ikepedo and Kodachi creative control and that's about it.

Don't you remember when Madara was hit by Deus ex machina and they were rivaling him. Or how Kaguya went fill retard and was getting whooped. While this nobody is scrubbing the floor with them?

You know my stance on the six paths, and since Obito confirmed he could use human pathe they're all available to a Rinnegan user. As for the black rods I don't know if the non TSB ones can nullify jutsu. If they can't then they can be absorbed.

Come off it, Jigen manifested some matter to counter the sword. A Chidori stream would've cut clean through him like it did the Jyubi Jins.

Their chakra wasn't nerfed, Kodachi just reminded us it's not their story.

Nobody was talking about getting manhandled in a fight, I was talking about chakra reserves. And the only one who legitimately fought for all that time was Obito. Naruto had to keep resting so did Hachibi. The drain rate is speculation there's no proof of that.

Nah, that was the excuse for Naruto getting scrubbed. The point is Delta was going to kill Naruto irrespective of if he was holding g back or not. Kawaki saved his life, there's no discussion to be had there. Kodachi can and will write ot however he wants, that was the point.

RT has fallen or he's high today, he pretty much misunderstood most of what I said, lol.
Nah, Tobi’s always been a moron. That’s why I provided those threads for you, and everyone else, to go back and read.
Lmfao he was taking a beating from practically everyone in both of those threads.

He blocked me a long time ago because I made him hate himself every time he said something asinine. So now that I’m blocked, he makes passive comments about me like an upset female lmfao

Let me know if you decide to read them though 😂

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Come off it, we all know Jigen can absorb chakra even Kurama knew Jigen could kill Naruto. The too hard was plot armour for Naruto, you know so he doesn't get killed. As for plot armour for Jigen, to a degree I can agree. Even though I would argue his existence is asspull as he creates way too many plot holes. However, Naruto and Sasuke had too many arsepulls and plot armour during the war arc. The moment they got some chakra from a ghost and started going toe to toe with a Jyubi Jin Rokudo, you know the writing had deteriorated. Some would argue Kodschi is returning them to their natural norm.
Well I don’t think I’m on it lol. We seen him absorb jutsu not chakra from people’s bodys yet so I won’t give him a feat I haven’t seen yet, but the reason for me saying that was because he was obviously weak his self. As you read a couple pages over that jigen body can’t take this much power and isshiki saying he need to find kawaki asap. I’m sure he knows his limits and know he probably didn’t have time to fight naruto any longer
Post automatically merged:

About Sasuke being out of chakra, it does make sense. Remember that each portal opening uses a significant amount of chakra.

You have to remember that Sasuke had opened one portal to enter the world where the Juubi was, then another one to leave that dimension (That’s 2 so far). Then after Jigen tried to leave Naruto in the world where he sealed him, Sasuke had opened another portal to enter that world (3rd).

TLDR: Sasuke opened 3 portals within an hour, then manifested Perfect Susanoo followed by two Ameno uses, then an Amaterasu. And that’s not including the portal he used to escape being killed. Canonically speaking, I don’t think he should have tomoe left on his Rinnegan at this point.
Well I just kind of figured sasuke stayed behind after jigen left to do a little more investigating but after sensing naruto was in trouble he jumped to he. I did find it weird that sasuke could jump out of jigen portal and hit him, but jigen passed right through a wide open sasuke portal without falling through or touching him

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah, Tobi’s always been a moron. That’s why I provided those threads for you, and everyone else, to go back and read.
Lmfao he was taking a beating from practically everyone in both of those threads.

He blocked me a long time ago because I made him hate himself every time he said something asinine. So now that I’m blocked, he makes passive comments about me like an upset female lmfao

Let me know if you decide to read them though 😂
I thought he was okay, I'll look through the threads when I'm free.

Well I don’t think I’m on it lol. We seen him absorb jutsu not chakra from people’s bodys yet so I won’t give him a feat I haven’t seen yet, but the reason for me saying that was because he was obviously weak his self. As you read a couple pages over that jigen body can’t take this much power and isshiki saying he need to find kawaki asap. I’m sure he knows his limits and know he probably didn’t have time to fight naruto any longer
Nah, he absorbed chakra from the 10 tails so yes he could easily drain Naruto and fodderstomp him. Let's not pretend this isn't happening for plot convenience and to justify not killing Naruto.

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought he was okay, I'll look through the threads when I'm free.

Nah, he absorbed chakra from the 10 tails so yes he could easily drain Naruto and fodderstomp him. Let's not pretend this isn't happening for plot convenience and to justify not killing Naruto.
It’s obviously he can beat naruto he just did, I’m just going by the facts that was said. You say it would of be easy he said it would be to hard. Naruto can heal plus before he got held up by them black rods he was easily was freeing and break them before, and that was a plot against them to because why not make a clone stay behind and break them free why the others fought jigen? Then it was stated it wasn’t easy to drain naruto chakra by momo so how can we say that jigen body wouldn’t give out before then, even though we don’t know if what he did to the 10 tails he can do to people.

I know you hate naruto but you can’t take away from the facts because he say it wouldn’t be easy doesn’t mean it was plot you got to open your mind to more then just oh that was plot armor. I know I think of everything that could of happened or what he could of probably meant

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I just kind of figured sasuke stayed behind after jigen left to do a little more investigating but after sensing naruto was in trouble he jumped to he. I did find it weird that sasuke could jump out of jigen portal and hit him, but jigen passed right through a wide open sasuke portal without falling through or touching him
-Sasuke staying behind to survey the area some more is indeed plausible, however after Jigen said, “Now then...I guess I’ll go pay a visit to the two vessels,” then Sasuke certainly left immediately to head for Naruto. He even says the urgency of needing to meet Naruto and inform of the situation in the same panel.

You must be registered to see images

-Also Sasuke didn’t enter through Jigen’s portal, he used his own. Which is why Jigen said, “Rinnegan based time-space ninjutsu, you must be Sasuke.”

-In regards to how Jigen was unable to enter Sasuke’s portal, I also find that interesting.

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Sasuke staying behind to survey the area some more is indeed plausible, however after Jigen said, “Now then...I guess I’ll go pay a visit to the two vessels,” then Sasuke certainly left immediately to head for Naruto. He even says the urgency of needing to meet Naruto and inform of the situation in the same panel.

-Also Sasuke didn’t enter through Jigen’s portal, he used his own. Which is why Jigen said, “Rinnegan based time-space ninjutsu, you must be Sasuke.”

-In regards to how Jigen was unable to enter Sasuke’s portal, I also find that interesting.
I agree with your point, I just don’t understand if he need to talk to naruto so bad why didn’t he pop up at his house like jigen

And I find that part weird jigen clearly opened that portal but sasuke came out, do you think he opened a portal over top jigen?

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with your point, I just don’t understand if he need to talk to naruto so bad why didn’t he pop up at his house like jigen

And I find that part weird jigen clearly opened that portal but sasuke came out, do you think he opened a portal over top jigen?
-Thats an important question that we’ll never have a definitive answer to unfortunately.

-idk, dude but I’m curious to see how the anime will portray it, even though I’m absolutely positive that they will completely change the scene.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It’s obviously he can beat naruto he just did, I’m just going by the facts that was said. You say it would of be easy he said it would be to hard. Naruto can heal plus before he got held up by them black rods he was easily was freeing and break them before, and that was a plot against them to because why not make a clone stay behind and break them free why the others fought jigen? Then it was stated it wasn’t easy to drain naruto chakra by momo so how can we say that jigen body wouldn’t give out before then, even though we don’t know if what he did to the 10 tails he can do to people.
Come off it, that was Momoshiki who was violated by the two. This is Jigen who violated the two in their strongest forms. He literally shat on Susanoo and the Avatar. Jigen absorbed 10 tails chakra no problem, Naruto's was no big deal for him. The truth is the only reason he didn't kill off Naruto even though he could manipulate space/a dimension himself was because plot demanded he not kill him. Jigen was even forced to give a second rate excuse, as justification for not killing him. There's no way Naruro should be alive in these circumstances. This man keeps the 10 tails as a mere plaything to feed off whenever he feels like it.

I know you hate naruto but you can’t take away from the facts because he say it wouldn’t be easy doesn’t mean it was plot you got to open your mind to more then just oh that was plot armor. I know I think of everything that could of happened or what he could of probably meant
I don't hate Naruto, however this happened because of plot. That is clear plot armour, as there was nothing stopping Jigen crushing him in that dimension thing or just severing Naruto's head. Jigen practically pierced through his body like a fodder so the head is no big deal.

Reactions: LightSo6p

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

It seems that portals only affect whatever the user wants them to. The rods didn't go with Sasuke either.

Because he was still investigating.

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, you’re wrong. Because Madara said that the gedo mazo is the husk of the ten tails. I’ll take the manga and databook’s word over anybody else.

Yeah you’re right about that. I did misunderstood what you said but the six path chakra user who did have the rods were connected to the jubi/statue is some type of way and that’s how they got access to it. That’s my point of where it was coming from.

No this is what I’m telling you. In order for the chakra from the brain to undergo a transformation in ocular power must come from the body in the rinnegan’s case. So rikudou chakra is the same because as Kakashi stated, Obito’s six path chakra enhanced his ocular powers.

6psm is a different entirety of its own that only affects the body level of chakra and not so much the eyes.

Wrong. Obito and Madara were already connected to the mazo via wood style and half of Obito’s body is gedo mazo so they don’t need to be stabbed like Nagato.

I just showed you proof that the gedo mazo produces black rods.
Are you telling me that the gedo mazo didn’t produce the rods coming out of its navel?

The one that pierced Nagato’s back didn’t come from the gedo mazo either? Wtf?

Explain yourself because you were the last person I know that would see a manga page of a feat and then deny it ever happening.
That’s some I expect from that retarded animegoin kid or an awesome senju fap.

What are you smoking? Having false rinnegan eyes have nothing to do with the black rods. Madara had a 3 tomoe sharingan when he produced them, that doesn’t mean his sharingan was responsible. I’m trying to tell you that eyes are irrelevant when producing these rods.

Madara was connected to the mazo when he produced them. It was in chapter 606.
Spiral Zetsu told Obito that he implanted him with those very same stuff into his body in chapter 602 or 603.

Just send me the link.

Like I said. They either had to extract or use sun/moon seal. Go back and look at the fights and you’ll know what I mean. Even Sasuke told Naruto that the six path shadow power (crescent seal) and the six path light power (sun seal) was there only hope. The databook even said that the power of those seals can pierce/strike down a god.

Obito never confirmed that he can use pain’s jutsus, the databook confirms Nagato as the sole user and even now neither Sasuke or Momoshiki used this power. They don’t have it.

You’re riding hard. You’re telling me a chidori stream > Perfect Susano’o sword? He didn’t even counter the sword, he just side stepped it.
Sasuke only cut Madara because of the six path shadow power he had. His regular chidori can’t actually cut a jubi jinchuuriki. His chidori didn’t even cut Kinishiki.

Their chakra wasn't nerfed
If it wasn’t their chakra then what was exactly?

Kind of does. You’re talking about two different levels here with each power because exerted at a higher level than the other.

Only temporarily like Obito said to Madara to which they quickly restored after their biju had some time to rest. It was still more than EMS Madara.
Madara doesn’t have the reserve of biju chakra monster. It’s not possible for any human being to because a biju is nothing but chakra in physical form. The day a biju loses chakra completely is the day the biju loses its existence.

Naruto was literally protecting his child when the lasers was aimed at his children.
How was that an excuse?
What are you reading your own manga or did your eyes fall of your sockets today?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, you’re wrong. Because Madara said that the gedo mazo is the husk of the ten tails. I’ll take the manga and databook’s word over anybody else.
The husk is a shell, that's the definition of the Husk. If you're not sure then google it and check the synonyms.

Yeah you’re right about that. I did misunderstood what you said but the six path chakra user who did have the rods were connected to the jubi/statue is some type of way and that’s how they got access to it. That’s my point of where it was coming from.
Momoshiki used rods, but didn't have any connection to the Mezo/Jyuubi.

No this is what I’m telling you. In order for the chakra from the brain to undergo a transformation in ocular power must come from the body in the rinnegan’s case. So rikudou chakra is the same because as Kakashi stated, Obito’s six path chakra enhanced his ocular powers.
Well yeah, the Rinnegan is a mix of two types of chakra giving birth to rokudo chakra. And if an incarnate has the Sharingan they will gain Rinnegan, and if not then at the least rokudo chakra.

6psm is a different entirety of its own that only affects the body level of chakra and not so much the eyes.
Yes, but is the power given to Jyubi jins.

Wrong. Obito and Madara were already connected to the mazo via wood style and half of Obito’s body is gedo mazo so they don’t need to be stabbed like Nagato.
That's not true, Madara used Moktuon to keep him alive. However, there was a time he wasn't connected to it. That time was when he summoned and released it, yet it never stabbed him. Obito can control it because he has rokudo chakra Madara told him. Nagato had it too, if connecting to the Mezo required stabbing both would've been stabbed or at the very least Madara would be like Nagato.

I just showed you proof that the gedo mazo produces black rods.
Are you telling me that the gedo mazo didn’t produce the rods coming out of its navel?

The one that pierced Nagato’s back didn’t come from the gedo mazo either? Wtf?
That's not true, though there's nothing to show Madara didn't create it and keep it in the Mezo's navel.

Explain yourself because you were the last person I know that would see a manga page of a feat and then deny it ever happening.
That’s some I expect from that retarded animegoin kid or an awesome senju fap.
I'm not denying the scan, I'm saying the Mezo didn't create those rods. Remember Madara was using the Mezo for and channeling jutsu via it and so he would've created the rods. The same with Obito, he used the Mezo to launch chakra chains and he also launched them via his own body. In other words the user manifests their own skills via the Mezo or their own body.

What are you smoking? Having false rinnegan eyes have nothing to do with the black rods. Madara had a 3 tomoe sharingan when he produced them, that doesn’t mean his sharingan was responsible. I’m trying to tell you that eyes are irrelevant when producing these rods.
You really are misinterpreting my posts, I'm saying Rinnegan users can produce those rods because they have rokudo chakra. Producing the rods isn't contingent on the Rinnegan. The point I was making was Edo Madara wasn't connected to the Mezo, yet could make those rods therefore they're not a Mezo power or a Rinnegan power. Even if only those with the unique type of rokudo chakra can manifest them.

Madara was connected to the mazo when he produced them. It was in chapter 606.
Spiral Zetsu told Obito that he implanted him with those very same stuff into his body in chapter 602 or 603.
You're mistaken here, Madara was connected to the Mezo to stay alive and that has nothing to do with the rods. Otherwise unconnected Edo Madara wouldn't have been making rods.

Just send me the link.
I haven't got time to search it up, if I come across the link I will send them to you.

Like I said. They either had to extract or use sun/moon seal. Go back and look at the fights and you’ll know what I mean. Even Sasuke told Naruto that the six path shadow power (crescent seal) and the six path light power (sun seal) was there only hope. The databook even said that the power of those seals can pierce/strike down a god.
Yeah, they were arsepulled even then fractions of a whole don't equal a whole.

Obito never confirmed that he can use pain’s jutsus, the databook confirms Nagato as the sole user and even now neither Sasuke or Momoshiki used this power. They don’t have it.
Momoshiki has hand Rinnegan, and they can't be put in the same realm as the Rokduo powers. As for Sasuke that guys been nerfed for plot reasons. Anyway, Obito confirmed it when he was going to use human path on Yamato to extract intel, but Kabuto stopped him.

You’re riding hard. You’re telling me a chidori stream > Perfect Susano’o sword? He didn’t even counter the sword, he just side stepped it.
Sasuke only cut Madara because of the six path shadow power he had. His regular chidori can’t actually cut a jubi jinchuuriki. His chidori didn’t even cut Kinishiki.
I'm not riding anything, but yes he would've cut right through him. Madara being sliced was arsepull anyway since he tanked a rasenshuriken no problem.

If it wasn’t their chakra then what was exactly?
Their plot armour was removed by the new writer.

Kind of does. You’re talking about two different levels here with each power because exerted at a higher level than the other.
It doesn't.

Only temporarily like Obito said to Madara to which they quickly restored after their biju had some time to rest. It was still more than EMS Madara.
Madara doesn’t have the reserve of biju chakra monster. It’s not possible for any human being to because a biju is nothing but chakra in physical form. The day a biju loses chakra completely is the day the biju loses its existence.
Well they kind of do, even Kurama was exhausted before having to recover while Madara and Hashirama had a 24 hour death match. The thing you're overlooking is that Madara and Hashirama are the strongest incarnates and monsters. Naruto and Sauke are second rate and require powerups and assists.

Naruto was literally protecting his child when the lasers was aimed at his children.
How was that an excuse?
What are you reading your own manga or did your eyes fall of your sockets today?
No it was aimed at Himawari to kill Naruto. She was going to do it and she was beating the shit out of Naruto. He wasn't taking a beating on purpose. They then made a BS excuse of holding back to cover up for him. Like Jigen could behead Naruto and end him, but he also made an excuse to not kill him this chapter.

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Come off it, that was Momoshiki who was violated by the two. This is Jigen who violated the two in their strongest forms. He literally shat on Susanoo and the Avatar. Jigen absorbed 10 tails chakra no problem, Naruto's was no big deal for him. The truth is the only reason he didn't kill off Naruto even though he could manipulate space/a dimension himself was because plot demanded he not kill him. Jigen was even forced to give a second rate excuse, as justification for not killing him. There's no way Naruro should be alive in these circumstances. This man keeps the 10 tails as a mere plaything to feed off whenever he feels like it.

I don't hate Naruto, however this happened because of plot. That is clear plot armour, as there was nothing stopping Jigen crushing him in that dimension thing or just severing Naruto's head. Jigen practically pierced through his body like a fodder so the head is no big deal.
Just going to agree to disagree with you, because if we talk about plot then it was plot to protect both sides in my opinion but you got your opinion. We stated them and neither of us going to change what the other person think

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just going to agree to disagree with you, because if we talk about plot then it was plot to protect both sides in my opinion but you got your opinion. We stated them and neither of us going to change what the other person think
This whole series is trash and makes no sense, but I will point out that Jigen had no legitimate reason to spare Naruto. Whether we agree or not doesn't change that, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: LightSo6p