Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The husk is a shell, that's the definition of the Husk. If you're not sure then google it and check the synonyms.
You’re just repeating what I already said. The shell of the jubi is still a jubi. I said that it wasn’t a simple container and that it’s a husk/shell.

Momoshiki used rods, but didn't have any connection to the Mezo/Jyuubi.
Did you forget that Momoshiki already has a connection to his own jubi? It’s called the god tree.

Well yeah, the Rinnegan is a mix of two types of chakra giving birth to rokudo chakra. And if an incarnate has the Sharingan they will gain Rinnegan, and if not then at the least rokudo chakra.
Okay and?

Yes, but is the power given to Jyubi jins.
Still irrelevant to my point.

That's not true, Madara used Moktuon to keep him alive. However, there was a time he wasn't connected to it. That time was when he summoned and released it, yet it never stabbed him. Obito can control it because he has rokudo chakra Madara told him. Nagato had it too, if connecting to the Mezo required stabbing both would've been stabbed or at the very least Madara would be like Nagato.
Madara use the gedo mazo to keep him alive:

You must be registered for see images

Madara still had Hashirama’s tissue before he summoned the gedo mazo, don’t forget that.

That's not true, though there's nothing to show Madara didn't create it and keep it in the Mezo's navel.
That’s not true? So the page I just showed you came out of nowhere? I just happened to be that good of an artist?
You’re in denial. :|
Madara storing anything in the gedo statue is bullshit, he didn’t even know that the white Zetsu were stored in the gedo mazo let whatever logic you just pulled out of nowhere.

I'm not denying the scan, I'm saying the Mezo didn't create those rods. Remember Madara was using the Mezo for and channeling jutsu via it and so he would've created the rods. The same with Obito, he used the Mezo to launch chakra chains and he also launched them via his own body. In other words the user manifests their own skills via the Mezo or their own body.
No you’re denying it because the Mazo just ejected black rods from its navel area more than 3 times already and you’re saying that this images that kishi published is wrong.
And you’re going off a theory or an assumption that Madara somehow made these rods out of thin air?

You really are misinterpreting my posts, I'm saying Rinnegan users can produce those rods because they have rokudo chakra. Producing the rods isn't contingent on the Rinnegan. The point I was making was Edo Madara wasn't connected to the Mezo, yet could make those rods therefore they're not a Mezo power or a Rinnegan power. Even if only those with the unique type of rokudo chakra can manifest them.
I didn’t misinterpret anything. It’s exactly as I said that the black rods IS a gedo power.
Rinnegan has nothing to do with it because people like Sasuke do not have the power to use it all. Those with the ability to use the rods just happen to have the rinnegan and didn’t come across the power to use the rods until met with the gedo mazo statue.
Nagato never used rods until the statue impales him with it. Obito sprouted rods before he even implanted the rinnegan 26 years later, and Madara first shown this feat in the cave without the rinnegan.
These are all facts.

Simple six path chakra users isn’t the case, unless you’re gonna tell me that dms kakashi has the rods too?

You're mistaken here, Madara was connected to the Mezo to stay alive and that has nothing to do with the rods. Otherwise unconnected Edo Madara wouldn't have been making rods.
I’m not mistaken. And edo Madara is suppose to have those rods because edotensei gives you your previous powers.

Yeah, they were arsepulled even then fractions of a whole don't equal a whole.
Not sure what you’re talking about but I never said that Jigen equaled a full jubi jinchuuriki and I strongly implied the same deal for Naruto and Sasuke.
The reason why Naruto and Sasuke made it look so easy in their fight against a jubi jinchuuriki is because of what I listed above. On top of that the help they received from a Obito and Kakashi.

Now that Sasuke and Naruto do not have those seals, they’re looking at how they should be against any powerful Ohtutsuki.

Momoshiki has hand Rinnegan, and they can't be put in the same realm as the Rokduo powers. As for Sasuke that guys been nerfed for plot reasons. Anyway, Obito confirmed it when he was going to use human path on Yamato to extract intel, but Kabuto stopped him.
Since when does a rinnegan on a different location in the body can’t be put in the same realm of power? This is just headcanon. A rinnegan is a rinnegan regardless of where it’s located.
They simply can’t use pain’s power because they can’t. It’s that simple, both in shippuden and Boruto. Saying that nerf and plot is just an excuse. Obito wasn’t going to use any of Pain’s powers all he did was suggested that the power can be used.

I'm not riding anything, but yes he would've cut right through him. Madara being sliced was arsepull anyway since he tanked a rasenshuriken no problem.
Sasuke chidori couldn’t even cut through Kinishiki so no.
The only reason why Madara was bisected is because once again the crescent six path shadow seal. Look back at the hand that Sasuke used chidori in.
It’s also the same reason why Kaguya dodged Sasuke in the sand dimension when he charged at her with chidori.

Their plot armour was removed by the new writer.
You’re acting like you know more than the two authors that written in this story.
Instead of looking for why is such by referencing older chapters and databook information, you call plot because you whole handily believe how something should be despite the the author not clarifying vague information.

It doesn't.
It does

Well they kind of do, even Kurama was exhausted before having to recover while Madara and Hashirama had a 24 hour death match. The thing you're overlooking is that Madara and Hashirama are the strongest incarnates and monsters. Naruto and Sauke are second rate and require powerups and assists.
Lmao stated by whom? Hashirama and Madara are weaker incarnates than Sasuke and Naruto by a mile.
At the age of 16-17 years old, Naruto’s kyubi cloak chakra that was portioned to the alliance was said by Hashirama to be comparable to his own.
Once he applied SageMode his level far surpassed Hashirama’s.
Even EMS Sasuke gained all the transformations of Susano’o at 17 years old and also learned how to manipulate/use Senjutsu chakra, something Madara has never done until 100 years later.

You’re assuming that Hashirama and Madara never received assistance in their life before. In fact, they had a whole clan of assistance. Something Naruto and Sasuke didn’t have.

Try comparing a 16 year old Madara and Hashirama to a 16 year old Naruto and Sasuke.

No it was aimed at Himawari to kill Naruto. She was going to do it and she was beating the shit out of Naruto. He wasn't taking a beating on purpose. They then made a BS excuse of holding back to cover up for him. Like Jigen could behead Naruto and end him, but he also made an excuse to not kill him this chapter.
If it was aimed at Himawari then I proved my point exactly. His children where in the way.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You’re just repeating what I already said. The shell of the jubi is still a jubi. I said that it wasn’t a simple container and that it’s a husk/shell.

Did you forget that Momoshiki already has a connection to his own jubi? It’s called the god tree.

Okay and?

Still irrelevant to my point.

Madara use the gedo mazo to keep him alive:

You must be registered for see images

Madara still had Hashirama’s tissue before he summoned the gedo mazo, don’t forget that.

That’s not true? So the page I just showed you came out of nowhere? I just happened to be that good of an artist?
You’re in denial. :|
Madara storing anything in the gedo statue is bullshit, he didn’t even know that the white Zetsu were stored in the gedo mazo let whatever logic you just pulled out of nowhere.

No you’re denying it because the Mazo just ejected black rods from its navel area more than 3 times already and you’re saying that this images that kishi published is wrong.
And you’re going off a theory or an assumption that Madara somehow made these rods out of thin air?

I didn’t misinterpret anything. It’s exactly as I said that the black rods IS a gedo power.
Rinnegan has nothing to do with it because people like Sasuke do not have the power to use it all. Those with the ability to use the rods just happen to have the rinnegan and didn’t come across the power to use the rods until met with the gedo mazo statue.
Nagato never used rods until the statue impales him with it. Obito sprouted rods before he even implanted the rinnegan 26 years later, and Madara first shown this feat in the cave without the rinnegan.
These are all facts.

Simple six path chakra users isn’t the case, unless you’re gonna tell me that dms kakashi has the rods too?

I’m not mistaken. And edo Madara is suppose to have those rods because edotensei gives you your previous powers.

Not sure what you’re talking about but I never said that Jigen equaled a full jubi jinchuuriki and I strongly implied the same deal for Naruto and Sasuke.
The reason why Naruto and Sasuke made it look so easy in their fight against a jubi jinchuuriki is because of what I listed above. On top of that the help they received from a Obito and Kakashi.

Now that Sasuke and Naruto do not have those seals, they’re looking at how they should be against any powerful Ohtutsuki.

Since when does a rinnegan on a different location in the body can’t be put in the same realm of power? This is just headcanon. A rinnegan is a rinnegan regardless of where it’s located.
They simply can’t use pain’s power because they can’t. It’s that simple, both in shippuden and Boruto. Saying that nerf and plot is just an excuse. Obito wasn’t going to use any of Pain’s powers all he did was suggested that the power can be used.

Sasuke chidori couldn’t even cut through Kinishiki so no.
The only reason why Madara was bisected is because once again the crescent six path shadow seal. Look back at the hand that Sasuke used chidori in.
It’s also the same reason why Kaguya dodged Sasuke in the sand dimension when he charged at her with chidori.

You’re acting like you know more than the two authors that written in this story.
Instead of looking for why is such by referencing older chapters and databook information, you call plot because you whole handily believe how something should be despite the the author not clarifying vague information.

It does

Lmao stated by whom? Hashirama and Madara are weaker incarnates than Sasuke and Naruto by a mile.
At the age of 16-17 years old, Naruto’s kyubi cloak chakra that was portioned to the alliance was said by Hashirama to be comparable to his own.
Once he applied SageMode his level far surpassed Hashirama’s.
Even EMS Sasuke gained all the transformations of Susano’o at 17 years old and also learned how to manipulate/use Senjutsu chakra, something Madara has never done until 100 years later.

You’re assuming that Hashirama and Madara never received assistance in their life before. In fact, they had a whole clan of assistance. Something Naruto and Sasuke didn’t have.

Try comparing a 16 year old Madara and Hashirama to a 16 year old Naruto and Sasuke.

If it was aimed at Himawari then I proved my point exactly. His children where in the way.
I'm not going to right another wall of text man, and I don't think we're going to get anywhere so I will just agree to disagree.