Can a perfect jinchuriki break/avoid Tsukuyomi?

Well?

• Hahaha, no; current Naruto would be neg-diffed by Itachi

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Duh, fool; a perfect jin can break/avoid Tsukuyomi

Votes: 17 53.1%

• Total voters

Vapid

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
About the despelling matter: We will never be able to clearly say if it's possible or not because we got contradictory information. We'd need to actually see Naruto/Bee get caught in Tsukuyomi to give a clear answer.
Regardless of Kishi's shoddy writing and contradictions, how do they counter something that's instant anyway?

Sominus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Regardless of Kishi's shoddy writing and contradictions, how do they counter something that's instant anyway?
I agree that Tsukuyomi is instant, but then again it is not instant. Tsukuyomi is used to manipulate the time in the Tsukuyomi realm, the question is could the beast feel that his jin is Tsukuyomied or not. We can only speculate on this matter which means no one is right and now one is false. I for my part believe a perfect jin is "immune" to gen.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wasn't Yagura - a perfect Jin - controlled by a genjutus? So let's see, not only that, even perfect Jins are susceptible to powerful genjutsus. The requirements to break Tsukuyomi are 1) Sharingan 2) Related by blood. Some 'resistance' can be shown via sharingan, if the user - as Kakashi - doesn't possess Uchiha Blood, but they won't be able to break it and thus, can be killed. Itachi simply chose not to.

Then we have Naruto outright saying that if a Jin is hit with Amaterasu or Tsukuyomi, he'll be done for. There you have it folks. Plenty of evidences. So no, they can't.

lanakui8

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wasn't Yagura - a perfect Jin - controlled by a genjutus? So let's see, not only that, even perfect Jins are susceptible to powerful genjutsus. The requirements to break Tsukuyomi are 1) Sharingan 2) Related by blood. Some 'resistance' can be shown via sharingan, if the user - as Kakashi - doesn't possess Uchiha Blood, but they won't be able to break it and thus, can be killed. Itachi simply chose not to.

Then we have Naruto outright saying that if a Jin is hit with Amaterasu or Tsukuyomi, he'll be done for. There you have it folks. Plenty of evidences. So no, they can't.
Whoʻs faster, BM Naruto or base killer bee?

lanakui8

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
BM Naruto sucks. That is the correct answer. Couldn't blitz Obito alone, couldn't blitz Madara.
Couldnʻt even answer a simple question about whoʻs faster: base bee or BM Naruto because you know your answer will out you as completely bat-s*** insane.

yeah, if you donʻt want to talk about truth, then just post in the fanfiction part of NB.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Couldnʻt even answer a simple question about whoʻs faster: base bee or BM Naruto because you know your answer will out you as completely bat-s*** insane.

yeah, if you donʻt want to talk about truth, then just post in the fanfiction part of NB.
You sound like you are in the panty-weggie mode 24/7. Cry me a river.

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What does speed have to do with breaking out of tsukyomi? If your caught your caught... the question is can they break out of it which the answer is no. Not can they avoid it

lanakui8

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You sound like you are in the panty-weggie mode 24/7. Cry me a river.
Nah, I just really donʻt like it when people just blatantly lie or relentlessly push an agenda that they know isnʻt true, and is so incredibly biased that they are afraid to even answer simple questions since it would expose said bias.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nah, I just really donʻt like it when people just blatantly lie or relentlessly push an agenda that they know isnʻt true, and is so incredibly biased that they are afraid to even answer simple questions since it would expose said bias.
What agenda? If this is from THAT thread, then you need help. Do you always whine like this, when you get cornered?

lanakui8

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reported for spam

Answer is BM Naruto but irrelevant
exactly, you agree that BM NAruto is faster than base bee right? Donʻt you think that that answer is obvious?

Well shiek here thinks that base bee is not only faster than BM Naruto, but heʻs MUCH faster than BM Naruto. The point is not that speed has anything to do with this thread ( since it assumes the jinchuriki gets caught), but rather that itʻs really not worth debating someone whoʻs views are obviously so biased that they have to assert such things.

Reactions: Xlad

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
exactly, you agree that BM NAruto is faster than base bee right? Donʻt you think that that answer is obvious?

Well shiek here thinks that base bee is not only faster than BM Naruto, but heʻs MUCH faster than BM Naruto. The point is not that speed has anything to do with this thread ( since it assumes the jinchuriki gets caught), but rather that itʻs really not worth debating someone whoʻs views are obviously so biased that they have to assert such things.
Who got kicked around by Jins? KCM Naruto. Who reacted first to stop shurikens from hurting Naruto? Clearly wasn't BM Naruto. BM Naruto's speed is nothing special. It's only when he pulled out an avatar against Obito that he exhibited anything decent. Bee's speed feats are more decent. Did I mention that he couldn't blitz Obito alone or Madara who was standing still?

lanakui8

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who got kicked around by Jins? KCM Naruto. Who reacted first to stop shurikens from hurting Naruto? Clearly wasn't BM Naruto. BM Naruto's speed is nothing special. It's only when he pulled out an avatar against Obito that he exhibited anything decent. Bee's speed feats are more decent. Did I mention that he couldn't blitz Obito alone or Madara who was standing still?
and hereʻs the part where I ask you: do you believe that every character in naruto constantly moves at their maximum speed?

lanakui8

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I couldn't care less about your lame excuses for Naruto. I am looking at facts and that's what manga facts tell me.
So you again canʻt answer a simple question because you know that:
1) it will out you for your radical position

and

2) Iʻll use it against you to evaluate your favorite characters based on their bottom of the barrel speed feats

So please, if your view is so biased that it forces you to dodge simple questions like what iʻve postulated, then donʻt post, just post your views in the naruto fanfiction section.