High dexterity/agility

You must be registered for see images

Good overall movement

Boruto use his clones intelligently

With the addition of chapter 16's feats, Boruto has wide scale (for a Genin) Suiton and Raiton.

Shuriken Skills

Boruto>your fav

DiamondxDust

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's been like two chapters since the prologue ended. Plus, Mitsuki already got his time before them both in the Anime TBH.

I hate to see people squeezing Mitsuki with the rest. He utilized multiple natures in the Academy, and he has Sage Mode. He's the last person that needed screen time to show off his skills.

Are you talking about the Chunin Exams?
Yes, I was talking about chunin exams. I saw this in the meantime, but it looks like he used those natures in the latest untranslated chapter? My bad. I hadn't seen that yet.

DiamondxDust

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see snarky snark and the salty bunch hating as usual. Regardless of what the haterz say boruto was awesome. Using raiton and suiton in conjunction with each other is awesome. He's getting much better. Definitely more impressive than anybody from the new generation barring shinki. I hope to see Naruto use more elemental jutsu as well.
Sorry, I didn't see that he had used it in the latest chapter, My bad :p

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with this.

This new manga is literally going to be a Fairy Tail 2.0.
99% main cast Focus 1% side characters. No wonder Boruto's development is on Fire. He's the only one the manga's focused on in 16 chapters.
Stupid comment.

Fairy Tail 2.0 would have busty women and skimpy clothing.

The other characters received development. Hell, the main characters development was bad as well. They were strong regardless of challenges and if they weren't strong enough they'd use nakama power.

DiamondxDust

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You good bro. Did you enjoy the chapter?
Yeah, I did! It was cool to see him using a combination of multiple natures so intelligently at such a young age. This is the first chapter where I feel the main plot has started, and I'm excited to see more development on Kara and their goals/plans.

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A good boy Boruto always makes great efforts and efforts, which he applies to himself, and his teacher, one of the strongest people! He always does everything himself he genius such are born every 100 years
Each generation not each 100 years.