WalksInShadows

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He used water and lighting release as a combo jutsu. Much better than punching the ground.
don't kid yourself about it being much better when Naruto showed just how easy it is for someone to turn that move against Boruto, or at the very least make that move a complete waste of effort.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
don't kid yourself about it being much better when Naruto showed just how easy it is for someone to turn that move against Boruto, or at the very least make that move a complete waste of effort.
You seriously can't compare Naruto countering it, as a way to make it seem as if that would be an easier counter overall.

That's Naruto. A simple counter for Naruto would not be the same for a Genin on the same level of Boruto.

WalksInShadows

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You seriously can't compare Naruto countering it, as a way to make it seem as if that would be an easier counter overall.

That's Naruto. A simple counter for Naruto would not be the same for a Genin on the same level of Boruto.
is there an explanation for how it isn't comparable i'm not aware of?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It's a basic earth style wall jutsu is should've been overwhelmed whether Naruto was using it or not. The strength of Boruto's ration seems weak especially if it's amplified by Suiton.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
is there an explanation for how it isn't comparable i'm not aware of?
Yes.

I. Naruto is the one casting it
II. Jutsu strength and durability is based on the person casting it

In that respect, Boruto using the Rasengan would never match up or be close to Naruto's usage of the Rasengan. Because one is stronger overall than the other.

The same applies to Naruto's counter. Your comparing a Hokage countering a Genin's attack, and saying that it's easy. That's dumb

It's a basic earth style wall jutsu is should've been overwhelmed whether Naruto was using it or not
> Says a jutsu from the Hokage should be overwhelmed by a Genin.

Dumb as bricks.

The strength of Boruto's ration seems weak especially if it's amplified by Suiton.
Yes because Doroi utilizing the Raiton/Suiton combination means that his raiton is weak, despite the fact that his feats say otherwise.

WalksInShadows

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes.

I. Naruto is the one casting it
II. Jutsu strength and durability is based on the person casting it

In that respect, Boruto using the Rasengan would never match up or be close to Naruto's usage of the Rasengan. Because one is stronger overall than the other.

The same applies to Naruto's counter. Your comparing a Hokage countering a Genin's attack, and saying that it's easy. That's dumb
a basic earth wall of that size isn't any stronger just because Naruto was using it, so i don't believe it is dumb. You're assuming Naruto went go out of his way to make a basic earth wall stronger in a sparring match, which he didn't.

Last edited:

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
a basic earth wall of that size isn't any stronger just because Naruto was using it, so i don't believe it is dumb.
It doesn't make sense. That would be like inferring that anyone using the Doton: Mud Wall technique, would have the same type of durability through and through. Like Iwabe utilizing the technique, would be capable of blocking the same level of damage as Hiruzen using it against Orochimaru. That's fundamentally wrong, however.

Unless you have scans that state Doton: Doryūheki is exclusive to other jutsu in regards to the caster (stronger the caster = stronger the technique).

You're assuming Naruto went go out of his way to make a basic earth wall stronger in a sparring match, which he didn't.
No. I'm stating that Naruto's Earth Wall would be stronger than the Average, since he's freaking Naruto. lol

WalksInShadows

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It doesn't make sense. That would be like inferring that anyone using the Doton: Mud Wall technique, would have the same type of durability through and through. Like Iwabe utilizing the technique, would be capable of blocking the same level of damage as Hiruzen using it against Orochimaru. That's fundamentally wrong, however.

Unless you have scans that state Doton: Doryūheki is exclusive to other jutsu in regards to the caster (stronger the caster = stronger the technique).
you're the one who says it's dumb ot wrong to compare Naruto countering that combo to someone else's ability to counter it, so what's stopping you from showing scans?

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you're the one who says it's dumb ot wrong to compare Naruto countering that combo to someone else's ability to counter it, so what's stopping you from showing scans?
Are you serious? Do you not see the failure in your logic? Your the one saying that it was an easy counter, despite the fact that Naruto himself was the one who countered it. Not some random pleb.

Naruto could counter Boruto's Rasengan, shadow clones, and every thing else he could dish out, but that wouldn't make it an easier counter for someone else.

Do you not understand that Naruto (and Sasuke respectfully) are on a different level from everyone else? If you know that much, then why say something that ridiculous? :lol

WalksInShadows

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you serious? Do you not see the failure in your logic? Your the one saying that it was an easy counter, despite the fact that Naruto himself was the one who countered it. Not some random pleb.

Naruto could counter Boruto's Rasengan, shadow clones, and every thing else he could dish out, but that wouldn't make it an easier counter for someone else.

Do you not understand that Naruto (and Sasuke respectfully) are on a different level from everyone else? If you know that much, then why say something that ridiculous? :lol
First of all, you don't need to get defensive like a child trying desperately to prove something to the point of being a prick. I'm trying to have a civil discussion about this, but you're making it difficult.

Secondly, if Naruto used a wall that was closer to being the size of Hiruzen's, i'd agree. Seeing as though it was closer to the kind seen from Iwabe's, i don't see why i should. That water was ground lvl, even after everything Boruto did to it, but apparently it's not easy to counter that *shrug*

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah,i haven't seenyou do the above..
and also,this is what am saying,you ain't fooling anyone with your "i don't give a **** about any character " attitude,or your fair than thou attitude.there are times you've made debilitating comments against other character in favor of either Sasuke,Sakura or Sarada.
:lol So you're trying to tell me because you haven't seen me do it mean i don't do it. Lol funny because anyone of this base would tell you that i do.

But i don't yet you can believe that if you want.

they happen nevertheless....
That make it filler also.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all, you don't need to get defensive like a child trying desperately to prove something to the point of being a prick. I'm trying to have a civil discussion about this, but you're making it difficult.
What? lol. Stop making excuses and wasting my time, I'm waiting for an actual argument to come in play. I haven't said anything out of context.

Secondly, if Naruto used a wall that was closer to being the size of Hiruzen's, i'd agree.
Right because Naruto would need a large mud wall against a Genin's ninjutsu in comparison to Hiruzen countering Hokage level ninjutsu. This is what I was talking about earlier.

Seeing as though it was closer to the kind seen from Iwabe's, i don't see why i should
Comparing Naruto's justu casting to Iwabe's. Oh lord...

That water was ground lvl, even after everything Boruto did to it, but apparently it's not easy to counter that *shrug*
Can you show me where the water was ground level? It filled at least half of the wall up, given that they were fighting in a large arena. Mind you.

WalksInShadows

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What? lol. Stop making excuses and wasting my time, I'm waiting for an actual argument to come in play. I haven't said anything out of context.
you quoted me first. If anybody has been wasting your time, you've done a fairly good job of that yourself. And speaking of making excuses bro, you're the undisputed champion of that when it comes to defending Boruto.

Right because Naruto would need a large mud wall against a Genin's ninjutsu in comparison to Hiruzen countering Hokage level ninjutsu. This is what I was talking about earlier.
that's why i disagree. You're insisting that because Naruto is a Hokage, it somehow means anybody else shouldn't be able to counter Boruto's move.

Comparing Naruto's justu casting to Iwabe's. Oh lord...
i'm talking about the size Indra. The least you can do is take your glasses off and keep up here.

Can you show me where the water was ground level? It filled at least half of the wall up, given that they were fighting in a large arena. Mind you.
look at where the water is when Boruto applies Raiton to the water and tell me a genin isn't capable of jumping over it when plenty have been seen jumping onto trees larger than that.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you quoted me first. If anybody has been wasting your time, you've done a fairly good job of that yourself. And speaking of making excuses bro, you're the undisputed champion of that when it comes to defending Boruto.
Right because wasting time is cumulative of whether or not you quote someone. I expected a logical and reasonable discussion, all I'm met with is excuses and blatant stupidity. I mean, granted by the comments since you posted, I'm not the only one who noticed this. But granted I just expected more, since I didn't assume you were a mindless hater.

that's why i disagree. You're insisting that because Naruto is a Hokage, it somehow means anybody else shouldn't be able to counter Boruto's move.
That's why I think your reasoning is flawed. Because I stated that your logic of Naruto countering Boruto's combination attack easily, means anyone should be capable too. When that's not the reality of the situation. Naruto can counter almost any technique in the series ninjutsu wise, that doesn't gratify that it's easier compared to anyone else.

You seem to be missing the point entirely. Whether anyone can counter it is subjective, how you didn't see this is due to poor reading comprehension. You cannot use Naruto as a point when he's a damn Hokage. Jesus.

i'm talking about the size Indra. The least you can do is take your glasses off and keep up here
And I'm still saying your argument makes no sense

I. Showed no comparison between the sizes of the techniques compared to Naruto and Iwabe. Granted why this is even a thing still bothers me.

II. Using sizes as a reference to the technique's ability when its been stated countless times that technique power isn't always a indication of height or width.

look at where the water is when Boruto applies Raiton to the water and tell me a genin isn't capable of jumping over it when plenty have been seen jumping onto trees larger than that.
You said ground level. Whether anyone can jump over it is not really a point, the way Boruto used it is so that he could combine it with Lightning so that it would come at all angles. Whether you jumped out of the way or not doesn't change the fact that you would be surrounded by the time you landed. Unless you built a wall, of course.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right because wasting time is cumulative of whether or not you quote someone. I expected a logical and reasonable discussion, all I'm met with is excuses and blatant stupidity. I mean, granted by the comments since you posted, I'm not the only one who noticed this. But granted I just expected more, since I didn't assume you were a mindless hater.

That's why I think your reasoning is flawed. Because I stated that your logic of Naruto countering Boruto's combination attack easily, means anyone should be capable too. When that's not the reality of the situation. Naruto can counter almost any technique in the series ninjutsu wise, that doesn't gratify that it's easier compared to anyone else.

You seem to be missing the point entirely. Whether anyone can counter it is subjective, how you didn't see this is due to poor reading comprehension. You cannot use Naruto as a point when he's a damn Hokage. Jesus.

And I'm still saying your argument makes no sense

I. Showed no comparison between the sizes of the techniques compared to Naruto and Iwabe. Granted why this is even a thing still bothers me.

II. Using sizes as a reference to the technique's ability when its been stated countless times that technique power isn't always a indication of height or width.

You said ground level. Whether anyone can jump over it is not really a point, the way Boruto used it is so that he could combine it with Lightning so that it would come at all angles. Whether you jumped out of the way or not doesn't change the fact that you would be surrounded by the time you landed. Unless you built a wall, of course.
Iwabe is better than Naruto in earth style because it's his specialty