DiamondxDust

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see snarky snark and the salty bunch hating as usual. Regardless of what the haterz say boruto was awesome. Using raiton and suiton in conjunction with each other is awesome. He's getting much better. Definitely more impressive than anybody from the new generation barring shinki. I hope to see Naruto use more elemental jutsu as well.
You're joking right? He used raiton and suiton together only by cheating and using the EZ Jutsu wristband. It was an unbelievably lame thing to do, and had nothing to do with his own power. ****ing Tonton could have done that.

Joshutsu

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's good. But who did not know this was going to happen?

It's no fun focusing on the main character. You don't have to question whether they'll be good or not. I will continue to look at Sarada/Mitsuki and the other supporting characters. I hope they actually get more involvement than watching only Boruto. That won't be any fun.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's good.
It's no fun focusing on the main character. You don't have to question whether they'll be good or not. I will continue to look at Sarada/Mitsuki and the other supporting characters. I hope they actually get more involvement than watching only Boruto. That won't be any fun.
It's been like two chapters since the prologue ended. Plus, Mitsuki already got his time before them both in the Anime TBH.

I hate to see people squeezing Mitsuki with the rest. He utilized multiple natures in the Academy, and he has Sage Mode. He's the last person that needed screen time to show off his skills.

You're joking right? He used raiton and suiton together only by cheating and using the EZ Jutsu wristband. It was an unbelievably lame thing to do, and had nothing to do with his own power. ****ing Tonton could have done that.
Are you talking about the Chunin Exams?

Joshutsu

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's been like two chapters since the prologue ended. Plus, Mitsuki already got his time before them both in the Anime TBH.

I hate to see people squeezing Mitsuki with the rest. He utilized multiple natures in the Academy, and he has Sage Mode. He's the last person that needed screen time to show off his skills.
He is still kinda of with them, while we saw things he had. He is in the other group for me only because he is not Boruto. Plus, his SM still needs work so it would be nice to see focus elsewhere. I'm sorry if i get tired of waiting a month to see all the chapters about Boruto along his way with not much else going on.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He is still kinda of with them, while we saw things he had. He is in the other group for me only because he is not Boruto. Plus, his SM still needs work so it would be nice to see focus elsewhere. I'm sorry if i get tired of waiting a month to see all the chapters about Boruto along his way with not much else going on.
I think it's too early to judge and it's kind of annoying from that perspective. We pretty much endeared 10 chapters of Boruto being a brat, cheating in the Chunin Exams, losing all of his fights, and then finally showing a glimpse of skill against Momoshiki, however it was mostly Naruto and Sasuke.

Boruto get's a small arc that revolves around Tentou where he shows his development, gets one fight where he doesn't even win, and then has a mini spar against Naruto. Then we have people calling it unfair. I don't know how to view this objectively. It seems ya'll are just whining for the sake of whining.

Plus Konohamaru is getting some solo time by the end of this chapter. Ya'll gotta give the story time. You can't expect a wide range of focus in the small glimpse of 2 chapters since the prologue ended lol.

Joshutsu

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it's too early to judge and it's kind of annoying from that perspective. We pretty much endeared 10 chapters of Boruto being a brat, cheating in the Chunin Exams, losing all of his fights, and then finally showing a glimpse of skill against Momoshiki, however it was mostly Naruto and Sasuke.

Boruto get's a small arc that revolves around Tentou where he shows his development, gets one fight where he doesn't even win, and then has a mini spar against Naruto. Then we have people calling it unfair. I don't know how to view this objectively. It seems ya'll are just whining for the sake of whining.

Plus Konohamaru is getting some solo time by the end of this chapter. Ya'll gotta give the story time. You can't expect a wide range of focus in the small glimpse of 2 chapters since the prologue ended lol.
Fair enough, we'll see what is up more chapters down the road.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fair enough, we'll see what is up more chapters down the road.
I understand what ya'll mean, don't get me wrong. If Boruto is the only one consistently getting fights, and no one else. That would be complete BS. But I think the combination of monthly releases is making it seem as if he's the only one getting focus now and forever. I think the author is prioritizing Boruto since the Movie Arc had him change his entire persona/mentality, because he's the only one who really wasn't utilizing his own skills/potential. Just compare Boruto to Sarada since her first appearance, she did pretty well in the Gaiden, and in the Boruto Movie she solod. Boruto's screen time was nonexistent in Sarada's story (unlike the former), and in the Boruto Movie, well that was a joke since Kote took all of his space.

IMO if Boruto wasn't given this screen time to show off his skills, most people would still be saying he wasn't a Prodigy and so forth. You've seen the threads/posts lol. Starting now though I think we should be expecting more diverse screen time.

I think that the combination of villains coming around is changing that too. The story is starting to split into two factors: Konohagakure and the Kara. Let's just hope it continues being more diverse.

Ukyo hasn't forgotten about his team mates though. Sarada and Mitsuki were pretty much analyzing the fight despite not physically being apart of it. I know they are gonna deliver.

Joshutsu

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I understand what ya'll mean, don't get me wrong. If Boruto is the only one consistently getting fights, and no one else. That would be complete BS. But I think the combination of monthly releases is making it seem as if he's the only one getting focus now and forever. I think the author is prioritizing Boruto since the Movie Arc had him change his entire persona/mentality, because he's the only one who really wasn't utilizing his own skills/potential. Just compare Boruto to Sarada since her first appearance, she did pretty well in the Gaiden, and in the Boruto Movie she solod. Boruto's screen time was nonexistent in Sarada's story (unlike the former), and in the Boruto Movie, well that was a joke since Kote took all of his space.

IMO if Boruto wasn't given this screen time to show off his skills, most people would still be saying he wasn't a Prodigy and so forth. You've seen the threads/posts lol. Starting now though I think we should be expecting more diverse screen time.

I think that the combination of villains coming around is changing that too. The story is starting to split into two factors: Konohagakure and the Kara. Let's just hope it continues being more diverse.

Ukyo hasn't forgotten about his team mates though. Sarada and Mitsuki were pretty much analyzing the fight despite not physically being apart of it. I know they are gonna deliver.
Eh, coming at Boruto implying he will be a failure is a recipe for looking dumb considering the story and who's name is on it. I'm confident they will deliver (Mitsuki and Boruto, not entiely sure about the others yet). I don't have a choice as to whether I wait or not because I'm not writing it haha

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eh, coming at Boruto implying he will be a failure is a recipe for looking dumb considering the story and who's name is on it. I'm confident they will deliver (Mitsuki and Boruto, not entiely sure about the others yet). I don't have a choice as to whether I wait or not because I'm not writing it haha
I think everyone should consistently deliver. The cool thing about Kara is that the wide range of new villains (the main five or six) and the lower branches, basically confirms what I was hoping. At first I thought the series might focus on Kawaki being the main villain, but there's a group.

So that basically confirms everyone will be get their solo fight against those villains. Boruto, Mitsuki, Sarada, Team Moegi, maybe even Shinki. Naruto/Sasuke are obviously key parts so I'm not worried about them.

We have a long time before the series ends so by that time we should be more or less expecting some good fights along the way.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Can't say I am all that impressed with any of the cast members for now. Boruto is better, but he isn't all that special given his teachers. Sarada and Mitsuki have come to a stand-still. In regards to characterization, Sarada got the most development with Gaiden, albeit that being a small incident. Mitsuki hasn't gotten much out of the cast so far, and I like him the most out of the three.

But, since the story has just started, it's very unfair to judge it for now as to where the rest of the characters stand. Just my two cents.

Hagoromo sennin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:lol So you're trying to tell me because you haven't seen me do it mean i don't do it. Lol funny because anyone of this base would tell you that i do.

But i don't yet you can believe that if you want.

That make it filler also.
I am saying you don't do it...funny thing was that i was going through a thread,and i happen to come by a comment of yours just now...utterly degrading to Naruto,and even exposes you blatant fanboyism for the character that is Sasuke,and that's not Hinata.