Boruto Possesses more chakra than Sarada.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Except the Manga confirming that Sarada had no activated her Sharingan until going after Sasuke. Unless you have proof otherwise.

It's a retcon

Neither of those things prominent in the Manga's story line as Kishimoto made the activation prominent through Sarada/Cho Cho who first talked about it, and the activation scene first happening since Sarada herself claimed she couldn't connect herself to her own Clan due to the lack of information and no inheritance. Until awakening the Sharingan of course.

Concession accepted fool.

> Using filler as a argument
> Ignores the Manga

God this base is full of trolls.
That is simply not true chocho's first time seeing something doesn't make it the first time.

With her sharingan she didn't know it was active until she was made aware of it. So that's a non issue.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is simply not true chocho's first time seeing something doesn't make it the first time.

With her sharingan she didn't know it was active until she was made aware of it. So that's a non issue.
But why are we taking filler into account when the Manga never even hinted at Sarada activating her Sharingan earlier? There's a reason why it wasn't in the story, because Sarada just activated her Sharingan within the NARUTO Gaiden.

A Manga adaption should have most of the story within the foundation. It's no better than saying that Hinata lasted 30 seconds against Pain when she barely lasted 1 in the Manga.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But why are we taking filler into account when the Manga never even hinted at Sarada activating her Sharingan earlier? There's a reason why it wasn't in the story, because Sarada just activated her Sharingan within the NARUTO Gaiden.

A Manga adaption should have most of the story within the foundation. It's no better than saying that Hinata lasted 30 seconds against Pain when she barely lasted 1 in the Manga.
I'm not taking filler into account the purpose of gaiden wasnt to give us the entire background of Sarada it was to give us an account of the then. What I'm saying is the possibility of an earlier awakening still exists it doesn't mean it happened but nonetheless it exists.

I agree a manga adaptation shouldn't move away from the manga. The pain fight example is a clear moving away from the manga.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not taking filler into account the purpose of gaiden wasnt to give us the entire background of Sarada it was to give us an account of the then. What I'm saying is the possibility of an earlier awakening still exists it doesn't mean it happened but nonetheless it exists.
Possibility? Sure, it might be possible. But it wasn't hinted at or even discussed in the Manga.

So that would be like a theory based on no evidence.

II agree a manga adaptation shouldn't move away from the manga. The pain fight example is a clear moving away from the manga.
Agreed.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know, but I think that Kishimoto paralleled it in a way where Sasuke's true reserves kept increasing with his Sharingan progress. And pool wise, Naruto started off ahead of his peers in that regards because of the seal. So I think that's why he had the edge until Shippuden.
Chakra reserves keep increasing, so, Sasuke was no exception. MS is also far more chakra taxing than EMS. So, it's safe to assume that MS used up far more chakra than required for a tech--so much so that it causes pain to the user.

Under restraint. It makes Naruto's usage of chakra post-Orochimaru seal somewhat impressive given his restrictions.

You must be registered for see images

That was not my point: my point was that he did make clones. If the disturbance was really that big, he shouldn't have been able to make or maintain them. Remember, 'maintaining' clones is the main reason why people (even with large reserves) don't make KB. It has less to do with reserves.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chakra reserves keep increasing, so, Sasuke was no exception. MS is also far more chakra taxing than EMS. So, it's safe to assume that MS used up far more chakra than required for a tech--so much so that it causes pain to the user.
True

That was not my point: my point was that he did make clones. If the disturbance was really that big, he shouldn't have been able to make or maintain them. Remember, 'maintaining' clones is the main reason why people (even with large reserves) don't make KB. It has less to do with reserves.
But don't you think it would of been taxing on him regardless? I think Naruto's stamina or resilience is better than that of the normal person because of his Uzumaki genes.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But don't you think it would have been taxing on him regardless? I think Naruto's stamina or resilience is better than that of the normal person because of his Uzumaki genes.
I am pretty sure it's repeatedly mentioned in the manga that his stamina and resilience were a courtesy of Kurama. Even the Sage Toad mentions it.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am pretty sure it's repeatedly mentioned in the manga that his stamina and resilience were a courtesy of Kurama. Even the Sage Toad mentions it.
I think it worked both ways. The Manga clarified that Naruto's power is being able to contain Kurama's, and it was stated more or less that Naruto was resilient due to being a Uzumaki descendant.

Though that doesn't exclude Kurama's input at all, just saying there are underlying factors to it.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think it worked both ways. The Manga clarified that Naruto's power is being able to contain Kurama's, and it was stated more or less that Naruto was resilient due to being a Uzumaki descendant.

Though that doesn't exclude Kurama's input at all, just saying there are underlying factors to it.
Naruto is a half-breed, though.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto is a half-breed, though.
True, but he got something. Otherwise he wouldn't be a capable Jinchuriki to house Kurama

Kushina was chosen because of her strong chakras, if Naruto didn't even have half of her power, he probably would of struggled controlling it more. Though we also have to factor in Minato playing a large role in helping Naruto with the seal.

Naruto's kind of lucky in that sense too.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
True, but he got something. Otherwise he wouldn't be a capable Jinchuriki to house Kurama

Kushina was chosen because of her strong chakras, if Naruto didn't even have half of her power, he probably would of struggled controlling it more. Though we also have to factor in Minato playing a large role in helping Naruto with the seal.

Naruto's kind of lucky in that sense too.
I don't think that has anything to do with being an Uzumaki, but that his chakra is powerful. Even Kushina states that her chakra was 'special' amongst the Uzumakis.

I do believe he has about half of her power.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think that has anything to do with being an Uzumaki, but that his chakra is powerful. Even Kushina states that her chakra was 'special' amongst the Uzumakis.

I do believe he has about half of her power.
Couldn't she just have been a special Uzumaki? Madara (and Izuna?) even for Uchiha's too.

Probably not VIZ tho

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Couldn't she just have been a special Uzumaki? Madara (and Izuna?) even for Uchiha's too.

Probably not VIZ tho
Exceptional hints at more volume rather than power. It says exceptional in Viz as well.

It is stated that her chakra was more powerful than the other Uzumakis.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Exceptional hints at more volume rather than power. It says exceptional in Viz as well.

It is stated that her chakra was more powerful than the other Uzumakis.
They have to be two people on the same thread if that was the case, I checked and VIZ.

What do you think?

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They have to be two people on the same thread if that was the case, I checked and VIZ.

What do you think?
Oh, you were talking about Madara's one rather than Uchihas in general? My bad. Yes, it does mean more powerful than others in this aspect.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, you were talking about Madara's one rather than Uchihas in general? My bad. Yes, it does mean more powerful than others in this aspect.
Yeah my bad, I thought that was the only scan. Figured there was more.

I bet there are irregularities in most Clan's. Like how Neji grew up with the strongest Hyuuga Blood Hiashi has seen, or something along those lines in the Chunin Exam. Usually some Clan Members just seem to be different in contrast to their others.

Sasuke and Itachi being one's of the Uchiha Clan. Neji of the Hyuuga.
Kushina of the Uzumaki.
Hashirama of the Senju.

List goes on and on

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah my bad, I thought that was the only scan. Figured there was more.

I bet there are irregularities in most Clan's. Like how Neji grew up with the strongest Hyuuga Blood Hiashi has seen, or something along those lines in the Chunin Exam. Usually some Clan Members just seem to be different in contrast to their others.

Sasuke and Itachi being one's of the Uchiha Clan. Neji of the Hyuuga.
Kushina of the Uzumaki.
Hashirama of the Senju.

List goes on and on
Yeah, all clans have anomalies or slightly advanced version of their Clan's chakra.