Boruto Possesses more chakra than Sarada.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nah Sarada >> Boruto in chakra reserve's. Boruto's chakra isn't anything special due to 1 he's not a reincarnation and 2 he have no bijuu like Naruto. 3 Uzumaki don't have large reserves either.
It's like you guys post without regard for the actual Manga. Not only do the stats show that Sarada barely has more chakra than him, making this ">>" thing nonsense, but the DB states he has huge chakra, and he can produce 3 clones without training while people like Kakashi can only produce one and be able to safely fight in battle.

I can name a buttload of people who aren't aren't Uzumaki, reincarnations or have Bijuu yet all have large amounts of chakra so I don't know where you thought you were going with this post. :lol

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He can only make three at a time but he's capable of making more if I recall correctly.

For example, If 2/3 are destroyed he can make 1 more. If all three are destroyed he can make another three.

I think making more than 3 leaves him at a disadvantage. Kind of how Sasuke can make a bunch but won't.

Naruto is the only one than can spam hundreds and thousands consistently

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's like you guys post without regard for the actual Manga. Not only do the stats show that Sarada barely has more chakra than him, making this ">>" thing nonsense, but the DB states he has huge chakra, and he can produce 3 clones without training while people like Kakashi can only produce one and be able to safely fight in battle.

I can name a buttload of people who aren't aren't Uzumaki, reincarnations or have Bijuu yet all have large amounts of chakra so I don't know where you thought you were going with this post. :lol
That moment when the ">>" wasn't meant to be taken literal. And yes Sarada's chakra is bigger than Boruto's by the DB.

Rock Slayer

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never claimed Naruto's base reserves aren't large; I simply don't agree with them being larger than Sasuke's. Heck, Sasuke's could very well be larger if Kurama is taken out of the equation given that he matched KCM Naruto's chakra-output with his small Enton arrow :kd: :

You must be registered for see images

Eh, he was using his chakra just fine in the forest: created clones as well. Walking on water required more training, which is why he couldn't at first.
Agreed. Sasuke's chakra reserves are ridiculously large. Narutos chakra was only gretaer back in part 1 because of Kurama

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How is it false? I was saying that due to the others that said/think his chakra should be high due to Naruto being a jin and Boruto being Uzumaki.
"Boruto's chakra isn't anything special because he's not a reincarnation or a jin and uzumaki dont traditionally have large chakra"

False, because Boruto's chakra is stated and shown to be large. What you are saying now and what you actually posted are obviously two different things. :lol

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Boruto's chakra isn't anything special because he's not a reincarnation or a jin and uzumaki dont traditionally have large chakra"

False, because Boruto's chakra is stated and shown to be large. What you are saying now and what you actually posted are obviously two different things. :lol
:wut: Guess i worded it wrong. Tho i could have sworn i said that at least somewhere.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was never said in the manga that sarada's sharingan awakening in the naruto gaiden manga was the first time... So there's no joke
Except the fact that it was stated in the Manga this was her first time. Cho Cho and Sarada both noted that she just recently used the Sharingan, and Sakura nor Shizune's filler conversation existed in the Manga.

Filler.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Except the fact that it was stated in the Manga this was her first time. Cho Cho and Sarada both noted that she just recently used the Sharingan, and Sakura nor Shizune's filler conversation existed in the Manga.

Filler.
post the scan someone said it was the first time i'm waiting.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
post the scan someone said it was the first time i'm waiting.

Narrative confirmed Sarada hadn't activated the Sharingan yet, and when she finally did in Chapter 3/4, it confirmed it.

Even Cho-Cho stated the same thing.

Now show me where the Manga says its possible she could of activated the Sharingan earlier

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Narrative confirmed Sarada hadn't activated the Sharingan yet, and when she finally did in Chapter 3/4, it confirmed it.

Even Cho-Cho stated the same thing.

Now show me where the Manga says its possible she could of activated the Sharingan earlier
Indra like are u serious? how do the scans u posted prove that it was the first time.? I don't recall naruto being Sarada's dad and that he knows every thing about her like when she awakened her sharingan in her earlier years. Shizune and Sakura are the only ones who know that. and what about chocho? Chocho saw it for the first time it doesn't mean sarada didn't awaken it before. sakura is the one who saw it before not chocho. i advise not to reply becuase u can't say anyhing u posted your supposed proofs lmao

Greatness23

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I always knew it didn't make sense when DB came out with the insinuation that Sarada possessed

more chakra than that of the son of a pseudo Juubi jin/ Container of Bijuus,and so far DB has

given us a lot of reasons to doubt it's authenticity.where it was even insinuated Boruto inherited
Naruto's large chakra reserves.

It was portrayed in the new episode of Boruto that Sarada copied the Shadow clone jutsu,and could only make one clone,a technique Boruto is known to use extensively.Aside from the manga where he could make four or more clones and still not get winded out,its been shown that 1 clone is Sarada's limit(as of now).and after that she runs empty,so therein Solidifying my statement of Boruto having more Chakra than Sarada.

I am not trying to downplay Sarada's feat of 1 shadow clone,just throwing it out there that Her possessing more chakra is a Myth at this point.

False lmao

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Indra like are u serious? how do the scans u posted prove that it was the first time.? I don't recall naruto being Sarada's dad and that he knows every thing about her like when she awakened her sharingan in her earlier years. Shizune and Sakura are the only ones who know that. and what about chocho? Chocho saw it for the first time it doesn't mean sarada didn't awaken it before. sakura is the one who saw it before not chocho. i advise not to reply becuase u can't say anyhing u posted your supposed proofs lmao
Show me a scan of Sarada /w the Sharingan younger otherwise you're wrong.

The Gaiden implies that Sarada just activated the Sharingan recently. Not when she was younger like the filler Anime.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Show me a scan of Sarada /w the Sharingan younger otherwise you're wrong.

The Gaiden implies that Sarada just activated the Sharingan recently. Not when she was younger like the filler Anime.
The first statement holds no legit weight since its a claim and it doesn't mean he's wrong.

The second awareness and activation are 2 different things.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The first statement holds no legit weight since its a claim and it doesn't mean he's wrong.
Except the Manga confirming that Sarada had no activated her Sharingan until going after Sasuke. Unless you have proof otherwise.

It's a retcon

The second awareness and activation are 2 different things.
Neither of those things prominent in the Manga's story line as Kishimoto made the activation prominent through Sarada/Cho Cho who first talked about it, and the activation scene first happening since Sarada herself claimed she couldn't connect herself to her own Clan due to the lack of information and no inheritance. Until awakening the Sharingan of course.

this and indra i advise u to stfu now
Concession accepted fool.

> Using filler as a argument
> Ignores the Manga

God this base is full of trolls.