nefraiko

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually liked the chapter, while it retraces the movie, it gives new content on the characters, like the gaara childrens, like new scenes of boruto training with sasuke. I see now why the boruto movie was remade in the chapters, it is to make us know more the boys and girls. for example we get to see how rock lee's brat got beaten.

Actually, the original chuunin exam was precisely for villages to show off their strength and the sand village and the leaf village had jinchuurikis compete. But I suppose it could have changed once the 4th war was over.

But that doesn't explain why Tenten and Shikamaru using stored items/techniques is considered a valid ninja skill but borutos isnt. I doubt that in Shikamarus case, he was the one to seal that water jutsu in the scroll. If its something that can be used in a legitimate battle, I don't see why Naruto gets to ban it. It's like saying someone shouldn't be able to use ninja tools like kunai because they didn't handcraft them.
you need to train to use weapons like tenten, train a lot.
boruto just activates somebody's technique, no spirit no training.
a ninja with no spirit is a dead ninja, gives up quickly, can't benefit from plot armor if you know what I say.

Last edited by a moderator:

ssjelf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you need to train to use weapons like tenten, train a lot.
boruto just activates somebody's technique, no spirit no training.
a ninja with no spirit is a dead ninja, gives up quickly, can't benefit from plot armor if you know what I say.
So in other words, ninja tools shouldn't ever get more useful and easier to use. If this was Tobirama as hokage, you'd bet your a** he would be weaponizing it and giving it to all the shinobi. It is just a silly ideology Naruto has once again is all. Also look at the combo boruto used, seems pretty smart to me. The weapon isn't completely no skill. You still need to know when and where to use each jutsu.

NahRooToe

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't see why this is a monthly manga release. It's literally gonna take until March 2017 before the end of the movie. People are gonna be very disengaged with this new series of they don't eiether speed up the manga, by skipping through unnessicary scenes or something man!
They are throwing a few new scans of unseen footage but it doesn't impact the manga at all. This manga is VERY boring to read based off the fact I've watched boruto the movie 3-4 times.
Basically what I'm saying is the first Arc of boruto better be LIT or idk if I will continue to read.

Side note* idk which will end first, naruto filler or boruto recapping the movie. At this rate we will never know.

Abhiseck

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't like the drawings. It will take some time to get accustomed with this. And after waiting for a chapter for a month what we get, a thrash(no offense ).

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I really cannot stand the art. It barely looks like Naruto. I hope this story gets better. I agree with other members and also don't like all this technological development. I really don't want the story to make all the original characters look completely fodder in comparison to these newbies.

ichirou

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just watched the Ova wherein Naruto became Hokage and It made me sad thinking the art style drawing of Hinata and other characters from original Naruto will be trashed and turned into lolicons for the new author. I know the new author need to distinguish himself from Kishi's work but please give back those mature looking characters some respect T.T. Look at Temari in this cover...it....just....makes me cringe. I hope the new author get the feedbacks from the fans , the lolicon art is not fanservice its fankilling.

Last edited:

CoolSonicMan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gonna probably do what I did with Dragonball Super and wait it out until some new content is presented.

Though, to be honest, The art doesn't bug me as much any more. It certainly has more derp moments than kishi's originals but I think i've grown to kind of like it overall.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
could it be that gaara's children are Shinki & Yodo?
I know its not the best source but on naruto wiki it says Shinki, Yodo, and Araya all three are Gaara's children. We just have to wait for it to be confirmed in the chapters, hopefully they add in extra information that was not in the movie about the three sand ninja's. If they are Gaara's kids then I wonder how is there mother?

nefraiko

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So in other words, ninja tools shouldn't ever get more useful and easier to use. If this was Tobirama as hokage, you'd bet your a** he would be weaponizing it and giving it to all the shinobi. It is just a silly ideology Naruto has once again is all. Also look at the combo boruto used, seems pretty smart to me. The weapon isn't completely no skill. You still need to know when and where to use each jutsu.
no but remember that when you train to do some technique, you try really hard and sharpen you mind and skill, you also know how to use this ninja style to the best. remember that a ninja has to always keep his mind sharp or he gets killed, if ninjas begin to rely on tools to destroy buildings then they get killed.

you get two ninja armys with the same techniques and level of strength, but the first has trained to get the techniques and the second got them from technology, you can be sure that the first will win, and even if the second manages to gain the upper hand the guys who trained will get a powerup (because they know how to improve by themselves and have the mind wich is the weapon of massive destruction that gives naruto all of his powerups aka his nindo)

Mama Ceta

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
to be honest ,I haven't read any boruto chapter yet .

I haven't watch the movie either and I am not interesting because I see everyone are complaining about it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.