Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The Chuunin Exam Begins!!"

Boruto Manga Chapter 3 Discussion and 4 Predictions

Discuss Boruto Manga 3 here and predict the next chapter, Boruto Manga 4

Please remember to rate this Month's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited:
Reactions: Braveknight

konoha Sev7n

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
words can't explain what will happen next .... Fast tracked action with some added bonus an hidden messages an scenes...

A Change will ... the new Editor n Supervisor ..

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Still waiting for them to finish canonizing the movie to manga. I already watched the animated version of this and probably the next 4 to 5 chapters.

It's looking like no new content until probably early next year.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There was new content the conversation between garaa and the team from the sand it looks they'll play an important role in kawaki arc

Klad

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
going to take me a while to get used to the technology... not. Honestly it makes zero sense they have progressed that much. Boruto got a laptop like really? They now use train to travel from village to village? what happened to my traditional tree-to-tree jump through the forests? Screw this new Boruto concept.

Boruto is weak as shit too lol.

ssjelf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
going to take me a while to get used to the technology... not. Honestly it makes zero sense they have progressed that much. Boruto got a laptop like really? They now use train to travel from village to village? what happened to my traditional tree-to-tree jump through the forests? Screw this new Boruto concept.

Boruto is weak as shit too lol.
They had TV and radios as early as part 1. Doesn't make snece why they wouldn't have developed new tech especially considering that the wars between shinobis are over so things like rail lines can be more easily built. I cant account for your taste though.

Lol I agree.

OT: New to me so it was alright. I know naruto calls boruto out for cheating though, but I dont really get how using this technique is cheating at all though. i mean jounin use scrolls that have sealed jutsu all the time like summoning jutsus and like tentens scroll. Also shikamarus water scroll when they fought hidan and kakuzu. I would say it is a legitimate strategy, I mean isnt a ninja supposed to be resourceful and sneaky. Naruto pulling some BS with that hokage role, using it to push his BS shinobi definition lol

ichirou

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They had TV and radios as early as part 1. Doesn't make snece why they wouldn't have developed new tech especially considering that the wars between shinobis are over so things like rail lines can be more easily built. I cant account for your taste though.

Lol I agree.

OT: New to me so it was alright. I know naruto calls boruto out for cheating though, but I dont really get how using this technique is cheating at all though. i mean jounin use scrolls that have sealed jutsu all the time like summoning jutsus and like tentens scroll. Also shikamarus water scroll when they fought hidan and kakuzu. I would say it is a legitimate strategy, I mean isnt a ninja supposed to be resourceful and sneaky. Naruto pulling some BS with that hokage role, using it to push his BS shinobi definition lol
The chunin exams is not a show for entertainment. It is to show how much the person participating in the tournament has grown as a ninja in his own way. Naruto explains this on the movie of the true meaning of the tournament after disowning Boruto. If this was all for show people would be bringing tailed beasts of their own villages to get a higher chance of winning not just summoning jutsus.

OT: boring content though we get to see some new conversations from participants. Is that guy who controls iron sand Gaara's child? He mentioned winning for his father which led me to believe he is Gaara's child. If so, who is his mother? and the mini temari lol thingaling ling wtf.
As always the drawings are hard to get used to, some drawings of Mitsuki makes him look like a doll from a horror movie and Temari from the cover art is bat shit this new author has a thing for lolis.

Last edited:

ssjelf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The chunin exams is not a show for entertainment. It is to show how much the person participating in the tournament has grown as a ninja in his own way. Naruto explains this on the movie of the true meaning of the tournament after disowning Boruto. If this was all for show people would be bringing tailed beasts of their own villages to get a higher chance of winning not just summoning jutsus.

OT: boring content though we get to see some new conversations from participants. Is that guy who controls iron sand Gaara's child? He mentioned winning for his father which led me to believe he is Gaara's child. If so, who is his mother? and the mini temari lol thingaling ling wtf.
As always the drawings are hard to get used to, some drawings of Mitsuki makes him look like a doll from a horror movie and Temari from the cover art is bat shit this new author has a thing for lolis.
Actually, the original chuunin exam was precisely for villages to show off their strength and the sand village and the leaf village had jinchuurikis compete. But I suppose it could have changed once the 4th war was over.

But that doesn't explain why Tenten and Shikamaru using stored items/techniques is considered a valid ninja skill but borutos isnt. I doubt that in Shikamarus case, he was the one to seal that water jutsu in the scroll. If its something that can be used in a legitimate battle, I don't see why Naruto gets to ban it. It's like saying someone shouldn't be able to use ninja tools like kunai because they didn't handcraft them.

Status
Not open for further replies.