Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Boruto Chapter 18 Release (OD)

What happened to "Boruto has better taijutsu"???
It was based on current feats. Just like how today Base Sarada bested Base Boruto with a slide kick.

And then next feat Boruto fan's will be mocking Sarada fan's for thinking she has the best Taijutsu, and then another feat will happen and Sarada fan's will mock Boruto fan's for thinking he's the best.

We'll find out who reaches the full potential as the story reaches the main climax my man. See ya'll next month when the same shit repeats lmaoo

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Very weak chapter with no development, Boruto has been develop enough, I don't know why they keep pushing this toys, ugh. That rek they all about to get bettter be good and enjoyable

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

>Boruto gets owned in taijutsu by Sarada without her Sharingan activated after saying he wouldn't hold back
>says her taijutsu is on par with his

Someone explain to me what kind of retarded logic is this. What was shown is that her taijutsu is superior.
Did sarada just solo boruto and mitsuki?

Yeah yeah, with a ninja tool, but in close combat she was fodderizing boruto until mitsuki stepped in, and he used jutsu to win. (stretchy arms).

What happened to "Boruto has better taijutsu"???

HAHAHAHAHA, sorry, its childish but this is so exciting to see. people will be either upset or in denial.

Did i mention she didn't even use sharingan???
To be fair Boruto's taijutsu relies almost entirely on using shadow clones so without it he is at a distinct disadvantage. One on one though she is definitely superior just like Sasuke was to Naruto most of the series.

So sharingless sarada>>>boruto with killing intent!!??!?! :) 8/10 chapter
And Sarada didn't use her CES. This is a repeat of Naruto and Sasuke. Base Sasuke>Base Naruto. Shadow Clones aren't a game changer either.

Sharingan Sasuke>Shadow Clone Naruto who can make more clones than Boruto. Sure Sarada's Sharingan isn't fully developed, but it deosn't neee to be inorder to out do Boruto plus 3 clones. Especially with CES.

Because she was also getting pressured by him, hence on par, regardless of who is ultimately superior by an iota, just as Madara and Hashirama are on par but we know the latter is superior overall. And right, bring up Sharingan as if 1T means anything, even the anime didn't give it any spectacular feats, though you seem to love hopping from calling it canon to calling it filler when it suits your whim.
@ Bold

While being mid-air, 1 Tomoe allowed academy Sarada to evade a well trained (according to Naruto) MS user attacking with a weapon. Now she's an elite genin.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

And Sarada didn't use her CES
One Rasengan.

This is a repeat of Naruto and Sasuke. Base Sasuke>Base Naruto.
Her CQC is better but I'd hardly call it the same. Base Sasuke was faster.

Shadow Clones aren't a game changer either.
You would be completely wrong. Shadow clones are a BIG game changer.

Sharingan Sasuke>Shadow Clone Naruto who can make more clones than Boruto
> Read VoTE2. Naruto was able to go back and forth with Sasuke's 3T Sharingan with a few clones. And he was clearly inferior base speed wise, and CQC wise.

Sure Sarada's Sharingan isn't fully developed, but it deosn't neee to be inorder to out do Boruto plus 3 clones. Especially with CES.
Lol if your completely his ninjutsu feats than I disagree.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

One Rasengan.
It was a Taijutsu clash. Not a normal battle. Base Sarada's was better. Sharingan and CES significantly enhance her Taijutsu. Once Boruto uses Shadow Clones, Rasengan, etc, it ceases to be a Taijutsu only clash.

Anyway, aside from evading it, Sarada could counter Rasengan by doing what Tsunade did in Part One. Disrupt his balance by smashing the ground with CES. She did so with the Shin army.

Her CQC is better but I'd hardly call it the same. Base Sasuke was faster.
Base Sarada proved to be notably quicker by outmaneuvering a Boruto who said he would come at her seriously whilst she didn't make such a statement.

You would be completely wrong. Shadow clones are a BIG game changer.
Boruto can only make 3-4. Gaiden Sarada already showed that she can handle a large number of opponents.

> Read VoTE2. Naruto was able to go back and forth with Sasuke's 3T Sharingan with a few clones. And he was clearly inferior base speed wise, and CQC wise.
Back and forth? Again.

Boruto's not as experienced with Clones and Sasuke deosn't have CES.

Lol if your completely his ninjutsu feats than I disagree.
???

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It was a Taijutsu clash. Not a normal battle. Base Sarada's was better. Sharingan and CES significantly enhance her Taijutsu. Once Boruto uses Shadow Clones, Rasengan, etc, it ceases to be a Taijutsu only clash.
I was saying in the future, though. If you were talking about pure Taijutsu and no alternatives, than I understand your point. But I was referring to a battle-dome match up completely.

Anyway, aside from evading it, Sarada could counter Rasengan by doing what Tsunade did in Part One. Disrupt his balance by smashing the ground with CES. She did so with the Shin army.
Your comparing Sarada to Tsunade, and Boruto to Naruto in that instance. And sadly, what Sarada did against the Shin's wasn't that very effective. They start standing up after the fact, and Sarada's speed isn't faster than his.

So I don't see why he can't move out of the way.

Base Sarada proved to be notably quicker by outmaneuvering a Boruto who said he would come at her seriously whilst she didn't make such a statement.
No. She proved her CQC was better,.

Boruto can only make 3-4. Gaiden Sarada already showed that she can handle a large number of opponents.
She was never fighting multiple opponents at once. She jumped into a group of ninjas unsuspecting of her CES.

Back and forth? Again.
> Post the Manga scans

Why are you using Anime gifs? :lol

Boruto's not as experienced with Clones and Sasuke deosn't have CES.
:lmao:

What?!

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I was talking about this earlier, but I think the whole stance on ninja tools is going to lay back towards what Ao said in the previous chapter.

That the tool isn't necessarily good or evil, but it depends on how you use it. And they'll twist that to be dependent on who is using it, as the person themselves.

We'll see though
The saber, doesn't count, since it relies on the ninjas 'chakra", itself. Kind of like kakashi's saber...pretty much the same thing.

thgt89

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

wow, get us excited for nothing...

The only technology that utilizes the ninjas chakra...is actually a waste.
Good thing it is conviently now in the hands of someone with an above average chakra reserve who may get an even bigger chakra boost when his seal or eye hax end up activating.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Good thing it is conviently now in the hands of someone with an above average chakra reserve who may get an even bigger chakra boost when his seal or eye hax end up activating.
If I'm not mistaken, he uses a regular katana...like sasuke, unfortunately.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

inb4 battery or another power source XD
it 100% defeats the purpose. Next thing you know, they'll just create robots or cyborgs to do everything at their disposal...no one's gonna have natural talents.Human ninjas will be purposeless, chakra will be purposeless. I see the plot revealing itself before my very eyes...

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

it 100% defeats the purpose. Next thing you know, they'll just create robots or cyborgs to do everything at their disposal...no one's gonna have natural talents.Human ninjas will be purposeless, chakra will be purposeless. I see the plot revealing itself before my very eyes...
True. I think at some point ninjas won't be useful, and because of that, something will happen conflict wise.

It's already starting.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

the pacing for this manga is wack ninja tech is cool and all but it doesn't really make ninjas badass anymore
You rush it, it'll just end quick, and you'll just not have anything at all. BUT, yes, there needs to be a goal, progression, and direction...cause people wanna know what happens next.

Watch to enjoy, not to finish quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.