Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Boruto Chapter 18 Release (OD)

I kind of hate that people unfairly show favoritism over sumire based off of looks.
She was a character shamelessly designed to appeal to the obsessive Hinata fandom which is one of the reasons I do not like her on top of her terrible to look at design, nonsensical backstory, and shy/nice personality that does not even make any sense. Her job in the story is to appeal to Hinata fans and start another horrible completely unnecessary shipping war when there was none before. I mean her use of the spray to heal Boruto's face is a blatant ripoff of when Hinata offered that cream to heal Naruto during the chunnin exam.

Last edited:

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I feel like every chapter has a purpose. at some point naruto shippuden was slow too. So let that be for now eventually we're getting alot of action

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I want a KARA member to attack Katasuke's lab and Sumire tries to protect Katasuke and dies. that's really neat it should happen. I don't want sumire to die but in terms of story and development that's really good and sad

thgt89

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I want a KARA member to attack Katasuke's lab and Sumire tries to protect Katasuke and dies. that's really neat it should happen. I don't want sumire to die but in terms of story and development that's really good and sad
I would not mind at all. Wish she had died during the Nue arc.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Ha! The chapter was better when i was guessing what they where saying
The dialogue was pretty decent, it helped me actually finish this chapter. Ukyo isn't a bad writer.

But the pacing to get to the good parts feels bad, and I think it takes us away from the actual story.

Those who aren't keeping up with the series are probably befitting the most from the series, in comparison to people who keep up with it closely.

nk07ki30

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

“For the sake of being the support” (Ukyou 29). That quote touched me in the heart, Boruto will change in the future.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

“For the sake of being the support” (Ukyou 29). That quote touched me in the heart, Boruto will change in the future.
Honestly while most people are talking about the fight, the character development was pretty nice.

Boruto was still kind of immature with his relationship, and though he had a negative experience with ninja technology. With the help of seeing other perspectives like Ao, Katasuke 2.0, Inuzuka Girl, Sumire, friends, etc. He was able to see past his prejudice. All of it stemming from the fact that all of these items are precious aspects that help support people, just like how his goal is to support the Hokage.

Freaking beautiful.

nk07ki30

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Honestly while most people are talking about the fight, the character development was pretty nice.

Boruto was still kind of immature with his relationship, and though he had a negative experience with ninja technology. With the help of seeing other perspectives like Ao, Katasuke 2.0, Inuzuka Girl, Sumire, friends, etc. He was able to see past his prejudice. All of it stemming from the fact that all of these items are precious aspects that help support people, just like how his goal is to support the Hokage.

Freaking beautiful.
Lmao and I thought I was the only one that noticed character development in this chapter for Boruto.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

She was a character shamelessly designed to appeal to the obsessive Hinata fandom which is one of the reasons I do not like her on top of her terrible to look at design, nonsensical backstory, and shy/nice personality that does not even make any sense. Her job in the story is to appeal to Hinata fans and start another horrible completely unnecessary shipping war when there was none before. I mean her use of the spray to heal Boruto's face is a blatant ripoff of when Hinata offered that cream to heal Naruto during the chunnin exam.
To show that Sumire has no real placement in the story. Just thrown in there for fan appeasement.But, still I like how he's including the filler characters...better somewhere, than nowhere...make some sense of it, you know.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lmao and I thought I was the only one that noticed character development in this chapter for Boruto.
It's easy to get lost when most people aren't really reading it for character development.

I'm guilty in that aspect. I noticed it, but I didn't really notice it until you pointed it out.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Freaking beautiful.
Oh, if that's your stance on "ninja tech", well you're in for surprise.

Ninja tech, will promote the downfall of the shinobi.Can't you notice what the chapter was entailing?Over-dependancy, getting too comfortable, Boruto being skeptical, everything sounding too "good to be true",everyone enjoying themselves, and then Boruto suddenly being "convinced"...it's signs of deception.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Oh, if that's your stance on "ninja tech", well you're in for surprise.

Ninja tech, will promote the downfall of the shinobi.Can't you notice what the chapter was entailing?Over-dependancy, getting too comfortable, Boruto being skeptical, everything sounding too "good to be true",everyone enjoying themselves, and then Boruto suddenly being "convinced"...it's signs of deception.
I was talking about this earlier, but I think the whole stance on ninja tools is going to lay back towards what Ao said in the previous chapter.

That the tool isn't necessarily good or evil, but it depends on how you use it. And they'll twist that to be dependent on who is using it, as the person themselves.

We'll see though

BlazeRelease

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Did sarada just solo boruto and mitsuki?

Yeah yeah, with a ninja tool, but in close combat she was fodderizing boruto until mitsuki stepped in, and he used jutsu to win. (stretchy arms).

What happened to "Boruto has better taijutsu"???

HAHAHAHAHA, sorry, its childish but this is so exciting to see. people will be either upset or in denial.

Did i mention she didn't even use sharingan???

Reactions: salamander uchiha
Status
Not open for further replies.