Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What makes you think he'll always have the same hair? It's just tied back into a ponytail right now when undone it could very well look like his.
That's true but I think people are grasping on straws now to find him people thought in charge 1 of boruto they seen Kawaki.

People thought denki and iwabe might be kawaki, it's possible boruto and kawakii have passed each other some times but I don't think there's any easter eggs of it. If they were going to turn it to where's Waldo and he was in the background the entire time I think it would be more obvious.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's true but I think people are grasping on straws now to find him people thought in charge 1 of boruto they seen Kawaki.

People thought denki and iwabe might be kawaki, it's possible boruto and kawakii have passed each other some times but I don't think there's any easter eggs of it. If they were going to turn it to where's Waldo and he was in the background the entire time I think it would be more obvious.
I get that I'm just trying to throw gas on the Kawaki fire. I think it'd be kind of funny to have Kawaki do a Pandaman until his official appearance.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
from One Piece. A character that kept appearing in the background in trivial shots just to see who would notice it.
Oh okay, yeah it would definitely be cool if we got kawakii easter eggs or something and who knows he really might be in the background and we're not looking hard enough.

It would be like in how attack on Titan retroactively goes back to scenes to show what we missed.

OWanime

Elite
Kin
15💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like the kabuto theory haha well maybe it's a way kabuto can get Mitsuki to return to orochimaru after boruto leads them on a wild goose chase for another rare card lol probably not tho I think the next chapter will be interesting because it may just be that they jumped the gun and are ready on the b-rank mission without being assigned yet or hopefully it warrants a promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.