Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Friends...!!"

Boruto Manga Chapter 13 Discussion and 14 Predictions

Discuss Boruto Manga 13 here and predict the next chapter, Boruto Manga 14

Please remember to rate this Month's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

awesomeseimei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The pacing is slow and the cannibal dude is creepy, but what I really like is how Boruto and co. actually have positive interactions instead of fighting for no good reason. I like it when characters are rational and understanding.

Also, yeah, Konohamaru somehow fails to remind them that Gaara was a jin when he was undertaking B-rank missions.

NovaSasuke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excluding the Boruto and Sarada pane, this is a boring chapter. Giving it a 2 out of 5. Now have to wait another month for more talk no jutsu or at most 3 to 5 punches of the upcoming fight.

Reactions: ~Ethereal~

UchihaCamTro

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hozuki Castle? Wow, are they trying to make Blood Prison movie canon?

Also, I'll only give this 2.5/5 because of the Boruto and Sarada moment, and I can't help it but noticed the art is up and down sometimes... this chapter's art look little horrible.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Was that Kawaki behind Boruto?

Short light hair, longer black hair, black coat, white pants. Kawaki sees the card Boruto gets and gets jealous. This whole series is over that card.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Was that Kawaki behind Boruto?

Short light hair, longer black hair, black coat, white pants. Kawaki sees the card Boruto gets and gets jealous. This whole series is over that card.
I don't think so I think they're going to make the kawakii reveal pretty blatant I'm sure we haven't seen him yet

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hm, considering that Shojoji was also angry because he wasn't included in the cards... What if it's all about the cards? O_O
Twist; Kabuto's the main villain, he's been making those cards like he did for the Chunin Exams and has been selling them this whole time as a master plan to get revenge on Oro for abandoning him upon his return.

crashbash4e

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just finished reading new boruto chapter and it was crazy ouch this guy is totaly out of his mind what he was doing yet the chapter is very interesting and tactical to yet still ouch ugh this was scary chapter trough

awesomeseimei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Twist; Kabuto's the main villain, he's been making those cards like he did for the Chunin Exams and has been selling them this whole time as a master plan to get revenge on Oro for abandoning him upon his return.
Well I guess it just went full circle, huh

[video=youtube_share;SbjXmBmHAdk]https://youtu.be/SbjXmBmHAdk[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.