Boruto is the pinnacle Ninja, Only a fraction of the Jougan's power : Boruto Novel 3

Glad Of War

Elite
Kin
117💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't get what you are trying to say, how is Mitsuki/Oro even related with the thread?

I guess you missed the Nue Arc. :)

You must be registered for see images

I see you miss that fact that doesn't correlate with what you concluded.

The statement from Toneri definitely doesn't mean his powers will be at the zenith.

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

The statement from Toneri definitely doesn't mean his powers will be at the zenith.
I think you missed the fact that my thread is based on the Novel which add more details... Toneri already hyped Boruto as a "child of destiny" "the star of hope", it's just a matter of time now.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Exactly there's no way a non incarnate will ever surpass the power of incarnates(who rely on power ups), except with ass pull after asz pull or plain bad writing.

Glad Of War

Elite
Kin
117💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think you missed the fact that my thread is based on the Novel which add more details... Toneri already hyped Boruto as a "child of destiny" "the star of hope", it's just a matter of time now.
I didn't. In fact I just address why the contents of your thread makes no sense.

On the same note, it's more likely Toneri's metaphoric propositions is meant to give the chunin exam arc more dramatic meaning, and nothing else.

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I didn't. In fact I just address why the contents of your thread makes no sense.

On the same note, it's more likely Toneri's metaphoric propositions is meant to give the chunin exam arc more dramatic meaning, and nothing else.
At this point you can just complain to the writer if this make no sense to you, I just posted some stuff about the Novel 3. All I know is that Toneri hype Boruto as the "pinnacle".

#Bold Right, you also missed the movie arc? :Omg:

Funny how Toneri and now Momo refer to his fate. :)

Last edited:

Glad Of War

Elite
Kin
117💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Exactly there's no way a non incarnate will ever surpass the power of incarnates(who rely on power ups), except with ass pull after asz pull or plain bad writing.
Realistically, it's not likely for him to surpass both incarnates considering the Jougan doesn't exactly grant the user tremendous reserves of chakra.

Some of the strongest Naruto characters needed an outside/innate/metempsychosis source of chakra to become stronger.

Madara, Sasuke were blessed with Indra's chakra.
Naruto, Hashirama were blessed with Ashura's chakra.
Hagoromo and Hamura had Kaguya dispersed chakra.
Kaguya's chakra came directly from the god-tree.
Momoshiki's chakra came from capsules.

Boruto's chakra currently is rather average, there's a no sign he's going to get a huge amount of chakra in the near future. Unless that changes, I don't see how he surpasses them. Perhaps his Jougan is key to a dimension filled with raw chakra.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Again literally pinnacle is going to be ABOVE everyone else. Literally his endgame won't be allowed in the VS thread like Hagoromo, Hamura and Kaguya.
His parent is Orochimaru, a scientist. Enough said.
Mitsuki is the latest in current power scale understanding, hence why he doesn't use the sharringan as it is outdated and just a old dojutsu of a more REAL dojutsu the Rinnegan/RinneSharringan.

But like we saw with the NUE arc, Orochi and Mitsuki don't know about the Jougan, Boruto will be brining even more new scientific breakthroughs that Orochi has never known about.

Likely he is going to be overly excited by ENDGAME Boruto.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Realistically, it's not likely for him to surpass both incarnates considering the Jougan doesn't exactly grant the user tremendous reserves of chakra.

Some of the strongest Naruto characters needed an outside/innate/metempsychosis source of chakra to become stronger.

Madara, Sasuke were blessed with Indra's chakra.
Naruto, Hashirama were blessed with Ashura's chakra.
Hagoromo and Hamura had Kaguya dispersed chakra.
Kaguya's chakra came directly from the god-tree.
Momoshiki's chakra came from capsules.

Boruto's chakra currently is rather average, there's a no sign he's going to get a huge amount of chakra in the near future. Unless that changes, I don't see how he surpasses them. Perhaps his Jougan is key to a dimension filled with raw chakra.
I agree but I think he'll gain chakra via Momo's handout seal. The way it absorbed his Rasengan, points to to it absorbing and storing chakra similar to the Yin seal for release and use later on down the line. Either that or he may inherit his daddy's(kurama's) chakra cloak which he can call upon.

Even with both of those I dont see him coming close to incarnate level unless ass pulls or bad writing start taking place.

Last edited:

Glad Of War

Elite
Kin
117💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At this point you can just complain to the writer if this make no sense to you, I just posted some stuff about the Novel 3. All I know is that Toneri hype Boruto as the "pinnacle".

#Bold Right, you also missed the movie arc? :Omg:

Funny how Toneri and now Momo refer to his fate. :)
What you posted is fanfic. It's a premise that's yet to be substantiable. Don't coat the ridiculousness of your post with the argument; it's from the writer. It's a bad move as I can assert why that argument won't suit you.

And no, am not complaining.

"Funny how Toneri and now Momo refer to his fate."

Funny how Toneri and Momoshiki propositions are in contrast with each other.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't compare a brotherly feud to the end of shinobi

unlike Naruto Boruto as a kid didn't have some heavily connected rival besides him. Let alone Ashura's and Indra's feud has finally ended and the Ninja world ended its civil war of earthlings.

The only one I can think of being connected is Kawaki but maybe even then he might just be a red herring as Toneri said the Otsutsuki will be Boruto's threat, not Kawaki.

Makes sense since Sasuke and Naruto speculated that an Otsutsuki is the one that gave Kara their curse power in the first place.

People were expecting an OP child when we all got leaks of the LAST and Chapter 700, knowing that Naruto's child would be OP due to his gene mixing with another Kaguya descent.

A first in the series.

Glad Of War

Elite
Kin
117💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Inb4 the scan where Momoshiki stated "those blue eyes will take everything from you."

Last time I checked, blue eyes counts to two, not a one (Boruto's Doujutsu only manifested on one eye).

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A finite can never possess an infinite, I hope you understand why that's impossible.

Ps. A vague(fan concoted/interpreted) statement doesn't mean anything in and of itself. And certainly not what your suggesting.
Hey Natsu Shazneel, why did you revive that alt Rovalez monstra?

Pinnacle in regards to what ?
Speed, skill, talk-no-jutsu? That statement could mean anything.
pinnacle of the culmination of shinobi

read the post