Boruto is the pinnacle Ninja, Only a fraction of the Jougan's power : Boruto Novel 3

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
God damn how come I didn't I realize this. Boruto is going to become a MC like guts undergoing through the same depravity wit the cuse powe he had aquired. Man the potential of Boruto as the main protagonist is unreal. Imagining him going rogue as a tragic hero.
Yea its been foreshadowed but what reviewing logic say
Toneri also said as "destiny as your opponent" so basically his talent is too much even for him

Its really if bourto can change his fate of him being the bad guy in the end or him destorying the n8nja world becuase i dont think hell have an equal likee naruto and sasuke. Right now he honeslty being portrayed as a either a bad guy or good guy but itll probably go towards being the good guy.

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I wonder if that is what Momo meant by those eyes will take everything away from you one day.

Also being the most powerful ninja leads to loneliness if he has no one. (But he has his family right now).
I think Boruto is becoming lonely and likely outcast by the village. He still have families but he won't go near them for safety purposes likely because his Curse power will harm around him.
Boruto story is the inverse of Naruto story. Naruto started from nothing and worked his way to the top wheras with Boruto he started with the top of the food chain to lose everything.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea its been foreshadowed but what reviewing logic say
Toneri also said as "destiny as your opponent" so basically his talent is too much even for him

Its really if bourto can change his fate of him being the bad guy in the end or him destorying the n8nja world becuase i dont think hell have an equal likee naruto and sasuke. Right now he honeslty being portrayed as a either a bad guy or good guy but itll probably go towards being the good guy.
I think Boruto is becoming lonely and likely outcast by the village. He still have families but he won't go near them for safety purposes likely because his Curse power will harm around him.
Boruto story is the inverse of Naruto story. Naruto started from nothing and worked his way to the top wheras with Boruto he started with the top of the food chain to lose everything.
that actually makes sense

but I also see a happy ending after all of this, unless it will be uber depressing as heck

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

While the rest of them become consumed in technology, the age of the new. They will progress and move forward: No more Hokage's for example (Monument destroyed symbolism), but will create something new from the ashes of the Leaf.

Boruto will keep hold of those traditions. But like he told Kawaki in the flash forward, this was the only possible outcome.

The time's are changing. I would not be surprised if Boruto ends up being the last ninja in the series finale.

Or maybe he achieves immortality and protects the new world, like the opposite of Sasuke's goal in VoTe2. Instead of being someone who controlled the world with fear and hatred, Boruto would watch as a silent guardian if they needed him.

"A shinobi who protects in the shadows---"

Last edited:

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Boruto's fate is to hold the message of the old, the way of shinobi. While the rest of them become consumed in technology, the age of the new.

Boruto will keep hold of those traditions. But like he told Kawaki in the flash forward, this was the only possible outcome.

The time's are changing. I would not be surprised if Boruto ends up being the last ninja in the series finale.

Or maybe he achieves immortality and protects the new world, like the opposite of Sasuke's goal in VoTe2. Instead of being someone who controlled the world with fear and hatred, Boruto would watch as a silent guardian if they needed him.

"A shinobi who protects in the shadows---"

Gaurdian you say?

I wonder if Toneri will give him the moon as the novel stated that Toneri is the current Gaurdian, lol this is like Dragonball Kame house stuff lol.

Boruto will inherit the castle his Mom was going to get.

I wonder if all those puppets will obey him. Like the posts above, it is the opposite of Naruto, Boruto will isolate himself and if so that means he basically will reject Sarada.

ouch...

LordRaikage

Elite
Kin
54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto is the ultimate culmination of a ninja as the final verdict after Naruto and Sasuke. This is why Boruto ALWAYS got included in the promo with Naruto/Sasuke as the main trio more / rather than Sarada.

This also ties in with Kaweki vs Boruto. We were told by the narratives that Boruto is the Last Shinobi Standing which further stregthen our theory.

Be it whether it's Ootsutsuki, Kara or scientific ninja tools that has the potential to be on the level of the god, Boruto is likely the only TRUE SHINOBI to face these great adversary.
Talk about taking the wank to a whole new level.

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Talk about taking the wank to a whole new level.
Well you're in no position to talk since you can't come up with anything better whereas my statement holds more substances which was clearly backedup by the novel and the enitire context that was supported by the manga and the anime..

Therefore you're just all bark and no bite.

Reactions: Princess Kaguya

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gonna be dropping a theory thread related to this tomorrow, it's about Boruto's entire generation being the last ninjas.

It won't be that long ... at least I hope not :lol

Princess Kaguya

Supreme
Kin
1,066💸
Kumi
5,984💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would like to see Boruto as some sort of President of the Shinobi world, with all the Kages working under him. I know he detests the idea of becoming Hokage but he does have the leadership skills and charisma to lead the shinobis. That would be cool if he is to become the pinnacle ninja. Either way, he'll become a legend.

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nothing but facts.

OT: not really interested in more ass pull power ups or fanfics.
I don't think anyone really care about your opinion tbh, Boruto's destiny is already set in the stone.

Mitsuki & Orochimaru says hi.
Uh?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think anyone really care about your opinion tbh, Boruto's destiny is already set in the stone.
And we should care about the fanfic you constructed off of a quote? I accept ass pull power ups are incoming one of things which probably has you excited.

Ps. nothing is set in stone until the last chapter or if it's retconned.

Pps. If you don't care about my opinion don't quote me, you quoting me confirms you do care.

Last edited:

Glad Of War

Elite
Kin
117💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By God, the fanfic on this thread borders on delusion.

Let's take a vague, ambiguous statement from a standpoint that's likely to undergo changes, to suggest Boruto will stand alone at the top, while ignoring the Manga already shown he has rival. Nothing better than convincing yourself, your own belief is factual.

Last edited:
Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Let's take a vague, ambiguous statement from a standpoint that's likely to undergo changes, to suggest Boruto will stand alone at the top, while ignoring the Manga already shown he has rival. Nothing better than convincing yourself, your own belief is a factual.
Did you expect anything else from them :lmao:

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
His parent is Orochimaru, a scientist. Enough said.
I don't get what you are trying to say, how is Mitsuki/Oro even related with the thread?

Let's take a vague, ambiguous statement from a standpoint that's likely to undergo changes, to suggest Boruto will stand alone at the top, while ignoring the Manga already shown he has rival. Nothing better than convincing yourself, your own belief is factual.
I guess you missed the Nue Arc. :)

Glad Of War

Elite
Kin
117💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean, Naruto was stated to be the child of prophesy, savior of the world, bla bla. Yet during the climax of the Manga, it was revealed there was another child of prophesy, speaking of Sasuke. The point? Taking a statement to defined the entire storyline of a Manga that moves linearly is retarded, as the storyline is always subjected to changes.

From the point relayed by OP, the implications arising is that Boruto will be the one to solo the Otsutsuki, Kara, and every other threat since his powers is going to be unrivalled. Not only does the goes against the theme of Naruto, and indeed Boruto, it makes no sense.

Reactions: Umari Senju