Boruto is the pinnacle Ninja, Only a fraction of the Jougan's power : Boruto Novel 3

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
THE PINNACLE OF SHINOBI

You must be registered for see images

It was pretty much confirmed already in the anime but the novel make that even clearer, Boruto won't have any equal because Boruto would be the pinnacle/zenith of a shinobi potential.

Toneri also explained that what showcased the Jougan in the Nue Arc is a little fraction of the Jougan power.

Sasuke and Naruto was portrayed as rivals since CH1, this won't be the case with the Boruto series.

That is Boruto destiny, to be at the top of the mountain alone. An human surpassing every other human being.

To be honest Studio Pierrot already foreshadowed that

It seems Kakashi won't be the ONLY one talking about Boruto's superiority as he will be enshrined in legend as the zinneth of Shinobi. :win:

Source : Boruto Novel 3

Last edited:

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting, the pinnacle.

I hope he is the PINNACLE without any chakra avatars since like Kaguya he has GF potiential with his Jougan.

Very interesting stuff from the novels, makes sense though since you can't cram so much in an airing episode.

Basically means that Boruto will go down that path regardless.

I am just waiting for more Jougan stuff since we only saw a small fraction of its power.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's the main character. In this series that means you will end as the best.

The show will end Boruto > Mitsuki/Sarada
The novel says the culmination and pinnacle of the shinobi

So basically everything in Naruto and in Boruto.

Some dark stuff is also likely going to happen if he is the climax.

Joshutsu

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The novel says the culmination and pinnacle of the shinobi

So basically everything in Naruto and in Boruto.

Some dark stuff is also likely going to happen if he is the climax.
Yeah when I speak of series I am talking about both of them, even though it's a spin off it's parent is Naruto series.

Yeah, I mean if this is it they are gonna go big to finish it off for sure

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah when I speak of series I am talking about both of them, even though it's a spin off it's parent is Naruto series.

Yeah, I mean if this is it they are gonna go big to finish it off for sure
I hope so, they also need to learn from Kishi's rushing in the end and have this final villian be some person with build up and intellect.

Some clashing ideals, as Boruto is now the pinnacle of the shinobi.

I don't think it is Kawaki, maybe the Otsutsuki head.

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
More like going to be the last shinobi/shinobi bearer (shinobi mean those who endure) and before him was itachi who abandoned his clan for the village. Bourto will top this feat by abandoning all of shinobi and become the solo charla user to maintain peace no more inhuman battles with fireballs and water dragon(and op charka powered ninja tech) but one of fist and sticks. He will for fill sasakues "true holage plan" and edure the greatest pain/hatetred. BOURTO 2018

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I hope so, they also need to learn from Kishi's rushing in the end and have this final villian be some person with build up and intellect.

Some clashing ideals, as Boruto is now the pinnacle of the shinobi.

I don't think it is Kawaki, maybe the Otsutsuki head.
Wow, so basically Boruto is above anything ninja related

He is THE NINJA and his power is >>>>> Shinobi world

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
More like going to be the last shinobi/shinobi bearer (shinobi mean those who endure) and before him was itachi who abandoned his clan for the village. Bourto will top this feat by abandoning all of shinobi and become the solo charla user to maintain peace no more inhuman battles with fireballs and water dragon(and op charka powered ninja tech) but one of fist and sticks. He will for fill sasakues "true holage plan" and edure the greatest pain/hatetred. BOURTO 2018
In chapter 1 of Boruto, high off the heels of the Boruto the movie I assumed the same but look at this post again
the last part says Toneri is impressed with the STRENGTH of the Shinobi and Boruto is the culmination,zenith, and pinnacle of the ninja

and has UNLIMITED potential/possibilities.

So this isn't about enduring but overcoming and power/abilities.

Wow, so basically Boruto is above anything ninja related

He is THE NINJA and his power is >>>>> Shinobi world
Seeing as Toneri only sees Boruto's destined threat as the Otsutsuki, then I am guessing Boruto will outshine everyone, maybe even Hagoromo.

It counts how strong the top dogs of the O clan are.

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In chapter 1 of Boruto, high off the heels of the Boruto the movie I assumed the same but look at this post again
the last part says Toneri is impressed with the STRENGTH of the Shinobi and Boruto is the culmination,zenith, and pinnacle of the ninja

So this isn't about enduring but overcoming power/ability .
Yes yes to obtian power you must take it from somewhere , whats better than from the shinobis in the NV. If aliens had to come to eaeth to suck on the earths charka tits then bourto only hipe of surpassing then without destroying the eaeth life force hes got to take back the already borrowed charka.

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

So this isn't about enduring but overcoming and power/abilities.

Seeing as Toneri only sees Boruto's destined threat as the Otsutsuki, then I am guessing Boruto will outshine everyone, maybe even Hagoromo.

It counts how strong the top dogs of the O clan are.
END Game Boruto will be fun in the VS thread

I expect him to be somewhat similar to Guts, leave to solos everyone.

:score:

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes yes to obtian power you must take it from somewhere , whats better than from the shinobis in the NV. If aliens had to come to eaeth to suck on the earths charka tits then bourto only hipe of surpassing then without destroying the eaeth life force hes got to take back the already borrowed charka.
Oh, you think this is some all the chakra Boruto, spirit bomb attack of the people type of thing.

That could happen, but I also think he will be greater then everyone else and his Jougan might be THE DOJUTSU, hence why Otsutsuki's are going gaga over it.

It makes sense since Hagoromo wanted something from his sons but they fought for generations and eventually mended with Naruto and Sasuke.

Naruto and Sasuke's successor is Boruto, Naruto sees that, Sasuke says that. So again it is all about this destined will.

The civil war on Earth Ended and now the final chapter begins.

Dang that would cool as heck :sweat:

He can be an Otsutsuki hunter or something. He already has Sasuke's cape.

Very funny how Sasuke wanted to know what a Shinobi was but now his student is the one that will wrap everything up.

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, you think this is some all the chakra Boruto, spirit bomb attack of the people type of thing.

That could happen, but I also think he will be greater then everyone else and his Jougan might be THE DOJUTSU, hence why Otsutsuki's are going gaga over it.

It makes sense since Hagoromo wanted something from his sons but they fought for generations and eventually mended with Naruto and Sasuke.

Naruto and Sasuke's successor is Boruto, Naruto sees that, Sasuke says that. So again it is all about this destined will.
Im not doubting the greatness his fate will hold just saying how else is he going to gain the lvl , most of the time its being shared one way or another and its been himt many time people abuse the power of manipulateing charka. And kawakii stating the shinobi era has ended. A good reason why is hes been given and trusted with the powers of all shinobi to defend off the threat. Maybe at the end bourto decides to returned the power to control charka but who knows

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im not doubting the greatness his fate will hold just saying how else is he going to gain the lvl , most of the time its being shared one way or another and its been himt many time people abuse the power of manipulateing charka. And kawakii stating the shinobi era has ended. A good reason why is hes been given and trusted with the powers of all shinobi to defend off the threat. Maybe at the end bourto decides to returned the power to control charka but who knows
I feel like chakra itself will no longer exist after Boruto. Idk what Boruto will do, maybe even destroy it forever.

But on a power level he has all the time in the world to train and grow, let alone he got that Otsutsuki curse mark now too.

We don't even know what the Jougan does beyond byakugan like stuff, so maybe it will be so haxed that it will make Hagoromo blush.

Last edited:

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel like chakra itself will no longer exist after Boruto.

But on a power level he has all the time in the world to train and grow, let alone he got that Otsutsuki curse mark now too.

We don't even know what the Jougan does beyond byakugan like stuff, so maybe it will be so haxed that it will make Hagoromo blush.
Bourto is a genius hes master 3 elements and learned rasangan is a crazy time record. He doesnt need alot of time to learn onces hes a teen. Hell be the only one capable of useing everyones charka natures to the fullest. This is some "all 4 1" shit . The greatest burden and power up is obtaining the compelete Rikudō power before he shared with man and his sons. And suprass even all the gods thats bourtos destiny

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Boruto is the ultimate culmination of a ninja as the final verdict after Naruto and Sasuke. This is why Boruto ALWAYS got included in the promo with Naruto/Sasuke as the main trio more / rather than Sarada.

This also ties in with Kaweki vs Boruto. We were told by the narratives that Boruto is the Last Shinobi Standing which further stregthen our theory.

Be it whether it's Ootsutsuki, Kara or scientific ninja tools that has the potential to be on the level of the god, Boruto is likely the only TRUE SHINOBI to face these great adversary.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bourto is a genius hes master 3 elements and learned rasangan is a crazy time record. He doesnt need alot of time to learn onces hes a teen. Hell be the only one capable of useing everyones charka natures to the fullest. This is some "all 4 1" shit . The greatest burden and power up is obtaining the compelete Rikudō power before he shared with man and his sons. And suprass even all the gods thats bourtos destiny
Toneri also said as "destiny as your opponent" so basically his talent is too much even for him

I agree on the MHA logic, we got ourselves a revolutionary that Sasuke hinted at in Part 2.

But Boruto will do something to prevent it likely going down a dark path.

Boruto is the ultimate culmination of a ninja as the final verdict after Naruto and Sasuke. This is why Boruto ALWAYS got included in the promo with Naruto/Sasuke as the main trio more / rather than Sarada.

This also ties in with Kaweki vs Boruto. We were told by the narratives that Boruto is the Last Shinobi Standing which further stregthen our theory.

Be it whether it's Ootsutsuki, Kara or scientific ninja tools that has the potential to be on the level of the god, Boruto is likely the only TRUE SHINOBI to face these great adversary.
I wonder if that is what Momo meant by those eyes will take everything away from you one day.

Also being the most powerful ninja leads to loneliness if he has no one. (But he has his family right now).

Last edited:

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

God damn how come I didn't I realize this. Boruto is going to become a MC like guts undergoing through the same depravity wit the cuse powe he had aquired. Man the potential of Boruto as the main protagonist is unreal. Imagining him going rogue as a tragic hero.

Reactions: Reviewing Logic