KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol.. agree with the rest but i'm not sure i get the jump part. You don't think he uses chakra when he jumps?
Yea of course he does, but I think it’s the same amount of chakra each time, regardless of difference, as the seals already there, with that fuuin jutsu, I don’t think he transported the tbb to a seal, see what I mean? I’m saying ftg has a set amount of chakra that’s used each jump, same amount. In the case of the tbb and the fuuin jutsu the chakra he used was relative to the distance and size of the tbb. At least that’s my understanding of it

Last edited:

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea of course he does, but I think it’s the same amount of chakra each time, regardless of difference, as the seals already there, with that fuuin jutsu, I don’t think he transported the tbb to a seal, see what I mean? I’m saying ftg has a set amount of chakra that’s used each jump, same amount. In the case of the tbb and the fuuin jutsu the chakra he used was relative to the distance and size of the tbb. At least that’s my understanding of it
Ok so for instance, he jumped from outside Konoha (where Kushina birthed Naruto) back into the village and the chakra used would be the same as regular jumps like the ones he used when he was fighting A and B? Tbh i kinda see what you're saying but i guess it just goes against regular sci fi stuff i watch lol.. But i have nothing to disprove this so you could very well be right.

Also i just remembered that when he saved the alliance from the Juubi, his Kunai was shown at the ocean where he sent the tbb to. Think its possible he also sends stuff to his kunai's but they just appear in a close general direction of where the marking is?

ninjarasengan

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Garaga is nowhere near manda's level. A quick reminder that a single jutsu rekt him whereas Manga fucking tanked Gamabuntas sword thrown by tsunade.
and where did those attacks land?

Manda- through the roof of his mouth and out the lower jaw

Garaga- through the back of his head and out of his eye (a lightening based attack possibly through his brain)

which seems more deadly?

Garaga also smacked down Aoda who supposedly has strength comparable to Manda so:bdpf:

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,592💸
Kumi
74,943💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just go along with it. After enough sips, you'll see the way :coffee: @___X

Well to go all theoretical, let's say he only did it because Big G knew he would and let him easily, while Naruto never wrote a contract with Gamabunta personally so it probably took more effort. Practically? It's Boruto, Kishi's train of perception to such details left the Naruto station long ago...

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok so for instance, he jumped from outside Konoha (where Kushina birthed Naruto) back into the village and the chakra used would be the same as regular jumps like the ones he used when he was fighting A and B? Tbh i kinda see what you're saying but i guess it just goes against regular sci fi stuff i watch lol.. But i have nothing to disprove this so you could very well be right.

Also i just remembered that when he saved the alliance from the Juubi, his Kunai was shown at the ocean where he sent the tbb to. Think its possible he also sends stuff to his kunai's but they just appear in a close general direction of where the marking is?
I couldn’t remember if there was a kunai or not involved, this makes me think your on to something, maybe he used a fuuin jutsu in conjunction with ftg; fuuin jutsu to swallow the blast, ftg to send it somewhere safe. It’s possible this is minatos makeshift way of transporting things he can’t physically touch

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I couldn’t remember if there was a kunai or not involved, this makes me think your on to something, maybe he used a fuuin jutsu in conjunction with ftg; fuuin jutsu to swallow the blast, ftg to send it somewhere safe. It’s possible this is minatos makeshift way of transporting things he can’t physically touch
I found the scan [ ] But its almost ridiculous since i think i now see this as a weird speed feat. He can't jump to a location where he doesn't have a kunai so i reason he had to have physically gone to that rock (possibly using body flicker) dropped the kunai, gone to the battlefield and then teleported the bijuu bomb all before the previous hokage got there.

If so, that's insane.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I found the scan [ ] But its almost ridiculous since i think i now see this as a weird speed feat. He can't jump to a location where he doesn't have a kunai so i reason he had to have physically gone to that rock (possibly using body flicker) dropped the kunai, gone to the battlefield and then teleported the bijuu bomb all before the previous hokage got there.

If so, that's insane.
I thought you where talking the tbb from the attack on konoha I was like “I don’t remember a kunai there” lol my bad. Either way though, imo what your talking about is indeed a speed feat, as the manga implies all the edo kage left at the same time, minato managed to make a quick detour to mark an out of place spot for future use, and still make it there before tobirama and co

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought you where talking the tbb from the attack on konoha I was like “I don’t remember a kunai there” lol my bad. Either way though, imo what your talking about is indeed a speed feat, as the manga implies all the edo kage left at the same time, minato managed to make a quick detour to mark an out of place spot for future use, and still make it there before tobirama and co
That's not entirely true, Minato said the FTG mark doesn't disappear theirs no proof it wasn't pre marked from when he was alive. We'd just be speculating and giving feats where there aren't any, I wouldn't want you to follow in jinrou's footsteps.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's not entirely true, Minato said the FTG mark doesn't disappear theirs no proof it wasn't pre marked from when he was alive. We'd just be speculating and giving feats where there aren't any, I wouldn't want you to follow in jinrou's footsteps.
Of course, minato came earlier in his lifetime to that particular spot, just in case of a huge battle later, yea dude that sounds much more legit.

The whole “I have no proof your wrong or no clue what it actually was but your wrong and I’m right even though I don’t know what it is either” thing has gotten real popular with a handful of members here who... well.. I’m hoping are just bored

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course, minato came earlier in his lifetime to that particular spot, just in case of a huge battle later, yea dude that sounds much more legit
Wars were happening throughout his life where he dropped the kunai/marked it no battle was necessary to have taken place. A jyubi dama from a lesser version was shot across countries to kill yet the explosion was seen in the battlefield even though it happened countries away. I don't see the same not being true for an even bigger version of the Jyubi Sama from the final form of the Jyubi not being visible nations away. Like I said let's not follow in Jinrou's footsteps.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wars were happening throughout his life where he dropped the kunai/marked it no battle was necessary to have taken place. A jyubi dama from a lesser version was shot across countries to kill yet the explosion was seen in the battlefield even though it happened countries away. I don't see the same not being true for an even bigger version of the Jyubi Sama from the final form of the Jyubi not being visible nations away. Like I said let's not follow in Jinrou's footsteps.
Lol sure dude, got a scan he planted it before he died?