Boruto being able to summon Garaga is an asspull

saradax

Kin
0💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Look man. I don't give a **** that Boruto has a snake summon. Sasuke is his master and it makes sense but wasn't it stated that he can only do 4 clones because his chakra levels are way smaller than kid Naruto used to be?
Sasuke makes a comment about at one point when they're training and even Boruto admits it that's his limit.
Now kid Naruto (that could do over 1000 clones with his own chakra) couldn't summon a giant animal like Gamabunta unless he asked the 9 tails for extra chakra.
So explain me this: how can Boruto that literally just finished using plenty of chakra to fight Garaga and has way inferior chakra reserves compared to kid Naruto was able to summon a giant snake?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The answer to the question of how Clone (Boruto) did it is:

You must be registered for see images

And yes the last 3 episodes were full of sub standard writing (the norm for Boruto) and ass pulling.

Last edited:

saradax

Kin
0💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke summoned manda with near zero chakra. So no it is not a plot hole. This just means toads need more chakra to summon.
Sasuke was never near zero on chakra. That was Deidara's assumption he had no chakra left based on the fact that he deactivated his Sharingan. He did this because he already won the battle, not because he didn't have any chakra left.
If Sasuke was really out of chakra Orochimaru would've taken over his body like he did in the battle against Itachi where he really was out of chakra.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke summoned manda with near zero chakra. So no it is not a plot hole. This just means toads need more chakra to summon.
No he didn't have near 0 chakra and we don't know how he did it either, as the summoning wasn't shown.

It’s possible the snakes need lesser chakra to summon than the toads.
Not true summoning jutsu requires a lot of chakra volume to begin with, depending on the size of the creature it varies. Aoda is big and Garaga is as big if not bigger. Boruto used jutsu which cost chakra so he would be low on chakra at this point and we also know cannonically he has the lowest reserves of his team. It should be clear it was bad writing/ass pull.

saradax

Kin
0💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No he didn't have near 0 chakra and we don't know how he did it either, as the summoning wasn't shown.

Not true summoning jutsu requires a lot of chakra volume to begin with, depending on the size of the creature it varies. Aoda is big and Garaga is as big if not bigger. Boruto used jutsu which cost chakra so he would be low on chakra at this point and we also know cannonically he has the lowest reserves of his team. It should be clear it was bad writing/ass pull.
Exactly. The bigger the summoning, the more chakra it requires to summon. It has nothing to do with the species. Jiraiya himself said he has issues with summoning giant toads because it takes a lot of chakra.

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It’s possible the snakes need lesser chakra to summon than the toads.
since when is this?

Sasuke was hurt from the chidori

Last edited:

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Someone made a post in another thread i saw yesterday that i think makes sense. Summoning is a ST tech and distance plays a part in the amount of chakra used. Its just like how Obito needed Naruto + Byakugo to find Sasuke but because they ended up in the root dimension which was directly connected to the other dimensions, only Byakugo ended up being enough.

I don't watch the show so didn't see the episode but it looks from images i see that Bolt is in the same place as the snake? Other than that, it wouldn't make sense to me but i won't deny its funny to see Sarada fans get salty about it :lol

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Someone made a post in another thread i saw yesterday that i think makes sense. Summoning is a ST tech and distance plays a part in the amount of chakra used. Its just like how Obito needed Naruto + Byakugo to find Sasuke but because they ended up in the root dimension which was directly connected to the other dimensions, only Byakugo ended up being enough.

I don't watch the show so didn't see the episode but it looks from images i see that Bolt is in the same place as the snake? Other than that, it wouldn't make sense to me but i won't deny its funny to see Sarada fans get salty about it :lol
@bold: Got a scan confirming this?

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is anything Bort does actually not an asspull?

I feel like Bort is the true definition of Walking Asspulls right now. If you Google that his picture might pop up by the way.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you asking whether summonings are a form of s/t?
Nah I already know that, Jiraiya pretty much tells you it's an S/T when he's teaching it to Naruto. On the mechanics of S/T you fold space at one point and open it at another that's why it's considered instant(example FTG, mid battle summoning from another place altogether etc). I'm asking for a scan which shows it costs more chakra based on distance since it's just folding space(distance is removed from the equation). If it was as Jinrou implied then it would take longer to summon some creatures compared to others but it doesn't and we'd have a clear example of it via manga.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke was never near zero on chakra. That was Deidara's assumption he had no chakra left based on the fact that he deactivated his Sharingan. He did this because he already won the battle, not because he didn't have any chakra left.
If Sasuke was really out of chakra Orochimaru would've taken over his body like he did in the battle against Itachi where he really was out of chakra.

Well, his Chakra was low to the point that he couldn't even bring himself to stand up even when he tried, and given how he had to rest for a while after the fight, it's clear he was low. Besides, I don't recall Sasuke denying Deidara's words. And I never said Sasuke was out of Chakra, but low on Chakra.

Exactly. The bigger the summoning, the more chakra it requires to summon. It has nothing to do with the species. Jiraiya himself said he has issues with summoning giant toads because it takes a lot of chakra.
Gamabunta and Kurama are the same size. You sure that logic applies?

Last edited: