Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sakazuki won against aokiji , so how powerful is kizaru ? It would be stalemate or Akainu wins in high diff. Old man rayleigh was able to block him with his sword so this is bit of a concern he is not on same level of both aokiji and akainu.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
where there is absolute zero there wont be any fire.and where ever fire is then there wont be an absolute zero(since fire itself produce heat) .thats y i said u cant hv frozen fire like other frozen material
Well in said anime, if Kuzan could make his fruit reach absolute zero degrees. Or even the same as the coldest place in our Galaxy which is also more than enough to freeze even a sun.

If Kuzan had such feat (which is possible with cold powers in anime) than he literally has the elemental advantage

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well in said anime, if Kuzan could make his fruit reach absolute zero degrees. Or even the same as the coldest place in our Galaxy which is also more than enough to freeze even a sun.

If Kuzan had such feat (which is possible with cold powers in anime) than he literally has the elemental advantage
Kuzan's fruit is the ice ice fruit though not the temperature temperature or cold cold fruit. Even if it's a manga I doubt Oda's gonna attribute satellite characteristics like that, i.e. "ice is cold so Aokiji can control cold levels too". Now a cold cold fruit should be able to go to absolute 0 assuming the user could utilize it to it's fullest if it exists.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kuzan's fruit is the ice ice fruit though not the temperature temperature or cold cold fruit. Even if it's a manga I doubt Oda's gonna attribute satellite characteristics like that, i.e. "ice is cold so Aokiji can control cold levels too". Now a cold cold fruit should be able to go to absolute 0 assuming the user could utilize it to it's fullest if it exists.
Ice and snow= cold in one piece just like lava and fire = heat

Cold> heat
Ice> fire

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ice and snow= cold in one piece just like lava and fire = heat

Cold> heat
Ice> fire
But there's a heat heat fruit which controls levels of heat. So to control cold to a level of absolute zero you would need a cold cold fruit since ice doesn't actually reach absolute zero.

Want a real head **** start reading into negative temperatures and hotter than infinity. seems a bit of a reach to me but I don't begin to pretend to understand a lot of this.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But there's a heat heat fruit which controls levels of heat. So to control cold to a level of absolute zero you would need a cold cold fruit since ice doesn't actually reach absolute zero.

Want a real head **** start reading into negative temperatures and hotter than infinity. seems a bit of a reach to me but I don't begin to pretend to understand a lot of this.
So you don't think ace or akainu can increase the temperature of their fruit? Funny. Kinda like how shanks comments on how aces haki is like fire.

You think oven can get hotter than ace or akainu? Funny

Cold> heat IDC how u look at it

You can get colder in the universe than you can hotter

Aokiji has shown to freeze Luffy, and whitebeard. If you don't think he needed to use different levels of cold for whitebeard than he did Luffy than idk what to tell you.
Post automatically merged:

Off topic, someone already took the name Kuzan and I want an alt for him too :mad: petition

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you don't think ace or akainu can increase the temperature of their fruit? Funny. Kinda like how shanks comments on how aces haki is like fire.

You think oven can get hotter than ace or akainu? Funny

Cold> heat IDC how u look at it

You can get colder in the universe than you can hotter

Aokiji has shown to freeze Luffy, and whitebeard. If you don't think he needed to use different levels of cold for whitebeard than he did Luffy than idk what to tell you.
Post automatically merged:

Off topic, someone already took the name Kuzan and I want an alt for him too :mad: petition
Not that they can't increase it because fire and lava have varying levels of heat fire especially of the two but I don't believe they can augment their temperatures beyond a level that their element naturally exists, follow? Ice can't actually reach absolute zero so I find it a reach to assume Aokiji can drop temperatures to absolute zero.

You can feel that way if you want I don't know you can claim it as a fact though, especially with the new direction their taking in regards to temperature, did you check that article? There's a heat equivalent of absolute zero they call it hotter than infinity and they're talking of the temperature scale as a loop not linear. I don't know if they're right or not but it may lead to a new way of understanding temperature.

Also when you say you can get colder in the universe than you can hotter I hope you aren't referring to absolute zero which as of now is an actual impossibility.

off topic reply you should grab Fujitora and Ryogokyu quick.

Reactions: Sakazuki

AwakenedSama

Kin
150💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Aokiji had a DF disadvantage, Oda would have made Jinbe mention it when he was talking about their fight. You guys are just trying to overcomplicate this by saying that Aokiji had a DF disadvantage when it's clear as day that Oda wanted the readers to know that Akainu is slightly stronger than Aokiji. Real life science isn't always accurate in OP. If it was, Enel's El Thor would have burned Luffy.
Nothing Tobi of the Rikudou ever says has any value. It’s clear that Aokiji is slightly weaker than Akainu despite having an equal devil fruit, as Oda intended to portray.

If ace had devil fruit advantage over Aokiji, then Ace would’ve two shotted him like Akainu did to ace. Instead, Ace only stopped Aokiji’s Attack but didn’t burn him in the slightest like Akainu did to ace.

Plus flame is hotter than magma. Akainu killed Ace because his magma consumes flame, it has nothing to do with temperature. Therefore of course Aokiji can match Akainu’s temperature intensity.

OT: Akainu wins in a very close victory.

Reactions: SaitamaSanji

Light up the Darkness

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
akainu is overrated he is lucky garp or shanks didn't kill him back then in marineford
an old dying man like whitebeard one shotted akainu and made him collapsed

kizaru takes this , positions don't mean nothing
if it does then garp as a vice admiral is weaker than the admirals which is of course not true

kizaru even was toe to toe with Roger right hand man and easily a Yonko level like Rayleigh
while akainu as i mentioned above his death was a matter of time on Garp hands or shanks ( Yonko level )