[Tai] +Bloodsilent+ Returns (Korra's taijutsu Training)

+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*throws on green jump suit*

butt feels free in these >.>

I know taijutsu is using the max extent of your physical body to perform stronger martial arts. It takes a lot of strength and endurance to perform and can put strains on the body. it uses the mental and physical strength through meditiation and training of your body and mind directly. Being had to hand combat it doesn't require handseal but gets its best usage through certain stances and movements. Its most greatest aspect is beiing abe to help a ninja in the battlefield when conserving chakra in a fight. althrough it takes great control an stamina to us. There are many tai techqiues that use chakra but are more enchanced moves that are far quicker and stronger then regular hand to hand attacks.

*stretches in jump suit*

+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes Sir

*instantly takes off and starts to run around the field almost forgetting how many laps i've really done*

*Then goes to the ground and starts to do push's up*
*chanting youth after ever push up i do*

*after the push up's i start on the sit up and chanting youth after also*
*watchs sensei while i do sit up*

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright ima tell you right now a lot of theses are gonna be basic but please keep in mind to be as detail as possible like saying which hand or leg you use, where exactly you hit them, etc.

Now for the most powerful/epic taijutsu move ever U:U

(Sennen Goroshi) - 1000 Years Of Death
Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:N/A
Damage Points:5(apply damage cost for kunai and explosives separately if either or both are used with this jutsu)
Description:The user makes the sign of the tiger and force able punches it into the enemy's behind.

Do the tiger sign and go behind my clone and use force to punch into my clone from behind to send them into the air. Then do it again by adding a kunai.

+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok i understand be specific...

*i make the tiger seal with my hands*

*then rush towards sensei's clones backside*
*i then lean forward in a upward movement with the tiger seal aimed straight at the clones behind*
*and then my fingers forcing the clone into the air*

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Next up

(Gangeki) - Rock Attack
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 10
Description: The user will strike their opponent with a strong punch to the chest

Just do a strong punch on my clone's chest.

+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes sensei

*moves into fighting stands*
*sends a strong fist to your clones chest with strong force*
*causing your clone to take the fatal blow*

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good >_O

(Dainamikku Entori) - Dynamic Entry
Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:N/A
Damage Points:10
Description:A taijutsu attack were the user does a jumping kick into the opponents face.

Jump into the air and do a jumping kick into my clone's face. You will remember this as its Guy's signature xD

+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes sir
*taking to big steps*
*then jumping off my right leg with a upward forward moment*
*i kick downward into your clones face with my left leg*

i've always wanted to do that >.> <.<

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Next

(Konoha Reppū) - Leaf Gale
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points:10
Description: This technique is a good example of how even simple taijutsu can become a pre-eminently destructive, lethal technique. The attack is a simple rear spinning low kick, but a strong enough user can send a large adult flying as if they weighed nothing. The goal is to throw the enemy off balance, and deal damage to the lower half of their body.

Perform a rear spinning low kick to my clone and use enough power were my clone looses balance and gets sent flying into the air. This is another Rock Lee and Gai signature attack^^

+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*take fighting stance*
*i move low and fast towards you straight up*
*i then rotate my body while i spin clockwise with my rigth leg out*
*using my momentum i swipe your legs with power enough to make you fly side-ways in the air*
*causing your clone to hit the ground hard*

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good I suppose >_>

(Konoha Senpū) - Leaf Hurricane
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: 10
Description: A taijutsu where one launches a succession of high kicks and low kicks. Firstly, the opponent's evasion margin is restrained upon seeing the high kick, thus augmenting the chances for the low kick to hit the mark connecting to the rib cage area. So originally the high kick is little more than a feint.

First do a high kick at my clone so my clone will try to block it then quickly do a low kick so it hits my clone's rib cage and flow it up with a succession of high and low kicks. This is one of the jutsus that Rock Lee and Gai use in the Naruto games so that would be your best way to imagine them.

+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok i think i know what you mean let me know if i do this right.

Moving forward towards your clone. I rotate off my right leg (the high kick with my left leg)
I send a quick high kick towards your clones chest.

while still in motion i aim lower and this time use my left leg as a pivot foot (kicking with my right leg this time)
i kick towards your clones ribs in a upward angle. Then another left leg kick towards the chest again coming from the rib kick in a feint all in a spinning movement.
(because you said using the game as a source the move is three attack motion from what i know)

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes that is true ^^

(Kodzuku) Punch
Type: Offensive
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 20
Description: One of the simplest moves in Taijutsu, the user will simply use one of his hands to deliver a simple punch by clenching his fist and swinging his arm. The user is free to do variations of a basic frontal punch and the technique though simple, can be deadly for strong users.

This is really self explanatory to the point where I dont need to even explain anything to you >_>

+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes I can see, OK then

•using a simple faint
•moves close and stops in front of your clone
•cocks (no pun intented) left fist back at waist length
•plants feet and swings left fist with a lot of force straight to the clones chest
•Causing massive blow

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Next up to bat

(Hirateuchi) Slap
Description: One of the simplest moves in Taijutsu, the user will simply hit the opponent with an open hand, slapping him. It can also be used for defensive purposes to slap incoming limbs or weapons.

Again pretty simple if you need any inspiration just watch almost any clip of Sakura hitting Naruto xD

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Again I dont really need to explain

(Kikku) Kick
Description: One of the simplest moves in Taijutsu, the user will simply hit the opponent with a kick from one of his legs. He is free to choose simple variations of the kick and the stronger he is, the more dangerous the technique is.