[Tai] +Bloodsilent+ Returns (Korra's taijutsu Training)

+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well...yea you did xd but you made it to the finales farther then most would of gone >.>

i'll just pretend on the drunken fist part 2 xd

•going into a unorthodox stance with my feet tilted almost into eachother
•I lift my fist in front of me with a weird movement of my hands.
•Quickly lends in and closes the gap between me and the clone
•throwing several punches and kicks in confusing movement and between the chest and pelvis then low kicks
•then turn to a handstand and throw back leg kicks towards the clones chest and face
(used a move from Lee vs Kimimaro)

•Runs and jumps three feet in front of the clone
•While i jump i flip forward about a foot in front of the clone
•coming down from the flip i throw my left fist from above as i land to the clones face
•Knocking her down from the force of the flip

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I made it to the semi-finales and that was just cause i didnt need to fight anyone xd

(Konoha Raiken) - Leaf Thunder Fist
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 20
Description: The user jumps into the air while spinning forward, delivering a powerful punch.

Jump into the air and spin forward and do a powerful punch to my clone. Justus would be great if it actually had lightning in it ><

(Konoha Arashi) - Leaf Tempest
Type: Attack
Damage points: 25
Description: The user will deliver a spinning kick to knock the enemy into the air and continue with spinning around in mid air rising upwards and bombarding the target multiple times before they fall to the ground again.

Do a spinning kick to knock my clone into the air and keep spinning around in the air so you rise upwards and then bombard my clone mutiple times till they fall back into the ground.

+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how can i resist now that you say i can use it >.<

*Concentrating lighting chakra into my left fist*
*i leap front into a forward spin*
*as i spin i tuck my left arm until i come full circle*
*when i land and turn fully from spinning i swing my left fist with the lighting chakra *
*punching the clone in the chest*

this one is similar to the lion barrage ?

*running in a slant i come into 2 feet ff the left of the clone*
*fainting from that direction i do a spinning kick upwards sending the clone upwards into the air*
*while i the clone is going upwards i jump upwards as well in a spinning motion*
*when the clone is coming back down towards the ground i throw several kicks to the chest and ribcage*
*then a spinning kick as it hits the ground*

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes it is similar xd

( Konoha Kanransha ) - Leaf Ferris Wheel
Damage points: 25
Description: The user kicks the enemy into the air then kicks them again higher and jumps on their shoulders and spins the enemy into the ground.

Kick my clone into the air and keep kicking him higher and higher then jump on his shoulders and spin my clone into the ground.

( Rōga Shōken ) - Wolf Fang Rising Fist
Damage points: 20 (+5 used with Chakra Enhanced Trench Knives)
Description: A series of punches and slashes finishing with a rising uppercut lifting the opponent into the air.

Do a series of punches and slashes and do end it do a rising uppercut to lift my clone into the air.

+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
>.< I like it

•runs to the left of the clone and kicks it upwards lifting it up into the air
•Jumping in front of the clone I kick her once again higher about 12ft up
•With another lift I wrap my legs around her shoulders like a hook and swing her down
•causing her to land on her back

•pulling out a kunai I approach the clone and kick her twice and then slash her in a punching movement
•cutting twice on the arms and once in the midsection
•I then throw a uppercut after the third slash to the jaw making her lift into the air

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
B rank time !

(Konoha Dairetsukū) – Leaf Great Violent Sky
Damage points: 40
Description: The user runs at the opponent, then kicking them into the stomach, following up with a spinning kick to the chest and punching multiple times to the upper body then follows up with a punch hitting the opponent into the sky. Once in the Air the user performs a spinning kick hitting the opponent into the ground where finally, they poses by raising their arms and bringing their legs together.

Run at my clone and kick her in the stomach and than do a spinning kick to her chest and punch her multiple times on her upper body so she goes into the air. When she is in the air jump into the air and do a spinning kick to send her back to the ground where you land and pose by raising your arms and bringing your legs together.

(Kōsa Hō) – Intersection method
Type: Defence
Description: With this jutsu, the user is able to intercept and counter an oncoming taijutsu technique by raising the knee, and driving the elbow downwards at the same time. This catches the attacking limb between his two limbs, and drives the elbow down with great force, effectively shattering the bone.

As my clone goes to kick you in the face, counter the kick by driving your elbow and raising your knee to intercept the kick and make sure there is enough force to shatter its bone.

+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes!

*Running towards the clone i leaning in i leap with my left leg up*
*Having my left leg hitting her stomach sending her backa foot or two*
*when she is forced back i rotate and do a spinning kick into the air*
*as she lifts of the ground i throw four punches to the chest as she goes higher*
*jumping after her i do a front spin kick, kicking her back down to the ground.
*landing straight on both feet and legs together, and arms leveled*

*leaning into South paws stance*
*i see the clone going for a face kick i Raise my right elbow and at the clones ankle that is coming towards me*
*as she moving in and i make contact with your ankle i lift my left knee to hit her stomach*
*breaking the ankle (AcL) and bruising the rib cage or fracturing them (leg rib cage)

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good ^^

(Raikou Boruto) – Lightning Bolter
Damage points: 30
Description: The user punches the opponent twice with their fist. The second launches them high into the air. The user then jumps above them and punches them back down. Then, the user disables the opponent with large shuriken from above, then lands several powerful blows while spinning like a drill, drilling the opponent into the ground.

Punch my clone twice with the second punch sending my clone into the air. Then jump so you are above my clone punch my clone back down. While my clone is heading down use a large shuriken to disable my clone then do several powerful blows while you spin so my clone is drilled into the ground. This jutsu was used in a Naruto game by a non naruto character xd

(Konoha Kaiganshō) - Leaf Rock Destroying Rise
Range: short - mid
Damage points: 20
Description: A taijutsu technique where the user smashes their elbow into their opponent using the other arm as support. It deals a powerful blow to the target and as the name suggests, is even strong enough to destroy rock formations.

So while my clone just stands still go up to them and by using one of your arms as support use your other arm's elbow to smash into my clone so it breaks my clone's bones and causes him to poof.

+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok i had to look at it to see what you meant

*Running up in front if the clone i do two upper cuts
*While i throw the second uppercut i use more power from my left hand to send the clone into the air
*From the second punch i leap above the clone as it arises
*i punch the clone back down into the earth
*While im going back down i pull out a large shuriken and throw it straight towards the torso area
*as im fallin back down i spin mid air before i land onto the clones body like a drill
*causing the shuriken to go deep and the clone pounded into the ground and •poofs• away

*Moving up towards the clone from the side i leap up with my left elbow up
*Coming down onto the shoulder blade of the clones right shoulder
*While i come down i use my right arm to being down force onto its shoulder breaking its bones
*Causing it to disappear

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good man

(Konoha Daisenkō) - Leaf Great Flash
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Charka cost: N/A
Damage points: 30
Description: Similar to Tsunade’s Sky leg but the user user charges at their opponent and unleashes a powerful lateral kick aiming at the head that will send their opponent flying away.

Charge at my clone and do a powerful lateral kick aimed at his head so they get sent flying away.

(Raijin) - Zeus
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user will strike the target into the air with a lightning infused uppercutting palm attack.

Channel lightning chakra into your palm and when you have enough do an uppercutting palm attack to my clone so he gets sent to the air

+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok

*Rushing towards the clone i run and jump in front of her
*Coming up with my knee equal height to her head
*I Raise my left leg in a lateral motion
*Hitting the clone directly in the head sending her flying

*Gathering Lighting into my fist i run towards the clone
*running towards the clone i slant down in the same motion
*Then swinging my left arm into a uppercut but with my palm open
*i hit the clone in the chin withthe lighting infised uppercut
*Sending it into the arm shocked

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright im bakc xd

(Konoha Gōriki Senpū ) - Leaf Strong Whirlwind
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: 20
Description: A taijutsu using a combination of speed and power. The essence of this technique is concentrated in a spinning back kick, with such speed that makes it hard to follow the user's movement, smashing his enemy with overwhelming strength. This is a more Powerful leaf great whirlwind.

Move at a fast speed and do a spinning back kick that is hard for my clone to follow so that when you do the kick you smash them with overwhelming strength.

(Hien) - Flying Swallow
Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 35
Description: An addition-line technique that augments the killing power of a blade like a kunai or sword by flowing chakra into it. The materialised chakra is shaped like a blade, cutting up everything it touches. It is also possible to alter the attack range of the weapon by adjusting the amount of chakra put into the blade. Seeing through the movements is said to be a Herculean task. The density of the chakra is so high it becomes visible. It not only raises the power of the weapon, but simultaneously turns oneself into a blade as well. The chakra-enhanced blades are strong and sharp enough to strike through solid rock or cut through iron (C rank or below). The user slashes then in a fury of punches of a 18 hit combo.

Use your chakra and materialize it into a blade that is sharp and then release a fury of punches for a 18 hit combo mixing in the blades you make.

+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Moving in a zig-zag movement in front of the clone
*i approach the clone and rotate in front of her in a spinning motion
*jumping off my left foot and spinning to a kick coming over the clones left shoulder
*kicking the clone with overwhelming power

*using a kunai from my bag i constrict chakra into my right hand with the kunai
*Condensing the chakra into my hand and the kunai i then rush towards the clone
*Coming into contact with the clone i punch it with two quick jabs with my left hand then swings the blade with chakra towards the chest and neck
*combining the punches with swings of the kunai i hit the body with the kunai and punch and kick towards the face and lower body
*slashing the chest area (due to the dense chakra and it being flesh) the clone *puffs* away

p.s i applied like 3 days ago but didn't send it after applying like a ******* :eek:h::eek:h:

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that sucls ><

Almost done I believe ^^

(Toripuru Dainamikku Entorii) -Triple Dynamic Entry
Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:N/A
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user uses Dynamic Entry on the opponent and then appears behind them to use it again. They are blasted into the air where they use a third Dynamic Entry to knock the enemy to the ground with great force and speed.

Do the Dynamic Entry on my clone then quickly appear behind him and do it again so they get sent into the air. Then By jumping above my clone do it again one more time to send my clone crashing into the ground with great force and speed.

Senkō Jūjiki) -Flash Cross Sever
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user delivers multiple punches to the foe before he slashes them with his chakra blades in a cross-style.

*hands your chakra blades* Channel chakra into the blades and then deliver multiple punches to my clone then finish him with a cross-style slash on my clone.

+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*running up to the clone and leaping with my left leg up with intense force i kick to the chest of the clone
*kicking the straight to the chest sending the clone backwards i faint from in front of it after the kick to behind it 3 feet
*jumping up again in the same motion i lift my left leg and kick straight towards the spin of the clone making it rise up into the air a little
*as the clone is hit with the second kick i run up and faint above the clone to send one more kick to the abdomen of the clone, making it go downwards and hitting the ground with alot of force.

*concentrating on my chakra i fuse it into the handles of the chakra blades.
*as i rush up to the clone i throw a punch to the rib cage of the clone upwards making it come off its feet
*Throwing several punches to the stomach as the clone comes down i take two quick steps back
*after taking the two quick steps back and the clone comes completely down i cross the blades in front of my chest and condense the chakra i had infuse into the blades and run up on the clone with a slash to the chest area

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Moving on

(Konoha Shippūdan) - Leaf Hurricane Bullet
Description: The user will launch a succession of high and low kicks dealing a several continuous kicks to the chest region alternating between both legs.

Do a succession of high and low kicks at my clone so you deliver several continuous kicks to my clone's chest while switching between both legs.

(Doroppu Kikku) - Drop Kick
Description: The user will jump into the air or be airbourne and delivers a powerful drop kick that sends the opponent flying.

Jump into the or and deliever a power drop kick at my clone so you can send my clone flying.

+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok
*i run straight up to the clone in a low sprint
*As i approach the clone i rise my left foot straight to the clones chest
*when the clone gets moved back by the kick i push up onto the clone again
*with my right leg being my support then rising like my left foot i kick again into the chest
*then with a knee and another to continuous kicks to the stomach and chest
*causing damage to the upper body and the clone his the floor

(Doroppu)
*moving quickly and jumping into the air 10 or so feet
*i raise my left leg into my chest
*as i come down above the clone i swing my left leg into the clone
*kicking with the force of me coming down and my left leg kick
*sending the clone flying

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good now another Leaf name jutsu xD

( Konoha Senshō ) - Leaf Flash Kick
Description: Rock Lee will perform a similar technique to the Heavenly Foot of Pain, but without any chakra enhancement, to deliver a heel drop to the opponent using only sheer physical strength that causes small alteration to the ground on impact.

Deliver a heel drop on my clone and use your sheer strength so that the attack will cause small alterations on the ground.

( Konoha Toppū ) - Leaf Gust
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 40
Description:
Using simple, yet effective movement when performing a counter attack or a freeform hand attack, the user will manage to spin rapidly and performs a strong rotative high kick to hit the opponent. The technique can be triggered in many ways and more than one kick can be delivered if the user manages to gather enough momentum.

Do any freeform hand attack to my clone and spin rapidly and do a strong spinning high kick to hit my clone.

+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok if i get this right >.>

*Crouching and moving forward towards the clone i faint left and right in front of the clone
*Appearing in front of it and raising in front of the clone and lift my left leg abpve the clones head
*Using the momentum of the fall from while my leg comes up i use nothing but strength from my leg muscles and kick downward
*Kicking down and connecting with the clone on the shoulder blade with my heel forcing the clone to hit the ground hard leaving cracks and alterations in the earth

*As i hop in front of the clone and do simple punch and kick combos, it moves to dodge
*I move a little faster with my punches to get a few hits to the stomach making the clone come off the floor a few inches
*When i throw the last punch i spin my body clockwise instantly twice while the clone is in motion
*Coming off the spin i rotate off my left foot and raise my right leg in the rotation
*Catching the clone in the jaw with my right heel in the spinning

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now one of the last two jutsus ^^

(Seishun Furu Pawā) Youth Full Power
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 60
Description:
The user begins with kicking the opponent into the air. Once the enemy is airborne, the user will quickly follow, positioning himself to deliver a kick to the opponent in the face or upper body, disorienting him and using the movement to position himself above. Once above, the user will finish with a powerful drop kick that will send the opponent back down to the ground, with such might that from a 3rd person perspective, only a flash of light is visible coming down, ending in a crater and a massive dust cloud.
Note: Can only be used by Taijutsu specialists or EIG users

Kick my clone into the air and jump into the air and position yourself so that you deliver a kick to my clone's face or upper body making him disoriented and allowing yourself to get above my clone. Then to perform a powerful drop kick so my clone gets send into the ground so that it ends in a crater and a massive dust cloud.

( Konoha Ryūjin ) - Leaf Dragon God
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description:
This is an ultimate taijutsu technique created by the legendary taijutsu master Chen. It appears to be initiated by an upward spin kick at which point it quickly becomes like tornado. Forming into a dragon with long whiskers, it attacks the target aiming to swallow them, at which point they are cut by the razor sharp air currents inside the attack. After initiating the attack, the user appears to remain shielded within the base of the tornado as the outward surface of the dragon seems to be solid enough for a person to impact and rebound off of, making the only way to enter the technique once it has been initiated is by being swallowed. However, there is one distinct weakness to the technique. Since the Dragon God's real form (and what it basically is) is that of an ordinary tornado, though cosmetically shaped into a dragon, its attack power is based on rotation. If one enters the attack's centre (Dragon's Eye) while rotating at high speed, such as Lee's One-Man Front Lotus, it can be dispersed without inflicting damage. The technique, while seemingly similar to Wind Release, is actually just the users own physical power (through the use of the spinning kick) shaping the air into currents through movement. It is, however, enough to fight off elemental ninjutsu of the same rank and below.
Note: Can only be used by Taijutsu Specialists and EIG users

Do an upward spinning kick so it starts forming a tornado which then forms into a dragon. Have it attack my clone by swallowing them which when it does the razor sharp air currents should cut my clone while they are inside the dragons.