Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
R&R
Spar
No Killing
No Stealing

Grassy field with lake, and mountain behind it.

Post your bio old friend and we will start or spar...

+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OK

Just because i suck doesn't mean to take it easy on me...

I inhale air making the tiger seal and exhale to make a big stream of fire to speed towards you causing flames to go around and trapping you in the middle. Instantly after i channel my raiton chakra to spit out a lighting spear and throw it over head towards you and channeling more chakra into the spear as it comes towards you it spilts into two striking you critically. After i throw the spear over head i make earth seal and create a earth clone that stands next to me.

(Katon: Karyu Endan) - Fire Style: Dragon Flame Bomb
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: This technique exhales a long stream of incredibly hot fire from the user's mouth like that of a flamethrower. The fire can spread along the ground.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

(Doton: Iwa Bunshin) - Earth Release: Rock Clone Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user creates their clone out of stone. Unlike other types of clones the rock clones don’t disappear after being defeated but rather crumble like rubble. These clones can also be used to create a clone of other people than themselves but do not take on the abilities of the copied person.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Then make me go all out old friend.

*I send a blast of water and wind at you, it takes out both the fire and lightning leaving nothing.*

Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
Note: No water source required.

*I then perform a single handseal and slam my hands upon the ground releasing a bolt of lightning that travels across the ground. It violently shocks you while the heat from the lightning burns you.*

Type: Attack
Range: Short – Mid
Damage points: 60
Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As you wish.

As you slam your hand on the ground i instantly run left and inhale and make three hand seals and jump in the air. When i jump i exhale out several air balls that head straight toward you from above cutting you.

(Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Balls of Wind
Type: Offensive
Range: Short- Mid
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several balls of wind. The balls are capable of cutting into an opponent's flesh.

when i touch ground i make a tiger seal and exhale a large fireball straight at you that engulfs you into flames

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.