Trait Points
0⚔️
This Move is SUPPOSED to kill you, but Pein changed it T_T Its hard to work;

()-Demonic Flute; Symphony of Death
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:55
Damage Points:N/A
Description:This attack can only be used after another sound jutsu. The user plays their flute and after 3 turns the opponent will Fall asleep for 4 turns. The only way to get this jutsu to work is by having the flute smashed and put back together, OR by using the Demonic Flute; Symphony of Sleep succesfully

Demonic Flute; Multiple Flute Jutsu
Description:The user makes Clones of herself and scatters them around the area, once done each has their own flute and demon summonings.This jutsu lasts for 4 turns

So we all summon our spirit chakra eating thing there are like at least 10 of us, meaning at least 30 demons that are now eating the remaining portion of you chakra while yo sleep for four turns.

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This Move is SUPPOSED to kill you, but Pein changed it T_T Its hard to work;

()-Demonic Flute; Symphony of Death
Description:This attack can only be used after another sound jutsu. The user plays their flute and after 3 turns the opponent will Fall asleep for 4 turns. The only way to get this jutsu to work is by having the flute smashed and put back together, OR by using the Demonic Flute; Symphony of Sleep succesfully

Demonic Flute; Multiple Flute Jutsu
Description:The user makes Clones of herself and scatters them around the area, once done each has their own flute and demon summonings.This jutsu lasts for 4 turns

So we all summon our spirit chakra eating thing there are like at least 10 of us, meaning at least 30 demons that are now eating the remaining portion of you chakra while yo sleep for four turns.
I got three turns to think of something on how to beat you read what your Death thingy majig says after 3 turns *grins*

well now this is quite the predictament I would have never seen myself in but never the less

before all my chakra is gone I use *Kage Bunshin No Jutsu (Shadow Clone Jutsu) x 2*

1 clone uses *Frozen Floor (Touketsu Yuka no Jutsu)- Freezes the ground, causing others to loose balance and speed. User feels no change. The user must plant their hands upon the ground for this to work as physical contact is needed.........effecting a 1 mile radious*

the other clone uses *Ice Spikes (Aisu gosunkugi no Jutsu): This allows spikes to be formed from an ice base. Expanding the size of the attack of creating one from no where........shooting straight up underneath all of you*

-_- WHY IS EVERY PERSON ON HERE TRING TO KILL ME IN MY FIGHTS -_- (sorry for yelling it just gets bloody annoying when everyone I fight now wants ME DEAD)

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Demonic Flute; Sound Shield
Type:Defence
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:35
Description:The user plays the flut and an invisible shield of sound circle the user. When the opponent or an attack comes towards the user, the sound waves will deflect it and push it back.Only lasts one turn and can only stop E-B rank attacks.

That protects me crom the ice spikes coming in underground.

(kijinnofuefuki; andante yokodaki gekkou)-Demonic Flute; Music under The Moonlight Rank:S
Chakra Cost:60
Description:The user plays their flute and will call upon the sthree doki.These doki can each use a diffrent type of jutsu.The user can pick from wind,earth, and water as there doki`s jutsu(each doki can only use one element)The doki can only use E-B rank jutsu and there summoning lasts for 4 turns.

So I summon three more Doki. ne of them uses Water Jet Stream, a move that will knock out the three clones. Now The other Will use Fire Style Mythical Firebird Technique [[sorry for no japanese names, Im kind of not on the pages with these lol]] then the other will use electromagnetic murder [[all in different directions]]

Now Since I summoned 30 of my ghosts, Im gonna get the ghost with the huge club to chase after you and try to get you with the club.

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Demonic Flute; Sound Shield
Type:Defence
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:35
Description:The user plays the flut and an invisible shield of sound circle the user. When the opponent or an attack comes towards the user, the sound waves will deflect it and push it back.Only lasts one turn and can only stop E-B rank attacks.

That protects me crom the ice spikes coming in underground.

(kijinnofuefuki; andante yokodaki gekkou)-Demonic Flute; Music under The Moonlight Rank:S
Chakra Cost:60
Description:The user plays their flute and will call upon the sthree doki.These doki can each use a diffrent type of jutsu.The user can pick from wind,earth, and water as there doki`s jutsu(each doki can only use one element)The doki can only use E-B rank jutsu and there summoning lasts for 4 turns.

So I summon three more Doki. ne of them uses Water Jet Stream, a move that will knock out the three clones. Now The other Will use Fire Style Mythical Firebird Technique [[sorry for no japanese names, Im kind of not on the pages with these lol]] then the other will use electromagnetic murder [[all in different directions]]

Now Since I summoned 30 of my ghosts, Im gonna get the ghost with the huge club to chase after you and try to get you with the club.
Alright first off

1 clone uses *Suiton: Taihoudan (Water Release: Water Gun ) on your firebird*

1 clone uses *Fuuton: Atsugai (Wind Release: Pressure Damage) completely leveling an entire 1 mile radious*

and time to finish this fight for now

I use *Hyoton: Touketsu Fenikkusu (Ice Release: Frozen Phoenix)(This jutsu creates a phoenix of ice that is as cold as absolute zero(coldest temp in the universe).This jutsu is so cold that is burns the target before freezing them solid. Even if the target dodges this jutsu the target will still be burned form the after-shock of its cold wave.) it shoots at you at such a speed if a MS user tried to follow it they would get whip lash.........my clones go poof and I fall to the ground as you get frozen*