Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
kk

Well I think its an A rank jutsu, just a mistypo or whatever lol. We can continue.
well alright lets see then since its an A-Rank that technique wouldnt have worked.........but I could always just turn around and do this *breaks the Genjutsu with MS*

Now then lets see how you handle this one uses *Frozen Torture (Touketsu waikyoku no Jutsu): This genjutsu puts the victim in the thought that they are in a snowstorm where their body is exposed to below freezing temperatures.*

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope that Kai release will work on this. Kai Release!

Name: Mateki: Genbusō Kyoku, 魔笛・幻武操曲, literally "Demon Flute: Illusionary Warriors Manipulating Melody"
Type: Ninjutsu, B-rank, Supplementary
Users: Tayuya

I have the ghosts release theyre chakra eating thingys out of them and have them come toward you in different directions.

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I hope that Kai release will work on this. Kai Release!

Name: Mateki: Genbusō Kyoku, 魔笛・幻武操曲, literally "Demon Flute: Illusionary Warriors Manipulating Melody"
Type: Ninjutsu, B-rank, Supplementary
Users: Tayuya

I have the ghosts release theyre chakra eating thingys out of them and have them come toward you in different directions.
Its a low rank genjutsu anyways

but your Illusionary Warriors here I will settle with by using somewhat of a more advanced technique

uses *(Fuuton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto)-Wind Style Severing Pressure (The user send wind into the sky which then comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind)*

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But theyre like ghosts. So like. Theyre not hurt. Lol xD
Well now the little thingys that eat chakra are like on you and eating you =]
But I still have a clear eye view of you

uses *Suiton: Suikousandan (Water Release: Multiple Water Shark Bullet) aimed directly at you*

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I didnt forget *smirks*

but there is one way I can get away from these things of yours

uses *Hyoton: Hyoro no Jutsu (Ice Release: Ice Prison Technique)(This jutsu creates pillars of ice crystals that home in on an opponent and trap them in ice. Unlike the Water Prison Technique, no further action seems to be required to maintain the prison once the victim is caught. This jutsu may also be used defensively as a wall of ice.) shooting straight up underneath me and I meld into the ice*

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your chakras basically gone since there are three of them on you for 2 turns.
But fine, the demons ghosts go into the ice to take chakra from there.
Then the big one with the club smacks the ice to break it.

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Your chakras basically gone since there are three of them on you for 2 turns.
But fine, the demons ghosts go into the ice to take chakra from there.
Then the big one with the club smacks the ice to break it.
Are you forgetting I am a Kage ranked Ninja I have more chakra than that and you also forgot about me 3 clones and they can give me my chakra back by me just releasing the clone jutsu

*Jumps out of the top of the Giant Ice wall releases the clones*

quickly uses *Suiton: Suikousandan (Water Release: Multiple Water Shark Bullet) aimed at you and your flute*

*I then jump off the Ice wall as it crumbles from your demon thing hitting it*

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shoot those Sharks at me my wall is still up so they burst into flames.

()-Demonic Flute; Symphony of Sleep
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description:The user plays her flute and make music notes appear out of thin air. These notes are used to mesmorize the opponent and put them in a deepsleep.This jutsu lasts for 2 turns.

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shoot those Sharks at me my wall is still up so they burst into flames.

()-Demonic Flute; Symphony of Sleep
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description:The user plays her flute and make music notes appear out of thin air. These notes are used to mesmorize the opponent and put them in a deepsleep.This jutsu lasts for 2 turns.
ahahah Blondie Water beats fire elemental physics *smirks*

and all I have to do for this one is a *kai release to keep me from falling asleep*

and now I will use *Hyoton: Hyoro no Jutsu (Ice Release: Ice Prison Technique) (This jutsu creates pillars of ice crystals that home in on an opponent and trap them in ice. Unlike the Water Prison Technique, no further action seems to be required to maintain the prison once the victim is caught. This jutsu may also be used defensively as a wall of ice) they come straight up from underneath you*