YondaimeHokage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea i kno lol plus just to get the third pissed off after i saw how he reacted i changed it to make it favor me more lol
hmm but really hes accusing me of all types of chakra, unlimited chakra, summon the gods, and having the kyuubi inside of me
i really do have the nine tails all chakra types you have to unlimeted chakra (well i have the nine ails thats how i have it) summoning of gods i had to fight for i had to enter and win the shuppiden tournement to earn that

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I agree..... heh :D

yea i kno lol plus just to get the third pissed off after i saw how he reacted i changed it to make it favor me more lol
hmm but really hes accusing me of all types of chakra, unlimited chakra, summon the gods, and having the kyuubi inside of me
i really do have the nine tails all chakra types you have to unlimeted chakra (well i have the nine ails thats how i have it) summoning of gods i had to fight for i had to enter and win the shuppiden tournement to earn that
What's the shippuuden tournament??

Last edited:

YondaimeHokage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it was back when i applied it was a serios of quistion about the anime that we had to awnser but i gues that is unfiar cuz i me and anbu k where the only ones who applied