0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Seeee???

And he can't summon gods -_-
read my back round

i graduated from ninja school then became a joinin when i was only 11 i have allways loved my dear village but i had to leave it at the age of 14 and went to the hidden rock where i created new jutsus such as rasengan and the abilaty to telaport also i discovered the truth about the death god and became able to summon it soon i imprisoned the death god into my sword (look on my shoulder in signature) and it became known as tamigono the legendary sword that has evrey chakra type in it it cuald lite a village on fire with just a blow and cuase enogh rain to fluad the entire ninja world (you get the point) then at the age of 17 i returned to the village and the third hokage told me not to tell any1 of my sword for i whould be attacked for it so i kept it a secret then trianed kakashi obiti and rin then at the age of 20 i became hokage i had survived many wars untill that night when the nine tail fox attacked i had no chiace but to use the sword and when i did the result was the apperance of the death god himseld i used a clone to imprisson half of the chakra of the nine tails in and gave the rest to my only son naruto then when my clone disappeared evreyone thought i had died me wanting to come back couldnt bare the fact that my son might have been mad at me for putting the nine tails in him i later met uchiha madra and trained with him 4 a while of cuarse i beat him and slashed one of his eyes to stop him from taking revenge on the village i loved so much soon my clan was killed except for my only son naruto and while i was away i created a cuaple of jutsus and figured out how to use three chakra types and put them all into the resangan
im gonna add to the story now
while in the rock cuantry i encuantered their currunt hokage who has a amizing bloodline called kimimosho its another eye technice that lets you copy anything looks ability and summons hes the only one who ever won a fight agianst me when i came back to the rock cuantry (current day) he wasnt hokage any more and no one knew of this techniqe ive been in search of it ever scinse untill yesterday with an encuanter with pain he gave me one of his rinregan considering he had six ppl with it but i still need sum1 to implant it another big thing happened with pain yesterday he informed me of his secret im still in shck that the amazing eyes can have such a huge weakness but now that i kno il only help him create a way to fix this weakness that he has

along with this secret he told me abuat those eyes i encuantered long ago (thats where i got the idea from) and the hkage from that cuantry had left with the whole kimimosho clan to a new village called the hidden moon cuantry but the only problem is that the cuantry is in a cival war and both sides are mcuh stronger then the whole akaski put togethor and im a bit scared to go into it by myself so im trying to gather up some strong ppl to come with me any1 want to join if we suceed we will end this cival war and gain these amazing eyes

thats my bloodline limit

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
-_-
So with the story he's made up, he has power over all the elements, he can summon gods, he can summon all the animals, he has unlimited chakra, and he has the death god imprisoned in his sword?

I don't think that's rly ok..... -_-

YondaimeHokage

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yea it isnt but if you look at all my fights i have had all this verified and ive fought with ppl for most of it
evreyone can summon evreything the only power the sword gives me is evry chakra type of cuarse i have unlimeted chakra i have th nine tails in me and the only thing i gian from my backround story is the summoning of gods