Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ero Sennin.
I HAVE NO BLOOD.
I converted my entire body to Earth.
And not just any Earth; the hardest Earth on the planet, that's been enfused with chakra. (even HARDER !)

You still haven't freed Zabuza from the cocoon of earth. I use Earth Release: Burning Spikes. I create thousands of spikes inside of the cocoon and combine them with my fire chakra to create superheated earth spikes that stab zabuza.

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You can't use earth manipulation to free yourself from earth that's been enfused with another's chakra, and you can't use it to break free from my special mineral earth, which is much different from normal earth....

I made my move up there ^

MinatoNaruto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn Tsunade you wouldve been the winner from this to ......you had the slug out and he had nothing well i guess Shodaime is the winner Congrats :D

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok now that u told me that

earth erosion jutsu since ur body is earth ur body will break down from the inside
-_-
Don't even try.
My earth body is composed of the strongest, hardest, most chakra infused earth known to man (and monkeys). It's indestructible by everything except for some swords/jutsus, and I have the power to repair it anyway.

Plus, I've already sealed it up to not allow anyone's chakra but mine to flow through it, so if I decide to use the earth in my body for a jutsu, it can't be affected by, say, your gravity manipulation.