Ero sennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok new plan throws kunni the walls of the canyon useing the flying thunder god i get my clones and zabuza to the higher ground this is better explained

i then use metal prision comes around u use intense metal vibration to make u weak with the sound of vibrating metal temporaly parilising u due to the sound of the frequency

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Right, then. Time to get to work :cool:

To get out of your metal prison, I use Earth Release: Expanding Mineral Cocoon.
I create a ''cocoon'' around myself made of the strongest minerals in the ground (stronger than metal) which expands and breaks me free of the metal prison.

Next to espace my water prison, one of my clones simply comes up and slices through your clone with a katana.

Now to attack.
Earth Release: Great Whirlpool! It creates a giant whirlpool of inescapable mud all around you and your clones. Your hands get trapped in the mud, so you're unable to form hand seals.

Ero sennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
fuiton cross fist gets me free of the mud

shadow clone jutsu x3

genjutus sesnses depravtion u can no longer hear all u hear is ur hear beat and ur blood coarseing through ur body u lose equiliblium my clone runs up to u and give u a an iron injection.

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Monkey King Enma comes over to me and injects his chakra into me, freeing me from the genjutsu.

Then, I slash your running clone with my sword using Hien Variation: Fire Swallow, his clothes burn off, and he poofs away.

Now I use Earth Release: Cocoon of Earth on Zabuza while he's stuck in the mud whirlpool. He's encased inside a big slab of super hard rock and is sinking down under the surface

Ero sennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i use gravity object manipulation to get zabuza from the mud

i then use metal jutsu seven spheres of relentless persuitthey target ur clones and ur summon and ur self they beat hte cloanes wound ur summonand ur one finally gives u the iron injection

now i use magnetic jutsu forecful iron extration witch pulls the iron from ur blood forcefully sevearly wounding u