Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You never know, when we think SSJ2 is the limit, he managed to passed that limit and transform to SSJ3. There is no limit being apply to Saiyan transformation, author is the limit. He can give Goku SSB infinite

Read above.

And he is the only one shown to transform further and further and further.

SSJ 1 > SSJ 2 > SSJ 3 > SSG > SSB

[> and if we want to include SSJ 4(alternative)]

Vegeta jump his transformation from SSJ 2 > SSG/B
He can definitely do that if he wanted, but seeing as it won't be necessary, it would be a shallow move from Toriyama to go with the idea of giving Goku a power-up.

Plus it's been said the tournament's focus is on the skill and not firepower.

In their current situation, Krillen has never been more relevant, and knowing the purpose of the tournament is to knock the opponent out of bounds, it's less likely there'll be power ups for Goku or Vegeta. Which supports the theory that Gohan might actually get more spotlight than everyone else.

Although ultimately Goku will get a power-up, at this point in time it's unnecessary. Unless they're rushing to finish the series.

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He can definitely do that if he wanted, but seeing as it won't be necessary, it would be shallow move from Toriyama to go with the idea of giving Goku a power-up.

Plus it's been said the tournament's focus is on the skill and not firepower.

In their current situation, Krillen has never been more relevant, and knowing the purpose of the tournament is to knock the opponent out of bounds, it's less likely there'll be power ups for Goku or Vegeta. Which airports the theory that Gohan might actually get more spotlight than everyone else.
I never suggest he will go another transformation but he up to something against Jiren going by DBS OP.

But I never really care about Goku, I just wanted to see what other Universes can offer. I saw very hilarious looking fighter from other universe xd

Erotic L

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never suggest he will go another transformation but he up to something against Jiren going by DBS OP.

But I never really care about Goku, I just wanted to see what other Universes can offer. I saw very hilarious looking fighter from other universe xd
For gods who are supposedly destructive, they don't look very daunting. It makes me wonder how strong they actually are.

Lord Beerus' said Whis was the strongest opponent he'd ever faced, but there wasn't any indication he had fought or never fought with the other gods, but going by how universe 7 is the second last in power scaling, we can assume Beerus might be the second weakest among the gods, above Champa of course.

Last edited:

Im Still Robin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, but he doesn't know the whole universe going to be deleted if they lose information. Goku didn't tell him.
If Vegeta loses or get eliminated and shet Goku is the last one I'm dropping this shet forever.

Hard to do for DBZ but I got to. It's just ridiculous and predictable asf now with campy bs form every character that was/is serious.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Vegeta loses or get eliminated and shet Goku is the last one I'm dropping this shet forever.

Hard to do for DBZ but I got to. It's just ridiculous and predictable asf now with campy bs form every character that was/is serious.
Sadly that's how dragon ball z/super is. Vegeta get a shaft or get totally rekd and Goku come in and either fight on par or get a power boost mid fight(Hit) and take the lead out of nowhere.

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Kakarot will be the last to stand.. Every1 knows who has the most potential to be the last man standing an the power to hold his own.. All will attack Kakarot an his teammates will sacrifice themselves for him in the end.. His limit breaker could mean he's on the verge of breaking his kio-ken ssb into something new..