Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not bad. It looks like I might have underestimated you. Time to kick it up a notch.

(Suiton: Suigandan) - Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
Range: Short
Type: Offense
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: A technique that deals physical damage to the enemy with a liquid mass brought forth from underwater. Its power to kill and maim is augmented by adding a spinning motion to the compactly pressured water. During fights on water, taking advantage of its characteristic ability to attack from anywhere in a 360 degrees radius, in conjunction with other techniques for distraction, confusion and so forth, this technique has an extensive array of applications.
Note: Requires a water source.

use your water chakra and manipulate the water to be launch at my clone in a spiraling drill manner.

You must be registered for see images

Gin smirks as he makes two clones. Then both start running at you. They jump mid air and both transform. They transform into White sharks. They come towards with mouths open.

Don't die

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not bad. It looks like I might have underestimated you. Time to kick it up a notch.

(Suiton: Suigandan) - Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
Type: Offense
Description: A technique that deals physical damage to the enemy with a liquid mass brought forth from underwater. Its power to kill and maim is augmented by adding a spinning motion to the compactly pressured water. During fights on water, taking advantage of its characteristic ability to attack from anywhere in a 360 degrees radius, in conjunction with other techniques for distraction, confusion and so forth, this technique has an extensive array of applications.
Note: Requires a water source.

Use your water chakra and manipulate the water to be launch at my clone in a spiraling drill manner.

Oh please, seems pretty Simple Senpai..

I watch as Gin suddenly turns his clones into two Great White Sharks and makes them jump towards me.

Don't die

Don't die ? Don't die? From the sharks or a heart attack ? Be more specific Senpai !

Oh my god. Sharks. Great White Sharks. Two of them. I wanted to run.. but I couldn't anyway. I was frozen in place. I guess all I could do was try and perform the technique.

All I had to do was launch water in a drill like motion at these sharks.. that was all I had to do. But I had to hurry , they were getting closer.. soon I would be ..
Dead.
O_O

I perform it then. I manipulate some of the surrounding water with my water chakra to lift up into the air. I split this water into two separate masses of water. I start manipulating these masses to spin.. definitely in a drill like manner. I then direct one water mass at one shark clone and the other at the other shark clone. After I send these two, I form another two sending them as well towards the clones.. then another two after that.. for good measure.

I have no clue which time my attack got the clones. All I heard was splash, splash, splash.. I was preoccupied making more spinning water attacks. I was going to destroy these sharks. I only look up when my Senpai yells stop.

It appears I had gotten a bit too carried away.. the sharks were gone but there was a huge puddle where I had last seen them. My Senpai was a bit wet. He must of gotten splashed from my continuous use of the technique. By the looks of it, he was annoyed about this too.

Served him right.

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lmao i love this xD

============

Gin stands there completely drench ~_~

If you are scared of sharks, I suggest you get over it. We will be learning a lot more of them.

Good Job tho, using that technique so easily over and over again, impressive. Moving on,

Gin wipes his face.

(Suiton: Mizu No Tatsumaki) - Water Style: Water Tornado
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Descripton: The user will wave the Ram → Horse → Bird hand seals and utilize water to create a spinning water vortex around the ninja. The water acts both as a barrier and attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious.
Note: Can only be performed if there is a water source near by.

Manipulate a water source and use Ram → Horse → Bird hand seals and create a spinning water vortex around yourself, and then have it attack my clone.

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm glad to hear that as I enjoy it too xD

• • • • • •

I try not to laugh at my Senpai's reaction as he realizes how soaked he is.

He starts to wipe his face and I refrain from telling him that he shouldn't bother, I planned on re-soaking him with the next technique.

If you are scared of sharks, I suggest you get over it. We will be learning a lot more of them.

More Sharks ?!

Good Job tho, using that technique so easily over and over again, impressive. Moving on,

Descripton: The user will wave the Ram → Horse → Bird hand seals and utilize water to create a spinning water vortex around the ninja. The water acts both as a barrier and attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious.

Manipulate a water source and use Ram → Horse → Bird hand seals and create a spinning water vortex around yourself, and then have it attack my clone.

Okay this would be a simple vortex. No creepy business.

I stretch my fingers. I contemplate aiming the technique at my actual Senpai, and pretending that I got 'mixed' up. But then he may have some kind of secret summon like a shark and demand it to eat me.. so I better not.

I begin to focus on the lake nearby and I start to manipulate the water using my water chakra. I manipulate the water to come towards me and surround me. I yell,

At the same time performing the sequence of hand seals..

Ram was first.

Horse was second.

And last was.. umm.. it was.. Shark.. no ! It was Bird.

As I finish the sequence, the water I had manipulated begins to spin in a vortex like manner. As it picks up speed I direct this vortex of water towards Gin's clone..before taking my vortex for a little detour. I make it go right up next to my almost dry Senpai, causing him to be sprayed by water again. I then direct it back towards the clone and run it over with my vortex.

-poof-

I look over towards my Senpai.. who is again soaked.

"How was that ?" I ask, trying to contain my laughter.

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
~_~

Gin spits out the water.

My oh my, you gotta stop doing that. <_<

Now lets move on.

(Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid (Made short range of the user with a med range reach)
Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

Focus your water chakra and then clap your hands together and create a water vortex out of nowhere.

-Braces Himself-

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My oh my, you gotta stop doing that. <_<

Stupid Senpai, now this is only going to make me do it more.
;-)

Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

Focus your water chakra and then clap your hands together and create a water vortex out of nowhere.

I notice my Senpai braces himself after he instructs me. Good thing too. It appears he already knew what his fate would be.

I stretch a little before gathering my water chakra into my hands. When my fingers start to feel numb and my hands begin to tingle I know when it is time to release the chakra and perform the technique.

I yell,

Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of no where. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

At the same time I clap my hands and release my water chakra. As it is released it forms into a spiralling vortex. It spins for a moment gaining speed and size. When it has reached the speed and size of my liking I manipulate the vortex to explode into a huge wave. I direct the wave to wash over some nearby tree's, flattening them. I then proceed to direct it all over the place. As the wave grows smaller and less powerful, I know it is nearly finished. This is when I make one last effort to direct what is left of the wave at my Senpai.

-splash-

My Senpai has a face that says he knew it was coming. As he wipes his face I yell,

"Hey Senpai, at least I didn't try to attack you when the wave was powerful, at least you know I care enough that I didn't want to drown you!"

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
o_O now I know you are doing it on purpose. *Whips his face, and take his captains cloak off and soaks out the water*

Now, lets get moving on,

Gin then begins to form handseals, and then he spits out a fireball at his student. Then he waits to see his students response.

Katon: Hiendan ) – Fire Release: Soaring Flame Bullet
Type: Offense, Deffence
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user exhales a stronger yet shorter version of the Fire Release: Great Fireball technique.

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am laughing at my Senpai when he yells,

(Katon: Hiendan ) – Fire Release: Soaring Flame Bullet
Type: Offense, Deffence
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user exhales a stronger yet shorter version of the Fire Release: Great Fireball technique.

And suddenly all I see is a great fireball coming at me !
But what the heck ?! This was a B Rank technique ? What should I do ?!
I only knew one defensive water technique and that was that blasted D Rank shield ?! I was going to die it seemed. My mind was racing when I decided I was going to take a gamble here and perform a technique that I had observed other water students doing. This was a C rank technique that would be of more protection then this shield would..

I yell,

(Suiton: Seibun Hōfutsu) - Water Style: Water Heavens Convergence
Type: Defensive, Supplementary
Description: After performing the required hand signs Tiger → Dog → Monkey → Snake → Boar → Tiger the user makes water rise from the ground and they can use this water in various ways. They can create a body of water for a water summoning to be encased in and allow them to move around where normally no water exists, or create a body of water to block incoming attacks or surround his target and then drown them.

Perform the sequence of Tiger → Dog → Monkey → Snake → Boar → Tiger at the same time, release my water chakra and watch as it causes water to rise from the ground. I then manipulate this water to form a large barrier, blocking the incoming fire ball just in time..

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm, pretty good.

Gin then takes out a scroll and throw it to his student. He tells him to open it and read it.

This is a scroll passed down to me by one of my senseis. It was written by a legend and contains great details that have benefited me and hopefully you too.

Read it and tell me what you think.

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm, pretty good.

"Thanks Senpai. Sucks I didn't get to attack you"

I watch as my Senpai then proceeds to draw an old scroll from his pocket. He chucks it at me. I catch it and realize it is a little damp.. oops ..

This is a scroll passed down to me by one of my senseis. It was written by a legend and contains great details that have benefited me and hopefully you too.

Read it and tell me what you think.

Hmm, it is long... but I will read it anyway, maybe I can find some of Senpai's weaknesses in here.
:snick:

Ah-ha.. ah-ha.. hmmmm... ahhhhhh.. ooooooooooh...wow !

"Well Senpai, I am all done. I guess it is very useful. I will sure reference back to it often ! Thanks for sharing it with me, probably the nicest thing you have done for me so far!"

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well.... i would say training you is the best thing I've done but that's a lie :hint:

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

perform the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals and release your chakra into the clouds. This will form storm clouds and cause to rain. This rain is like normal rain, except you can can sense whatever the rain touches.

*Gin throws a smoke bomb concealing himself and when it's finally cleared, he's gone. Hiding so that his student may find him*

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry about the late reply, I have been on vacation :)

. . . . . .

Well.... i would say training you is the best thing I've done but that's a lie

There he goes with the hostility again. Out of nowhere too. I was complimenting him. This guy definitely has something against me U_U

Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

perform the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals and release your chakra into the clouds. This will form storm clouds and cause to rain. This rain is like normal rain, except you can can sense whatever the rain touches.

I watch as, at the conclusion of his instructions, Gin throws a smoke bomb. I cough and choke and spit dramatically at this, pretending that the smoke was affecting me a lot worse than it actually was .. for no apparent reason. When the smoke clears, Gin is gone.

I was actually relieved to be free of his ugliness for a moment.. and his negative attitude U.U

I stretch my fingers in preparation for the hand seals and gather my water chakra. I then yell,

At the same time I perform the required hand seals.

First came Bird.

Then came Rat.

Followed by Ox.

Proceeding Ox again came Rat.

And Lastly Snake.

As I finish the sequence, I release the wind chakra I had gathered up into the clouds. It takes a moment to reach them, but when it does it gets down to business quickly. I observe as the white clouds come together and go black.. I then watch (in dismay ~ It had been such a wonderful day) as it begins to rain from these clouds.

When the first drops of rain lands on something, I get a shock. The sensation is weird. I know exactly what this raindrop touched.. a rock in this case. As more rain touches the ground in quick succession I soon get a very clear vision of what the landscape looks like in my head.. and what's where. But where was Gin.. my rain picks up on a small squirrel bounding under a bush to escape the rain.. but no Sensei.. yet..

-PANG-

I had picked up something unusual. I focus my attention in the area of suspicion and soon I realized my rain was raining on my Sensei who was trying to hide up a tree. The rain had taken a while to find him as the tree had provided some cover from the rain. I run towards the tree a hundred odd metres away. I stand at the bottom of the trunk and look up. Sure enough Gin was there lounging lazily on a branch.

"I spy with my little eye, my Sensei in this tree" I call up to him.

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After being found, Gin gets up from behind.

My oh my, i'm really bad at this. Well, can you make it stop raining? (just form a hand seal and cancel your chakra)

After the rain stops.

Let's move on,

(Suiton: Suirou No Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Prison
Description: This technique is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water by waving the Snake → Ram → Horse → Hare → Ram → Horse → Hare → Hands spread in front palms out. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. This technique requires a sufficient amount of water, which can be provided by expelling it from one's mouth. Once trapped the target is unable to move while within it due to the heaviness of the water. Because of the density of the water it can be used, to a limited extent, for defensive purposes if performed on oneself. Water clones can be used in preparation for the technique, which block an opponent's attack and trap the attacker in the prison using the clone's own water.

I want the Snake → Ram → Horse → Hare → Ram → Horse → Hare → Hands spread in front palms out and focus your water chakra and form a prison to surround my clone. Remember Kisame did this against team 8... i think.

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My oh my, i'm really bad at this. Well, can you make it stop raining?

"You're bad at a lot of things Senpai."

Being a Nara, I perform the Rat hand seal to stop the rain. At the same time, I cancel out my chakra.

Let's move on,

(Suiton: Suirou No Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Prison
Description: This technique is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water by waving the Snake → Ram → Horse → Hare → Ram → Horse → Hare → Hands spread in front palms out. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. This technique requires a sufficient amount of water, which can be provided by expelling it from one's mouth. Once trapped the target is unable to move while within it due to the heaviness of the water. Because of the density of the water it can be used, to a limited extent, for defensive purposes if performed on oneself. Water clones can be used in preparation for the technique, which block an opponent's attack and trap the attacker in the prison using the clone's own water.

I want the Snake → Ram → Horse → Hare → Ram → Horse → Hare → Hands spread in front palms out and focus your water chakra and form a prison to surround my clone. Remember Kisame did this against team 8... i think.

I stand a foot or so away from Gin's clone and I gather my water chakra in my mouth. Once it has built up a fair bit, I perform the required hand seals for the technique.

First was Snake.

Second came Ram.

Third came Horse.

Following Horse, came Hare.

Then came Ram again.

And again came horse.

A lastly, Hare again.

As I finish the sequence, I release the water chakra I had been gathering in my mouth, towards Gin's clone, my hands spread in, palms out, sort of as if I were praying. Upon its release the water chakra becomes water, I surround some of my arm with this water as I manipulate the rest of the water - still intact with the water around my arm - to encircle Gin's clone. It does just this, and eventually, the clone floats in the centre of a water sphere that hovers just above the ground, my arm just inside. I keep the clone trapped for a moment, until the pressure becomes too great and,

-poof-

He was gone.

I release the water prison and watch as the water splashes to the ground.

"Okay Senpai, what's next?"

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Excellent, Let's continue

(Suiton: Mizu Kawarimi) - Water Style: Water Replacement
Description: The user can freely transform his body into liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form.

I want to focus your water chakra around your whole body, and transform your whole body into liquid.

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Excellent, Let's continue

(Suiton: Mizu Kawarimi) - Water Style: Water Replacement
Description: The user can freely transform his body into liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form.

I want to focus your water chakra around your whole body, and transform your whole body into liquid.

I nod.

"Okay, Senpai."

I walk out into open space and gather up my water chakra throughout my whole body. The tingling sensation I get after a while, indicates that my chakra was well circulating around me and I had gathered enough.
I release some of this water chakra and gather it around the outside of my body.
Now I have water chakra circulating me , inside and out.

I concentrate hard and use nature manipulation to turn this chakra into water, and everything it touched.
I feel a strange sensation and my body becomes liquid.

I felt very uncomfortable, so I released the technique right away.

A little disgusted, I look at my Senpai and ask,

"What now?"

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Watches you replace and appear*

Good Moving on,

(Suiton: Suishū Gorugon) - Water Release: Powerful Blasting Rain Trench
Description: The user after performing Dragon → Tiger will summon a large amount of water that will then be used to strike at the opponent in several versatile ways. It has been known to transform it into a dragon with a gaping mouth to attack. The water used will be stationary till it is sent offensively toward the opponent.

Alright, Form the Dragon → Tiger hand seals and summon a lot of water and have it strike my clone. You can form the water into a dragon or anything you want to attack my clone.

Then Give me some combos and how would counter this yourself

*creates clone*

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good Moving on,

(Suiton: Suishū Gorugon) - Water Release: Powerful Blasting Rain Trench
Description: The user after performing Dragon → Tiger will summon a large amount of water that will then be used to strike at the opponent in several versatile ways. It has been known to transform it into a dragon with a gaping mouth to attack. The water used will be stationary till it is sent offensively toward the opponent.

Alright, Form the Dragon → Tiger hand seals and summon a lot of water and have it strike my clone. You can form the water into a dragon or anything you want to attack my clone.

Then Give me some combos and how would counter this yourself

What was with the addition of stating combinations and countering.. I think to myself. So much extra work.. T_T

I sigh and walk out into the opening again and begin to gather my water chakra up. I let it circulate through me until I feel the familiar tingly sensation that my chakra was well flowing through me.

I face my Senpai's clone, and proceed to perform the required hand seals.

First was Dragon.

Second was Tiger.

When I finish the sequence I release my gather water chakra, upon its release, turning this chakra into water using nature manipulation. This in turn has me summoning a large amount of water. I hold it in front of me while I think of something to turn the water into the shape of.

It sucked that I was scared of sharks, or else that is what I would have made the water the shape of and aimed at the clone. So I just settle for a dragon instead.

I use shape manipulation to change the water into the shape of a dragon and I send this dragon hurtling towards Gin's Clone, which strikes it with a splash and a poof.
The clone was gone and on the ground was a large puddle of water that had been the dragon. As I stare at the puddle, that is when I get an idea. I manipulate this water and splash it onto the real Gin.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

"That special L water was your birthday gift. But don't worry, it comes with a card."

I walk up to Senpai, who was standing there trying to dry himself. He seems mad at me, but he also seems kind of .. shocked.

"Here you go." I say, handing him over a card I had made before I had arrived today.

Gin takes it and has a look.. he nods. He opens his mouth to begin to speak,

"Oh wait Senpai, there is more. I have some cake of course in my bag, I shall get it and we can discuss the combinations and counters for this technique as we eat."

I walk over to my bag and take out a cake I had bought before I had came.

I sit down with it in front of Gin and take a slice for myself. I then being to tell him about the counters and combinations for the technique.

"Okay, well Senpai, there a few good combinations for the technique, depending on the situation. For example, this technique could be used effectively with a fire technique, if you want to conceal your location from the enemy quickly, as when the water touches the fire, steam will be created. The technique could be countered by a strong enough fire technique however, such as a B rank one, which will do more than turn the water to steam, but it would continue on towards you. Oh and because the technique requires hand seals, an opponent could use genjutsu on you as you try to perform the technique - this moment of delay working out for them."

With that I take another bite of my slice of cake, and then I remember. I hadn't even let Gin blow the candles out or sung Happy Birthday.

"Holy F^Ck Gin !", I slap the piece of cake he had just helped himself to and jam it back onto the cake. "We have got to sing you happy birthday and you have to make a wish !."

But before i could sing, I need to put the candles on the cake. I search my pocket and pull a packet of 100 candles from it. I search a little more and become disappointed.

"Huumm, dammit. I left the other packet at home. We don't have enough candles!"

Last edited:
Reactions: Better

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gin spits out more water as his cloths are now drenched once again.

Well, now Thank you for that.. again. *Takes card* Oh..... *gets interrupted by the word cake. Everything else in life doesn't matter, his student had brought a cake. This easily makes the student Gin's number 1.* Gotta love cake. He says as he eats.

Gin gets a serious face after their discussion and Cake.

Nevermind that, lets get to this.

You've done an excellent job for now, let's see if you can handle three at a time.

excellent moving on,

(Suiton: Mizu Kamikiri) - Water Release: Rising Water Cutter
Description: After waving the Tiger hand seal the user slams his foot to the ground, causing water to rise up and travel towards his target as a slicing jet

Damn, C ranks are long , simple, make the tiger handseal and release your suiton chakra into the ground and then stomp your foot. That should bring up a water jet that slices through the ground and hopefully you get to my clone.

*creates clone*

================================================== ======

(Suiton: Taihoudan) - Water Style: Water Gun
Descripton: A strong water wave spit from the mouth that is more compressed than Chaos Water Wave and can carve the earth if used on the same area multiply times.

Pretty simple, don't need you to keep performing water techs from the mouth every time, so all i'll ask from you for this one is Advantages and Disadvantages and Give me a combo.

(Suiton: Suikoundan) - Water Style: Water shark bomb
Description: A water projectile shaped like a shark that comes crashing down on the opponent.
Note: No water source required

This one, I want you to focus your water chakra and then create a Shark out of with using shape manipulation, and then send it as a projectile at my clone.

*creates clone*

OCC: I think my sensei might have lost his senseiship and this maybe my last reply.

Reactions: Legendary Broly

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was quite happy that Gin was being nice to me. I was really happy that he appreciated my effort, he even considered me as his number #1 Student.

He then told me I was upgrading to 3 techniques at a time. This was awesome, training was getting great ! Gin actually liked me, and the techniques were getting better and better..

First up,

(Suiton: Mizu Kamikiri) - Water Release: Rising Water Cutter
Description: After waving the Tiger hand seal the user slams his foot to the ground, causing water to rise up and travel towards his target as a slicing jet

Damn, C ranks are long , simple, make the tiger handseal and release your suiton chakra into the ground and then stomp your foot. That should bring up a that slices through the ground and hopefully you get to my clone.

Now this was an awesome technique to start things off.

I proceed to line up about mid range in front of Gin's clone and begin to gather my water chakra up. I let it circulate through my entire body for a few moments before concentrating the majority of it into my right (stomping) foot. When I feel the familiar tickly sensations, I perform the required hand seal, which was Tiger.

After performing it, I proceed to stomp my right foot hard onto the ground, upon contact with the ground, releasing my water chakra. As a result water rises from the ground a little bit in front of where I had stomped my foot and proceeds to travel fast at Gin's clone like a slicing jet. When it does reach him, he stands no chance, he is sliced in half and,

-poof-

He was gone.

Before I could take a breather though, Gin introduced the next technique.

(Suiton: Taihoudan) - Water Style: Water Gun
Descripton: A strong water wave spit from the mouth that is more compressed than Chaos Water Wave and can carve the earth if used on the same area multiply times.

Pretty simple, don't need you to keep performing water techs from the mouth every time, so all i'll ask from you for this one is Advantages and Disadvantages and Give me a combo.

Oh, well I guess I didn't need much of a breather. This did not require any physical action.
I remain in my spot and ponder over the technique.

"Well, it appears as though an advantage for the technique would be the obvious fact that it could carve up the earth. This proves useful if you want to penetrate any Earth based defenses. Additionally, it requires no hand seals and in turn this means the technique can be performed fast which is especially useful if you find yourself in a tricky predicament that requires quick action to get out of this predicament. Also, it could be used defensively as it produces a strong enough blast that it could blast small weapons such as Kunai away, and even knock an enemy over and blow them away if they were advancing towards you for say a taijutsu technique."

Now what were some disadvantages..

"It would appear as though a disadvantage for the technique would be the fact that it only attacks the front of you, or where ever your face is facing. This would be useless if you were surrounded as your back, sides and above and even below are still vulnerable to be attacked."

Now .. what was a good combination ..

"I guess you could use a lot of lightning techniques in combination with this technique. (Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder is a technique that is known to work especially well with water jutsu though."

Gin tells me he will get back to whether I was right or not after I performed the following technique, he says,

(Suiton: Suikoundan) - Water Style: Water shark bomb
Description: A water projectile shaped like a shark that comes crashing down on the opponent.
Note: No water source required

This one, I want you to focus your water chakra and then create a Shark out of with using shape manipulation, and then send it as a projectile at my clone.

I nod.

uh-oh .. a shark again ..
:T_T:

I eye out Gin's clone and begin to gather my water chakra up as usual. I let it circulate until the familiar tingly sensation overwhelms me. It is then that I release my water chakra, converting it to water using Nature manipulation and transforming it into the shape of a shark using shape manipulation. I then direct this at Gin's clone about Mid Range from me.
It slices through the air with force and speed and reaches the clone in no time.
I make it open its mouth wide as it strikes the clone.. just to be dramatic.

-poof-

The clone vanishes, and my shark splashes to the ground. Since Gin was being nice, I thought I would spare him getting wet.

I take a stretch and look at Gin,

"Okay number 1 Senpai, your number 1 student would love to know what is next."
:bouncy:

I wait for Gin to reply, I was keen for another 3 techniques.. however, his face was hard as he looked at me. He seemed to be hesitating to say something.

"Senpai, what's the matter?"
Oh no, what had I done this time.. Maybe I should just apologize and pretend I know what I am apologizing for ..

"I am so sorr-.."

"No L, you didn't do anything." Gin says, cutting me off. He sounds different, a lot more serious than usual .. but also he sounds more gentle.

"Then what is it?" I question, my eyebrow raised.

"Training with me ends here, I can no longer teach you."

I was speechless for once in my life. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. We had finally learnt to get along , and we have to end training ?
:NO:

But what was sadder, was I liked Gin as a Senpai, I didn't want some other Senpai to finish my water training that Gin started. I know that Gin and I had a love hate relationship, but training was always fun regardless. No one could replace Gin ...

I feel my throat beginning to burn. My eyes start to water. My hand start to shake.
I couldn't hold it in, even though I pretended to hate him, I had actually considered Gin great company.
I burst out into 'manly' tears ..
:T_T: :NO: :T_T:

"Gin ! I don't want you to go !"