Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
  • In Naruto Water Release is one of the basic elemental nature transformation techniques that allow the user to manipulate pre-existing water, or create their own, by turning their chakra into water.
  • Water is strong against fire because it naturally extinguishes the flames.
  • Water is weak against earth because earth structures can dissipate the force of water rendering the technique ineffective.
There are plenty of Water Release users out there, the most famed one would have to be Tobirama Senju who is dubbed as the greatest water release user who ever existed. You also have the unique water release users such as Utakata who has a Soap Bubble ninjutsu which is a form of Water Release. The Hōzuki clan is also known for their water release technique, the Hydrification Technique. You also have Hashirama Senju who uses water release in conjunction with earth release to create wood release, Zabuza for the hiding in the mist technique as well as creatures such as Three-Tailed Giant Turtle, Giant Crustacean (controlled by Pain) as well as assorted Toad summons. There are a lot more water release users of course.. but it would take a while to go through them all.​

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
  • In Naruto Water Release is one of the basic elemental nature transformation techniques that allow the user to manipulate pre-existing water, or create their own, by turning their chakra into water.
  • Water is strong against fire because it naturally extinguishes the flames.
  • Water is weak against earth because earth structures can dissipate the force of water rendering the technique ineffective.
There are plenty of Water Release users out there, the most famed one would have to be Tobirama Senju who is dubbed as the greatest water release user who ever existed. You also have the unique water release users such as Utakata who has a Soap Bubble ninjutsu which is a form of Water Release. The Hōzuki clan is also known for their water release technique, the Hydrification Technique. You also have Hashirama Senju who uses water release in conjunction with earth release to create wood release, Zabuza for the hiding in the mist technique as well as creatures such as Three-Tailed Giant Turtle, Giant Crustacean (controlled by Pain) as well as assorted Toad summons. There are a lot more water release users of course.. but it would take a while to go through them all.​
Great job O_O really this is the best i've seen

Well then, i want you to foucs your suiton chakra into that lake over there, and then afterwards I want you to release the chakra and manipulate a little water, splashing my clone.

(creates clone)

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Great job really this is the best i've seen

Wow, thank you Senpai xD

Well then, i want you to foucs your suiton chakra into that lake over there, and then afterwards I want you to release the chakra and manipulate a little water, splashing my clone.

Just splashing his clone.. I wanted to drown his clone under a tidal wave !
You must be registered for see images

But then again.. maybe starting of with just a splashing will be best.

Well first thing's first. I better get my water chakra flowing. At first it is hard to draw out my water chakra as..well.. I have never used it before. But I focus on the lake in front of me. The surface of it is rippling.. it is so calm. I imagine my own chakra rippling inside of me, flowing like the water in the lake.. and before long it is doing just that, flowing nicely through my body.

Okay now all I had to do was splash my Senpai's clone who had positioned himself a few meters from the lake's edge. I begin to gather my Water chakra in the central part of my body. As it gathered , pressure built up inside me. When it became too much for me to handle, I knew it was time to release the chakra.

I focus on an area of water just in front of the clone before I release my chakra from my body. Gathering it in the centre of my body causes the chakra to release with more explosiveness. As the chakra hits the surface of the water it causes the water to repel upwards, using my water chakra I manipulate its movement. Instead of letting it splash back down into the lake, I direct it out of the lake and towards the bank where the clone is standing. Just as the little wave of water I had been manipulating reaches the clones feet, I release my hold on the wave letting the mini-wave crash over the clones feet, causing water to splash him as high as his knees.

-Poof-

The clone disappears.

I turn towards my real Senpai.

"How'd I do?"

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My clones stands there and wipes his face

You can't beat my clone with that <_< lol good job tho you learned,

(Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points:20
Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.

you don't need to be in a water source to do this, but you can if you want to.

Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.

Alright now, since you're a standing on the lake, i want you to manipulate it, focus your chakra into it and allow it to form a mist, this mist will come up faster now that you are in water, then you having to produce it from your mouth.

Reactions: Legendary Broly

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You can't beat my clone with that <_< lol good job tho you learned,
(Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points:20
Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.

I am ecstatic that I have learned a technique but I am annoyed I didn't get the job done.. I wanted to destroy that clone. Maybe that little splash didn't.. but this will.

I run at the clone and kick it.

-poof-

Sayounara Bitch.

My Senpai gives me a funny look as I do this.. I had cut him off mid sentence. He doesn't question my actions though and continues to speak.

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 10
Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.

Alright now, since you're a standing on the lake, i want you to manipulate it, focus your chakra into it and allow it to form a mist, this mist will come up faster now that you are in water, then you having to produce it from your mouth.

Okay let me begin then.

Argh.. I have to get my water chakra flowing again. I again imagine the chakra inside me is like the water flowing in the lake beneath my feet.. and slowly but surely this draws my water chakra out and causes it to flow with ease.

Now I had to focus my chakra into the lake. I decided the best way for me to do this was going to be to channel my chakra through my feet and into the lake. I do just this. I begin directing my chakra into my feet and slowly release it into the lake causing it to spread around it with the flow of the water.

As I continue to channel my chakra into the lake, I begin to manipulate the area of water that my chakra was already in. I begin to lift the surface of this area just slightly. It is hard to do so many things at once. Continue your chakra flow, channel it into the water, lift the water but eventually as I channel more and more chakra into the lake, mist, as my Senpai had said, begins to spring up.

The mist is weak though.. it must become thicker. I channel more chakra into the manipulated water.. and soon the mist becomes whiter and whiter.. while visibility becomes less and less.. I also feel my chakra starting to flow slower and slower. I better stop. Before I over do it.

I stop channeling my chakra, but the mist still hangs in the air. I run blindly out of it nearly colliding with my Senpai on the Lakes edge.

"Oh hey there, how'd I do?"

Last edited:

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
LMAO

---------------

Gin watches his student as he slowly disappears in the mist, then all of sudden he hears foot steps on water getting closer, and then all of sudden he gets hit by his student.

*BANG* My oh my, thats gonna hurt in the morning? Well, as you can tell, you did a good job with the mist.

Gin continues to rub his head

Come behind me for a sec

Gin inhales deeply and releases a giant wind attack that disperses the mist aka pressure damage.

Well, lets continue shall we?

(Suiton: Mizu Kuri No Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.
Note: Doesn't require a water source.

I want you to manipulate your water chakra and release and use shape manipulation and turn the released water and create a sword.

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After apologizing to my Senpai, we continue the training.

Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.

I want you to manipulate your water chakra and release and use shape manipulation and turn the released water and create a sword.

A water sword..

That sounds pretty cool.

As I walk over to a bit of a clearing away from the lake, I begin to get my water chakra flowing through me with some difficulty. It just doesn't seem to be coming naturally yet. Sometimes the flow would just stop and I would have to start from scratch.

But eventually my chakra is flowing without fault around my body.. or well without fault for now. I better get onto the technique before I stuff up.

I get into a stance and yell,

As I do so, I release my water chakra. As it is released I imagine it forming a sword. I imagine picking up this sword and pointing it at my enemy before driving it into his chest. I begin to make my chakra shape into the form I imagined. I manipulate my chakra into creating a long blade supported by a hilt that would also be formed in my hand. I inject more and more chakra into the project until I can feel the grip of the hilt in my hand and can see the glint of the blade producing from it in the sun.

The sword looks awesome. Now to try it.. I run up to my Senpai and start repeatedly stabbing him.

Or well in my head I did. Instead I slash the air aimlessly with my new sword.

"Hey Senpai, do you think I can do the trick those magicians do? That swallowing the sword one?"

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
<_< try it and see if it works

<_<

>_>

<_<

>_<

I think you need a shield O__O

( Suiton: Junsai no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Shield Technique
Type: Supplementary, Defence
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will manipulate their water chakra and releasing it from their arm which is held outwards infront of them and they then create a shield of water that can aide in defence against projectile weapons and close combat techniques.

I want you to manipulate your water chakra and release it from your arm and hold it outward in front of you and create a shield of water that protects you.

*Throws kunai*

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"I don't need to try it, I know it would work. But if you really want me to, I can do it after we finish training when I don't need you."

Jkjk, Senpai don't kill me

I think you need a shield O__O

"Hmm Senpai, I think you are right. A matching shield for my sword sounds awesome !"

Suiton: Junsai no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Shield Technique
Description: The user will manipulate their water chakra and releasing it from their arm which is held outwards infront of them and they then create a shield of water that can aide in defence against projectile weapons and close combat techniques.

I want you to manipulate your water chakra and release it from your arm and hold it outward in front of you and create a shield of water that protects you.

I begin to get ready to perform the technique. Hmm.. so I was going to do this.. and..

-My Senpai suddenly throws a Kunai in my direction-

What the hell ? Seems I wouldn't be learning this technique in my own time.

Thankfully for me, my water chakra was still flowing .. just. There was no time to think, I put my arm out in front of me and release my water chakra from it.

At the same time, I yell,

( Suiton: Junsai no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Shield Technique

I manipulate the released water chakra into forming a circular shape. I inject more and more chakra into this shape until it can be considered a decent shield. I get it to this stage just in time.The Kunai hits it with a thud, sticking into the shield like a dart on a dart board.

Well, the shield worked. But I had a thing or two to say to my Senpai.

"Senpai, my shield worked. But give me some warning next time you want to throw a Kunai at me ! That was the first time I performed the technique... what if I failed !"

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lolol i was talking about eating the sword <_<

Well, will you tell that to your opponents too? I'm only your teacher, i can't be your bodyguard too now can I?

(Suiton: Suikōtoppa) – Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough
Type: Attack
Range: short
Chakra cost 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will create a water shark to jump into the air and bolt towards the opponent, striking them.
Note: Requires a water source.

Use the water from the lake and manipulate the water to rise up and then use shape manipulation to form it into a shark and attack my clone.

(creates clone)

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
LOL Btw sorry if I am coming of as a cocky brat. I tend to make my Rp character like that.. but I am not like that elsewhere lol

° ° ° ° ° °
"Well, will you tell that to your opponents too? I'm only your teacher, i can't be your bodyguard too now can I?"

"Well Senpai, you wouldn't be a very good bodyguard considering the fact that you were the one who attacked me. But you can attack me again if you dare. I realized even if your Kunai did stab me, it wouldn't have hurt much considering your weak throwing abilities, I mean that Kunai barely dented my shield"
:scorps:

Chakra cost 15
Description: The user will create a water shark to jump into the air and bolt towards the opponent, striking them.

Use the water from the lake and manipulate the water to rise up and then use shape manipulation to form it into a shark and attack my clone.

A shark? Argh.. but I was scared of Sharks !

I didn't tell my Senpai this.. I mean not after talking myself up like that. I guess I would have to do this. After all, the Shark would be eating my Senpai..well his clone.. not me.

I get my water chakra flowing with ease this time and walk closer to the edge of the lake. I focus my chakra into the lake and begin to manipulate the water. I start to form a basic shape first, an oval.. before adding more distinctive features to it. Before long, the water was the shape of a large .. very large shark. I nearly release the technique from the sight of it.. it looked so life like.. I just wanted to run.

But I stood my ground. I wondered if my Senpai noticed my nervousness, he did give me a strange look. I give him a cheeky look back, which makes him roll his eyes.

I was going to get him back by completely eating his stupid clone. I stare at his clone, then yell,

Chakra cost 15

At the same time, I cause my water shark to jump up out of the lake, directing it towards the clone. I manipulate the shark into opening its mouth wide .. as it comes down on the clones head..

-poof-

The clone was gone and so was the shark. Where the clone had stood was a large puddle of water.

"Well what's next Senpai?"

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Gin notices his students reaction to the shark and grins having remember what his student boasted about earlie *

"I'll have some fun with that later" he thinks to himself.

Alright, lets continue.

(Suiton: Suiben) - Water Release: Water whip
Type: Offensive, supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Description: After the user performs a series of 3 hand seals Rat → Dog → Ox, the user creates a whip of water that can be used to strike the opponent with a lashing action or wrap around the target to bind them. This technique can also have lightning techniques channeled through when they have bound their victim with the water whip.

Form the hand seals Rat → Dog → Ox and then create a whip of water that you strike my clone with or wrap around him, your choice. If you know any raiton you can use it on the whip and have it travel through the water and shock my clone.

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why is Senpai smirking like that ? I wonder what he is thinking ?

Alright, lets continue.

(Suiton: Suiben) - Water Release: Water whip
Type: Offensive, supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Description: After the user performs a series of 3 hand seals Rat → Dog → Ox, the user creates a whip of water that can be used to strike the opponent with a lashing action or wrap around the target to bind them. This technique can also have lightning techniques channeled through when they have bound their victim with the water whip.

Form the hand seals Rat → Dog → Ox and then create a whip of water that you strike my clone with or wrap around him, your choice. If you know any raiton you can use it on the whip and have it travel through the water and shock my clone.

Sweet, we would be adding hand seals. Not that I really remembered how to do each one.. but still it was something different.

I watch as my Senpai creates another clone for me to own.
"Hey Senpai, when are you going to stop hiding behind your clones and volunteering yourself as my target?.. or are you too scared?"

Ah I loved talking myself up to my Senpai xD

I stare at the clone, my water chakra was flowing smoothly like a river. Now all I needed to do was gather the chakra to my bodies center. Once gathered, I perform the 3 hand seals.. but wait ? What were they again?! There was no way I was going to ask my Senpai.. he'd get great satisfaction knowing I needed some assistance..

Instead I just think long and hard.. searching my memory. I know the first one is Rat. So I perform the Rat hand seal.

Umm what was the next one.. argh I think it was dog.

Oh lord, what was the last one ?! Was it Rabbit.. oh wait or was it Ox?! Ummm.. enimine meenie mo .. OX ! Okay I will go with Ox. I form the Ox hand seal.

As I perform the last hand seal I release my water chakra. It comes from me in a whip shape. I take control of this whip, lashing the air a few times before directing it towards my Senpai's clone. I manipulate the whip to wrap around him, tighter and tighter.. until he vanished. And sure enough..

-poof-

The clone was gone and my water whip splashed to the ground.

"Well Senpai.. what did you think?"

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
O__O awesome, you did it on the first try. Looks like I'm going to need to challenge you.

Gin smirks and creates another clone, but this time, he uses the transformation technique and turns it into a clone of his student. The clone then pulls a kunai out and begins to run at Gin's student.

Let's see if you can keep your concentration. *smirks*

(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.

Alright i want you to form the Ram → Tiger hand seal and then quickly spit out highly infused chakra water around the area of my clone, this will make him stuck in the adhesive water. Stop yourself from killing you O__O

Reactions: Legendary Broly

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
O__O awesome, you did it on the first try. Looks like I'm going to need to challenge you.

Pfff.. bring it on Senpai.. I think.

I watch curious at what this 'challenge' was going to be. I watch as he creates a clone of himself.. I begin to open my mouth,
"Senpai.. if this is your challenge then.. "
I am cut of as my Senpai does something to the clone.. the transformation jutsu. I watch as the clone goes from my ugly Senpai to the sexy me !

But this means..

Let's see if you can keep your concentration.

Oh no. I watch as he smirks as he says this. This smirk turns into a grin when he sees my look of horror. Dam you Gin..I just wanted to..

Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.

Alright i want you to form the Ram → Tiger hand seal and then quickly spit out highly infused chakra water around the area of my clone, this will make him stuck in the adhesive water. Stop yourself from killing you O__O

"Ha Senpai, you think this is going to be a challenge ? Please .."
I walk a few meters in front of the clone. Everything about him was the same as me. That hair even.
Shit. This was going to be a challenge. There was no way I was going to kill this clone.. it would be like committing suicide o_O

I begin to gather my water chakra and stretch my fingers preparing myself for the hand seals. All the while keeping an eye on my doppelganger in front of me. He looks so innocent standing there..perfect hair, ripped body and so forth.

That must be how I look. How could anyone ever want to attack me ? How could I attack me ?

Come on L.. it is just Gin.

I yell hesitantly..

At the same time performing the hand seals.

First was Ram..

And umm.. the next one was Tiger..

After I finish the sequence I release my water chakra. I then manipulate it to surround the ground around the clones feet. As it does so, it becomes a pool of water and I watch the clone become stuck in the technique. I watch as it struggles to free itself from the technique and begins to panic. For a moment I imagine myself being stuck in the technique and I watch in horror as the clone shows me how this scene would look if I was. I see how pathetic I look trapped in the water and I vow I would never ever let myself be caught in this technique. I feel so sorry for myself struggling in the water that I release the technique. Freeing my clone.

"Your're free!"

I can't help it. That clone just looked so awesome and was generally awesome anyway, that I begin to run towards the clone for a celebration hug that my clone was free. The clone does the same..
We run towards each other..

Bro Hug!

-poof-

I run straight through the clone. Killing it.

I had killed the clone. I had killed myself. I was...was dead.

Last edited: