Hellix

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wow, i completely agree.
If we are talking about taijutsu we are talking about Gai and Lee.
Overall Nenji is stronger, but he is no match to Lee in taijutsu if he gets rid of the weights he has on him all the time.
Plus remember Gaara Vs Lee? Lee's speed broke the sand's auto-defense of Gaara. Nenji does not have that speed in taijutsu. And for him to make his tigram the opponent needs to be shocked and somewhat still, Lee would manage to dodge even that speed.
Glad you agree! No one can rival Gai and Lee in taijutsu ;)

Hellix

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kimimaro had the BEST taijutsu on the show period... but besides that iff its between just those two i have to say lee.... especially if hes drunk...
Ummm no:| Kimimaro was real good but he even admitted that Lee's taijutsu was better. Don't forget that when Lee fought he was JUST out of the hospital (actually, he wasn't even SUPPOSED TO LEAVE YET!). Plus, take in consideration that Lee was 14 while Kimimaro was in his prime:|. Also when Lee got Drunk, Kimimaro was loosing, thats why he had to use his Curse Seal to win. And if Lee could have used his gates, he would have won that. Period. U_U

Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kimimaro wasn't in his prime he was on the verge of dying. He had to hasten his attack on Lee and Garaa due to his time restraint....

Kaguya Taijutsu PWNS ALL FTW!

Raiden

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ummm no:| Kimimaro was real good but he even admitted that Lee's taijutsu was better. Don't forget that when Lee fought he was JUST out of the hospital (actually, he wasn't even SUPPOSED TO LEAVE YET!). Plus, take in consideration that Lee was 14 while Kimimaro was in his prime:|. Also when Lee got Drunk, Kimimaro was loosing, thats why he had to use his Curse Seal to win. And if Lee could have used his gates, he would have won that. Period. U_U
Wth, is that a joke

Kimimaro wasn't in his prime he was on the verge of dying. He had to hasten his attack on Lee and Garaa due to his time restraint....

exactly, i agree

Zeus K

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wow, i completely agree.
If we are talking about taijutsu we are talking about Gai and Lee.
Overall Nenji is stronger, but he is no match to Lee in taijutsu if he gets rid of the weights he has on him all the time.
Plus remember Gaara Vs Lee? Lee's speed broke the sand's auto-defense of Gaara. Nenji does not have that speed in taijutsu. And for him to make his tigram the opponent needs to be shocked and somewhat still, Lee would manage to dodge even that speed.
yeah but neji can defeat lee easily just by using mountain crusher( the tech neji used when it was neji vs clone neji) combined with rotation

Hellix

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lol. I guess you're right. That killed off SOME of my points. But remember that Lee was out of the hospital and he wasn't in his best shape. Also he was not able to use his FULL power (gates and all). Plus, if Lee was the same age as Kimimaro and had the same experience from all those years of training, he would have obliterated Kimi right on the spot. :p

Raiden

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol. I guess you're right. That killed off SOME of my points. But remember that Lee was out of the hospital and he wasn't in his best shape. Also he was not able to use his FULL power (gates and all). Plus, if Lee was the same age as Kimimaro and had the same experience from all those years of training, he would have obliterated Kimi right on the spot. :p
lee may just have got out of hospital but he wasnt 10 minutes from dieing

Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love lee, but it would take all 8 gates to beat a FUlly health kimimaro.
Lee has speed with the gates, but as garaa proved doesn't mean shit if you can't get close enough to hit that person. Kimimaro just uses dance of the Larch and lee thinks about getting close and he is getting shredded to pieces..

lee may just have got out of hospital but he wasnt 10 minutes from dieing
Exactly.

Hellix

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love lee, but it would take all 8 gates to beat a FUlly health kimimaro.
Lee has speed with the gates, but as garaa proved doesn't mean shit if you can't get close enough to hit that person. Kimimaro just uses dance of the Larch and lee thinks about getting close and he is getting shredded to pieces..
All 8 gates?? Ok, now that's just way over exaggerated. I'm sure you already know that unleashing gates gives the user unique powers (depending on which gate) so I won't have to tell you how it all works. But, lee DOESN'T just get SPEED with the gates--BUT CRAP LOADS OF POWER. And I know that Omote Renge (Primary Lotus/1st Gate) gives the use 5 times their power and speed and in that situation against Kimimaro, it wasn't enough to break his bones (considering Lee wasn't at his 100%). But, the bones are NOT INDESTRUCTIBLE. Lee's Hidden Lotus uses at least 3 gates open and that would give him enough power to crush Kimimaro's bones. And with the inhuman speed, Lee would unleash a barrage of strikes to Kimimaro, ultimately killing him. But, in that fight, both of them were handicapped and not at full strength. If we were to equal them as much as possible (Same age, no training/experience difference in years, healthy, full of chakra, etc.), then Lee would defeat Kimimaro without being too serious.
On a side note: When Lee got drunk, his moves were so unpredictable that Kimimaro knew fighting him hand-to-hand would be pointless. And as you said, he couldn't waste time by fighting him any longer, so he went Curse Seal (which is NOT his own power!).

Anyways, my point is, Lee and Kimimaro weren't at their best and come on, Kimimaro was fighting a KID who was JUST AFTER SURGERY and STILL beat him in taijutsu (while Drunk) to the point where he couldn't waste time trying to "beat him" and had to use his BLOODLIMIT. If they WERE fighting on equal grounds, Lee would definitely be victorious.

Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Regardless of lees age, Kimimaro was literally dying. Not to mention sitting inside a life support machine for several years. Which made him uber rusty.

This powers you speak of is ludicrous, the more gates you unlock the more of your own chakra you can access. Which just boost your strength and speed to near god like levels before you die.

Orochimaros earth curse seal forces the users own chakra out of there body, which is pretty similar to lees gate technique. Cept he has no control

Also kimimaro was able to bust through Garaa's toughest defensive jutsu with ease. something that took Lee 3 gates to do.

And even though it's his bloodlimit it's still his own body no external factors.

Kaguya Taijutsu FTW.

(and we'll have to agree to disagree)

Raiden

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
All 8 gates?? Ok, now that's just way over exaggerated. I'm sure you already know that unleashing gates gives the user unique powers (depending on which gate) so I won't have to tell you how it all works. But, lee DOESN'T just get SPEED with the gates--BUT CRAP LOADS OF POWER. And I know that Omote Renge (Primary Lotus/1st Gate) gives the use 5 times their power and speed and in that situation against Kimimaro, it wasn't enough to break his bones (considering Lee wasn't at his 100%). But, the bones are NOT INDESTRUCTIBLE. Lee's Hidden Lotus uses at least 3 gates open and that would give him enough power to crush Kimimaro's bones. And with the inhuman speed, Lee would unleash a barrage of strikes to Kimimaro, ultimately killing him. But, in that fight, both of them were handicapped and not at full strength. If we were to equal them as much as possible (Same age, no training/experience difference in years, healthy, full of chakra, etc.), then Lee would defeat Kimimaro without being too serious.
On a side note: When Lee got drunk, his moves were so unpredictable that Kimimaro knew fighting him hand-to-hand would be pointless. And as you said, he couldn't waste time by fighting him any longer, so he went Curse Seal (which is NOT his own power!).

Anyways, my point is, Lee and Kimimaro weren't at their best and come on, Kimimaro was fighting a KID who was JUST AFTER SURGERY and STILL beat him in taijutsu (while Drunk) to the point where he couldn't waste time trying to "beat him" and had to use his BLOODLIMIT. If they WERE fighting on equal grounds, Lee would definitely be victorious.

Dude, firstly everything G said but if you're saying the curse mark isnt kimis power than alcohol and drunken fist doesnt count as lees power. Also, you seem to have an obsession with age. Well here's a fact for you, when kimimaro died he was 15, and in part 1 lee was 13-14 so they're practically the same age.

Skye Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmao! what have i started...

well... i think its most notable that... Kimimaro DEFEATED GAARA!
(he was delivering his killing blow... right before he could connect... his heart exploded due to his sickness...)

Lee vs gaara = lee got pwnd

Lee was ALMOST KILLED... if gaara hadnt saved him he would have been...
grant it he was out of the hospital... but same thing for kimimaro in a sense...

Kimimaro NEVER said that Lee's Taijutsu was better... he said it was very good...
Ive watched that fight like 20 times....

it was 2 on 1 and kimimaro still almost won...
Most powerful person in the series until then... no wonder kishi had to kill him off...

the two of them arent very far apart in age...
add to that the fact that while lee trains like 18 hours a day, kimimaro was locked up all his life... his own clan feared his power... and even after he was found by orochimaru he remained on life support for years....

so more training than lee.... NOT EVEN CLOSE...

Immagine if Kimimaro knew how to open the 8 gates... JEEZ

Hellix

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Regardless of lees age, Kimimaro was literally dying. Not to mention sitting inside a life support machine for several years. Which made him uber rusty.

This powers you speak of is ludicrous, the more gates you unlock the more of your own chakra you can access. Which just boost your strength and speed to near god like levels before you die.

Orochimaros earth curse seal forces the users own chakra out of there body, which is pretty similar to lees gate technique. Cept he has no control

Also kimimaro was able to bust through Garaa's toughest defensive jutsu with ease. something that took Lee 3 gates to do.

And even though it's his bloodlimit it's still his own body no external factors.

Kaguya Taijutsu FTW.

(and we'll have to agree to disagree)
Well, to your "Kaguya Taijutsu FTW", that is just YOUR opinion.

Anywho, like I said, that battle has "this-and-that", giving Lee and Kimimaro handicaps in the match. That's why I said that if we took out the ill-factor, and put them on equal grounds (meaning same AGE as well, which plays a big role in terms of fighting experience and training), Lee would ultimately win with his Taijutsu. I don't like getting into any Ninjutsu's or anything because all lee has is his Taijutsu :)p). Plus because he has his bloodlimit, that really gives him an overall boost--but, without it, I'd doubt he could stop a solid kick from Lee's 1st gate Omote Renge. Don't get me wrong, Kimimaro's taijutsu is solid and impressive--but, Lee's hardowork will surpass Gai and his taijutsu. And Lee has no bloodlimit. Inner 8 gates is something every shinobi has but is oblivious to train and develop it.

Raiden

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, to your "Kaguya Taijutsu FTW", that is just YOUR opinion.

Anywho, like I said, that battle has "this-and-that", giving Lee and Kimimaro handicaps in the match. That's why I said that if we took out the ill-factor, and put them on equal grounds (meaning same AGE as well, which plays a big role in terms of fighting experience and training), Lee would ultimately win with his Taijutsu. I don't like getting into any Ninjutsu's or anything because all lee has is his Taijutsu :)p). Plus because he has his bloodlimit, that really gives him an overall boost--but, without it, I'd doubt he could stop a solid kick from Lee's 1st gate Omote Renge. Don't get me wrong, Kimimaro's taijutsu is solid and impressive--but, Lee's hardowork will surpass Gai and his taijutsu. And Lee has no bloodlimit. Inner 8 gates is something every shinobi has but is oblivious to train and develop it.
w/e dude but they are already practically the same age, at the the time of the fight lee was 14 and kimi was 15 and as skye said lee's trained more

Hellix

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude, firstly everything G said but if you're saying the curse mark isnt kimis power than alcohol and drunken fist doesnt count as lees power. Also, you seem to have an obsession with age. Well here's a fact for you, when kimimaro died he was 15, and in part 1 lee was 13-14 so they're practically the same age.
You're forgetting that not ANYBODY can use alcohol and become powerful because of it. I mean, get some other shinobi drunk and it would defeat the purpose of being strong. Give a shinobi a Curse Mark and its gonna FORCE his body to become more powerful (and might kill him).

Lmao! what have i started...

well... i think its most notable that... Kimimaro DEFEATED GAARA!
(he was delivering his killing blow... right before he could connect... his heart exploded due to his sickness...)

Lee vs gaara = lee got pwnd

Lee was ALMOST KILLED... if gaara hadnt saved him he would have been...
grant it he was out of the hospital... but same thing for kimimaro in a sense...

Kimimaro NEVER said that Lee's Taijutsu was better... he said it was very good...
Ive watched that fight like 20 times....

it was 2 on 1 and kimimaro still almost won...
Most powerful person in the series until then... no wonder kishi had to kill him off...

the two of them arent very far apart in age...
add to that the fact that while lee trains like 18 hours a day, kimimaro was locked up all his life... his own clan feared his power... and even after he was found by orochimaru he remained on life support for years....

so more training than lee.... NOT EVEN CLOSE...

Immagine if Kimimaro knew how to open the 8 gates... JEEZ
You see, take away Kimimaro's Curse Mark (so no dino-Kimimaro with that bigass lance on his arm) and take away his bloodlimit (THAT SAVED HIS ARSE) and he should be on same grounds as Lee. Only Taijutsu--the reason why this thread said "BEST TAIJUTSU". And please stop reffering to the handicaps they had, I already said that their weaknesses complicates things even further.